Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 (Page 53)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vani0391mishimjdotsbhakbhartifanvalliyahbushrayourichiiiiiputhnikki.171.SilentPrincessmeravigiliso_Invincible_Leenasmg

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMG!

u made my dear ROHAN meet an accident...ughhh
poor ROHAN and on d top of it dat hate mail from KITZ...he must b in lots of pain both physically and emotionally...

Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Its been a long time since I last commented...hmm so much has happened that I don't know where to start. Your soo gud at creating misunderstandings lol poor Krit n Rohan. I wonder why Krit's room-mate didn't tell Krit abt Rohan's accident. Frm what I understand this accident wud have happened before Krit saw Naina coming out of Rohan's house in the morning. If anything I think Naina was with Rohan tat nite bc Rohan got into an accident.

Coming back to the email Krit send Rohan...isn't it kind of too harsh? So far Krit has not come across as a person who wud write tat. I'm sure she is sad, feels betrayed etc. But still I don't know wat to make out of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

meravigiliso

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
oh 
my 
god... 
my computer skipped right to the end when i opened this... i read the last bit! 

okay so back AFTER reading--- you are freaken amazing! AMAZING! 

sooo i am assuming N was walking out at that time because of his accident. but why didn't simran slap K  into sense?  i am again assuming because of her health? Does Rohan know what happened to her that day hence his complete stop in contacting her? 

omg i am so excited for the next part!!! please tell me I should be excited for the next part!!!! 

oh god... you aren't going to give in yet are you...? oh man... 

either way loved it! can't wait for more! :) 

ok lol just read the post above explaining the Simran part! love what you said about the girl next door! 

Edited by bushrayou - 24 July 2011 at 10:02pm

meravigiliso

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

bushrayou

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by bushrayou

oh 
my 
god... 
my computer skipped right to the end when i opened this... i read the last bit!
I know the feeling..I hate it when I read the last bit first...lol

okay so back AFTER reading--- you are freaken amazing! AMAZING! 

sooo i am assuming N was walking out at that time because of his accident. but why didn't simran slap K  into sense?  i am again assuming because of her health? Does Rohan know what happened to her that day hence his complete stop in contacting her?
I don't know if I'm going to cover this in an update or not...but he had been calling her since the time she saw Naina and ran from there. And he stopped when he read the email. Any self-respecting man would do that...it was too harsh for someone who didn't do any wrong :(

omg i am so excited for the next part!!! please tell me I should be excited for the next part!!!! 

oh god... you aren't going to give in yet are you...? oh man... 

either way loved it! can't wait for more! :) 

ok lol just read the post above explaining the Simran part! love what you said about the girl next door! 

Have been desperately waiting for your comment all day :)
you are way way way to nice to me :) thank you for writing something so amazing that i can't wait to read and comment on. 

Completely agree with the Rohan part! How long can a guy continue being good and patient! love that you always display real characters! now just don't make him the opposite and mad at her cuz i wont be able to hold out that long 

update soon... like super super soon! Heart

valliyah

-BeingAppy- Senior Member
-BeingAppy-
-BeingAppy-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by Nanthini9

Its been a long time since I last commented...hmm so much has happened that I don't know where to start. Your soo gud at creating misunderstandings lol poor Krit n Rohan. I wonder why Krit's room-mate didn't tell Krit abt Rohan's accident. Frm what I understand this accident wud have happened before Krit saw Naina coming out of Rohan's house in the morning. If anything I think Naina was with Rohan tat nite bc Rohan got into an accident.

Coming back to the email Krit send Rohan...isn't it kind of too harsh? So far Krit has not come across as a person who wud write tat. I'm sure she is sad, feels betrayed etc. But still I don't know wat to make out of it.

Hey...glad to see you are still around. I almost thought the story wasn't good enough for you anymore :)

Simran didn't tell Keerti about Rohan's accident because she wouldn't listen. She cut off anyone who started talking about him. That's just how she is...when she is angry, she is wild. We saw a glimpse of this before when she had quit her job. She does not want to hear or understand anything beyond what she perceives as right. Right now also..she feels hurt, cheated, used and abused...the girl next door is extremely flawed...she is not perfect.. she never was...

I hope Appy has some more to say about this..I think she understands the girl next door better than me.

Yes i do have to say a lot! Call me too partial towards Keerti but i don't think she was any where wrong, yes she has flaws, but nobody is perfect right! 

Yes she had been harsh but tell me has Rohan ever once tried to clear any misconception going on in her mind? Has he ever tried to understand what she must have felt? 

He was so lost in his guilt trip he could'nt see the pain through which she went. And knowing her,the girl next door, i would never ever expect her to make any move. 

Rohan feels hurt when he listens to their half convo and decides to stay away from her...why? because he feels hurt. Imagine what Keerti must have felt when she saw Naina coming out of his house in the morning...wouldn't she feel betrayed and cheated that too after knowing from Simran that he claims to be in love with her. Even in the e-mail she had poured out what she had felt since she met him . 

I wish we had never met...I wish I could go back in time and erase the moment we first met. This one particular line spoke every unsaid word or feeling she has treasured for him.
Probably my explaination might sound unreasonable and highly partial but still i maintain it. The Girl Next Door expects, understands and values uncomplicated and True issues. She believes in giving 100% to any relation. 

The conflict which her mind and heart are going through are too much for her to maintain any sane thought thus the results are wild outbursts...which necessarily might not be right for everyone. 

What do u make of it when she promptly inquired about his absence, when she felt the whole world bursting around her knowing Rohan met an accident even though she told him to leave her alone and was avoiding to talk about him...

Applauds again to the writer for portraying The Girl Next Door so well. Clap

p.s. Disclaimer: All the views are from Keerti's point of view. Fans of Rohan plz do not think of ways to kill meOuch, for i am his fan too Embarrassed LolLOL

Edited by apeksha_gupta - 25 July 2011 at 5:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiee_Ashhvalliyah

Go to top