The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by apeksha_gupta

Missy...you totally crack me up! It's been 5 minutes since I read your comment and I'm still ROFLing on this smiley...Thanks girl!
= congratz for the 50th chapther
🤗 = for the update
= Kritz knows where Rohan lives
😃 = waiting for the nxt update excitedly
Congrats Dol on the 50th chapter

I can't believe he was living next door the whole time, plus it was in the title so how did I not see it coming haha

Anways I loved the quotes you used
 🤣   Aditya dancing as Helen... and Simran correcting him ...lolz...

it was hilarious...

~For everything you have missed you gained something else and for everything you gain, you loose something else.

It's all about  your outlook towards life.. you can either regret or rejoice!You don't win by playing as well as you think you can but you win by playing better than you think you can.

Kudos @50 Dol!

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Missy...you totally crack me up! It's been 5 minutes since I read your comment and I'm still ROFLing on this smiley...Thanks girl!

LOL😆 me too!!! so thought why not share with you glad i could make you smile...
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

And you are right, I am getting insecure with the length of your comments..I think I need to do something about it :P

hawww!!! DHAMKIII!!!!!! 😲 What will u do ha? am all geared up to face u..huh 
Awww.. one of the sweetest update, dol! Loved the quotes and the ending of your Chapter 50! Indeed a fitting half century! 👏
fabulous update .congrats for the half century .loved it and great going .

Chapter 51

As he entered their apartment, his eyes met with the most enticing image as he walked passed the kitchen. He stopped in his steps to take in the features of this beaut... She was standing on a step stool trying to get something from the top shelf of the cabinet... She must be trying to get to something at the far back because her head was buried inside the cabinet while her body stretched forward enhancing the curves in the back...and in the front. He licked his lower lip as he saw the milky white skin of her lower back that her short tee had revealed due to the stretch.

"Do you need any help young lady?" he offered as a perfect gentleman masking his lecherous intent that was rising by the minute seeing her like this.

Her head came out of the cabinet a little surprised when she heard the voice of an unknown person and she saw Simran's father stand by the entrance of the kitchen. For a moment she wanted to make a disgusted face remembering how Simran had described him as lustful, but she somehow controlled herself...she noticed that he looked like the typical single middle-aged men she had seen back in India...tall, thin and lanky with a mustache and glasses...eve teasing whichever female passed who remotely appeared to be ignoring them and trying to get away from that place in a hurry. She herself had been a victim of many such incidents...only because she didn't have the guts to face them, report them or even talk it out with anyone...not even her sister or her mom. She would silently endure the fear and pain without getting anyone else worried for her.

"Kits..meet my dad. Dad this is Keerti" Simran said in a dry tone bringing her out of her musings. She quickly climbed down and stretched her hand forward to greet him "Hello uncle.." He held her hand a bit longer and she thought he had caressed the skin on the back of her hand with his thumb but then brushed it aside thinking he is Simran's father, not a road side romeo...he won't do any such thing to her...not at least in front of Simran who was standing right next to him, and Rohan and Aditya who were standing right behind them.

Just as she brushed that thought aside, he pulled her into a hug saying "Betiyan haath nahi milaati...gale lagti hain..." he held her so tight that her short tee lifted up and his hand rested on her skin on her waist..his fingers now caressing the skin they found. From where the rest were standing, they couldn't have seen what had happened. Very gently and secretively she made to get out of his hold, not wanting anyone else to notice her discomfort... and he let go of her then. She managed to smile at him when they broke away...for others' sake...

They settled him in the living room which was close to her bedroom and it made her nervous for some unknown reason. She didn't know why she was feeling apprehensive about this man...but there was something about him that made her want to run away from there...she didn't feel right. She wanted to opt out of their dinner plans that night that Simran's father had very happily arranged for all of Simran's friends for the very same reason...but it would have seemed very rude of her...specially since she stayed in the same apartment as Simran. Not left with much choice, she prayed to her Babaji to keep her safe as she got ready for the dinner...

P.S. - Scroll down for Chapter 52
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago