i know that
πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
u know di i hv crush on my accounts teacher in class 12☺️
jab wo class mein aate the to 
i start dreaming " tumhe jo maine dekha tumhe..."😍 
p.s i will tell her and tease herπŸ€£πŸ€—
heartfelt thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally I caught up with so much pending updates. I am sorry for the delay. But the treat i got after returning back was marvelous. I couldn't help but feel amazed by the way you are weaving each and every character. The love, support and relationship(s) they share with the "warning updates" was fantastic. Even the new characters in the form of Kanan and their father were totally adorable. 
OMG! The pictures were Mind blowing!
Well few are already dead with Sharan back in action and i am sure rest of them (ahem Someone ;) )  will be too whenever they return. ;)

p.s. The dresses you choose for K were so pretty and hot. I loved your choices. :)
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon ;) I know I know I am being inpatient but I can't help it :p its all ur fault too! :P ;)

Chapter 98

She was too frozen to comprehend what was happening around her. Her eyes kept jumping from one person to another trying to gauge their expression... she couldn't make herself believe that she was at her own wedding ceremony. She looked down at herself and then at Keerti with an open mouth...recalling how she had literally forced her into buying that particular lehenga despite her hesitation that it would make her stand out of the crowd. It was not a bridal lehenga, but wasn't too far from being worn at such an occasion either.

She felt her eyes moisten as she scanned the room again before finally resting her eyes on Aditya, who was waiting for her holding both his hands in the front. He saw her stand there motionless, thus he walked to her. When he was close, she saw him take her hand in his and held it firmly before tugging on it.

She had a question in her eyes which she couldn't voice at that precise moment, but he understood it well. He gestured to their side and she turned to see his parents standing there, smiling at her. She looked back at him in surprise, wondering how he had managed to convince them for the marriage, that too in a non-catholic setting. He then told her pointing to Keerti's father, "Uncle asked my parents for my hand in marriage for you."

She looked over at him, still not being able to move. He smiled at her. A lot had happened without her knowledge, and lot was happening now. It was all coming to her at once, making her mind clog with questions and emotions. He made her walk a couple steps to close the distance between them and Mr. Khanna. Her vision was blurred by the tears that formed in her eyes, but refused to fall. Mr. Khanna held her face and kissed her on her forehead before saying, "Channiya wanted you to get married at the same time as her. I was giving one daughter away already. It's my good fortune that I am able to give two daughters away at the same time."

She was beyond moved. She didn't have the sanity to come up with words to thank any of them. Her eyes reflected what her heart felt in that moment, and gave up containing the tears in them. She slumped down on the ground at his feet, holding them as if holding a treasure. In the next instant, she found him sitting on the ground next to her, holding her in his arms, trying to shush her as he rocked her back and forth with him.

A million thoughts ran through her mind at that moment. She had so much to be thankful for. At that moment all her suffering and pain had vanished, as she took in the sweetness of their love. She didn't know how long she sat on the floor clinging to him. She cried even harder feeling the love of a father after so long. It had been so long since the changes in her father that she had forgotten what it feels like to have a doting father until that moment, when Mr. Khanna held her in his arms.

Just then, the pandit called them again for the ceremony, but they didn't rush her. They patiently waited her out until her cries had reduced to silent short breaths. He made her stand up and made her walk to the mandap. When she was seated, Keerti's mother came around and put on her mother's jewelry set on her, making another stream of tears flow down her cheeks. She remembered Keerti insisting that the set be kept in a safe place, and she had hesitantly parted with it. She awed at how perfectly the lehenga matched the set. It only made her wonder how long they had been planning all this. She was still too emotional, but managed to keep her tears silent, wetting her cheeks.

"Stop crying. You are ruining your make up now. The pictures won't come out nice." She heard Aditya say that in a whisper and widened her eyes as she looked in his direction, but finally let out a small smile when she saw him wink. She looked him with love filled eyes - he had taken her request to marry soon seriously. He had done everything she had asked him to. As she watched him with adoration, she realized there couldn't have been a better day in her life. Even though she missed her mother terribly, she didn't make it obvious. She remembered her, hoping she was happy seeing her daughter marry in the most normal manner despite having lost her parents.

A sigh escaped her lips as the ceremony proceeded. She saw Keerti's parents do the kanyadaan for her. As she watched the marriage rituals being performed, she looked at the divine people in front of her. She had been heavily indebted by these folks. She had no clue how and when she would be able to repay them, but knew she wouldn't think twice before even taking someon'e life for their sake...

Simran's jewelry set

Simran's lehenga

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dol i must say u r just too good...even in such a mess u thought of updating...

i just cant explain...u r amazing...πŸ€—πŸ€—
never say never...and fight till forever to make it right...πŸ˜ƒ

edit
OMG!  its such a heartwarming  update...
 family of kitz is so adorable and understanding...i alwz fall short of words to describe d characters of ur story...
DAD khanna convinced adi's parents...⭐️ and mom khanna put on d necklace ..finally SIMS witnessed d happiest moment of her life wid most adorable people around her...

such a kodak moment..πŸ˜›
Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

dol i must say u r just too good...even in such a mess u thought of updating...

i just cant explain...u r amazing...πŸ€—πŸ€—
never say never...and fight till forever to make it right...πŸ˜ƒ

res

Thanks a ton darling...hugs hugs. I have to admit...you got lucky because most of it was already written. I can't promise the same frequency of updates from now on :(
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

Thanks a ton darling...hugs hugs. I have to admit...you got lucky because most of it was already written. I can't promise the same frequency of updates from now on :(

its totally fine dear...infact its ok even if u dont update at all...😊
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res- for comments

God i am just in love with every single character of this ff...

be back soon! 

Okay Chapter 97

love the different perspectives of different characters that went through the part! We went from R to K to S... 
How do you do it so smoothly? no hiccups? no confusions as to who is the speaker? Its absolutely perfect! 

lol - completely laughed at the father-daughter duo i am just dying to know who will give in first and TALK! Poor R in the middle of it all... can't be saved from either side. 

I actually completely didn't see you getting A and S married... at all and now that I read it its fits so freaken perfectly! 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dol!!!!

You outdid yourself with this particular chapter!!
Every chapter has been awesome, but this one stands out completely!!
Its my favorite of this story so far!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, for bringing alive my thoughts on the A-S wedding!! You have portrayed everything that I had been hoping for, for the A-S wedding... the same mandap, Keerti's parents giving her away, her mom putting the set on her, doing her kanyadaan, Adi's parents being present for the wedding, just about everything seemed to have been covered here..
Its like you got into my mind and put it all in words, but much more beautifully!!
The scene between Keerti's dad and Simran, was very very beautifully described!!!!
It was a heart-touching portrayal of Simran's feelings, her emotions about everything that she felt about this overwhelming surprise!
Absolutely BRILLIANT chapter!!!

And I still have to add that -- the last statement of the chapter had an Ominous ring to it!!! While I am hoping she will never have to take anyone's life to repay what the Khanna's have done for her, why do I get the feeling, that its something that will come true!!
And we all know what that would mean!!
Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bushrayou

res- for comments

God i am just in love with every single character of this ff...

be back soon! 

I always knew it, but now I'm beginning to strongly believe in it. "Soon" is a relative term ;)