Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 (Page 72)

heartfelt Newbie
heartfelt
heartfelt

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hi, well i was pretty new to this FF 3 days back...but worth the wait i am floored(the way Appy quotes), she's the one who kept on and on (typically herD'oh) about your fiction and suggested me to read it. Thank you so much kiddoSmile
Though i am not a reading fanatic like her but she was so confident that i will like it for sure, I am not too good with words so all i can say is i love your writing. 
Either its Keerti or the other characters and the bonding shared by them,all seem so very realistic. All credits to you dolphin(i wonder what is your real name?) you are amazing!

I completely agree that Appy understands the girl next door well... i think i know why ;)
@Appy so finally you won, and i can imagine you jumping around doing the victory dance(grow up cutie pieLOL)...you will get your treat, promise! BTW Sharan...hmm...not bad..so should i update aunty about your preferable likings.Wink..i am sure she will be on cloud9 and will soon find you someone like him :D

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heartfelt-BeingAppy-valliyah

-BeingAppy- Senior Member
-BeingAppy-
-BeingAppy-

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --dolphin--

Originally posted by heartfelt

Hi, well i was pretty new to this FF 3 days back...but worth the wait i am floored(the way Appy quotes)see, i told u na, she's the one who kept on and on (typically herD'oh)hawww, u ll pay for thisShocked about your fiction and suggested me to read it. Thank you so much kiddoSmile i.am.NOT KIDDO! stop calling me thatAngry
Though i am not a reading fanatic like her but she was so confident that i will like it for sure, I am not too good with words so all i can say is i love your writing. me too :)
Either its Keerti or the other characters and the bonding shared by them,all seem so very realistic. All credits to you dolphin(i wonder what is your real name?) you are amazing! Mindblowing

I completely agree that Appy understands the girl next door well... i think i know why ;) huh? why? hame bhi to pata chale!
@Appy so finally you won YIPPEEE, and i can imagine you jumping around doing the victory dance  ofcourse(grow up cutie pieLOL)oh come on, plz stop calling me these names sounds likke u r referring a 5 year old...you will get your treat, promise! pakka vala? i have the menu ready LOLBTW Sharan...hmm...not bad..so should i update aunty about your preferable likings.Wink..i am sure she will be on cloud9 and will soon find you someone like him :D NAHIII Dead

OK if I don't update in the next day or two, please know I died with a heart attack. Gosh 4th new reader this week? So so so glad to have you here. Welcome to the girl next door :)

Your first comment...that too for me? I'm flattered :) Her 1st and my 200th, now be more flattered lolzz

Yeah I know what you mean when you say Appy can go on and on...she totally cracks me up :D Unbelievable! so you both are teaming up ha!

And please, when talking to aunty, do mention that Sharan is taken, but she should find a guy like him. I can't share him with anyone else Blushing Excuse me, no need to mention anything to your beloved aunty. i know you madam and your gupchup convo with ma tooAngry

Last but certainly not the least, thanks so much for your kind words. And thanks for giving it a shot. I'm glad you liked it :) I try to do the best I can :)

Appy girl - I owe you a treat! Really! i should start preparing another list tooLOLThanks for recommending TGND :) Ohh pls "dosti me no sorry no thank you", good things should always  be shared

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heartfelt

heartfelt Newbie
heartfelt
heartfelt

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey KIDDO, you were being missed. How's your toe and nose :D

Ofcourse i will tell aunty. She has been asking you so long, and you being you always start singing aloud "Bas pyar/shadi ka naam na lena I HATE LOVE STORIES". Sudhar ja!
-BeingAppy-
-BeingAppy-

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
U are back and so is Sharan ! *edited*How have you been?

I dont know what to say for his big heart! I just hope both Naina and Sharan would be able to support each other for they are going through the same heart-brake, still no word of protest!
And Keerti's guilt again proved her genuine emotions for the people around her...she's too good :)

Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 August 2011 at 2:28pm
-BeingAppy-
-BeingAppy-

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heartfelt

Hey KIDDO, you were being missed. How's your toe and nose :D

Ofcourse i will tell aunty. She has been asking you so long, and you being you always start singing aloud "Bas pyar/shadi ka naam na lena I HATE LOVE STORIES". Sudhar ja!

ha..ha..ha..buhh..not at all funny jiji
heartfelt Newbie
heartfelt
heartfelt

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
It wasn't meant to be sweetoo...

Yes i agree too. Sharan and Naina had been so strong, i wish the same these broken hearts help healing each others wounds.

-BeingAppy-

heartfelt Newbie
heartfelt
heartfelt

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apeksha_gupta

And Keerti's guilt again proved her genuine emotions for the people around her...she's too good :)
Ohho Keerti bhakt is back too LOL

-BeingAppy-

Go to top