Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 (Page 103)

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Oh em gee! She said YES!
Im not surprised...she barely knows Sharan and she can't stop thinking about him! He is adorable so yh im not surprised he has that effect on her! lol!

and yes Dol i agree! Im glad Rohan is in India too because if he was there she would never be able to make the decision she's made now, she would never be able to move on although she still doesn't know why she said yes!

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
She said yes?? actually yes??? I was so sure she would reject him, and  poor Sharan would be heart broken or broken. Ouch But she siad yes... I can't waitt... I can hear wedding bells. Embarrassed
Can they get married before Rookie? IF they are going to get married... no hurries though...

Because when they're married, they have each others support.
Lovely update Dol.
bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --dolphin--

Awww man...you guys are so sweet to me. I am truly blessed with such awesome readers.

There's something I wanted to share with you guys that I've come to realize lately...

I've worn both shoes - that of a reader and the one for a writer. It was then that I realized the relationship between the two.

We readers don't think twice before asking for updates or expecting a smooth frequency for the updates, but when the writer requests for comments, it if often termed as a "demand" and frowned upon. Been there..done that. But of course, life is a learning process. Better late than never, right?

I feel an author does a lot of research to build the story. Those who followed Devi would know how much research she must have done to entertain us. I'm sure there are others too, but I know only about her because she's the only author I've followed. I did some research too, because I had no clue about Dorchester Arts Collaborative, or about Boston, or even about the restraining orders. There's more than we think that goes into writing a story. And thus, when the author doesn't get to know what the readers think of it, it becomes a one-sided relationship...with the author spending hours to entertain the audience, but we readers cannot spend a half minute to let them know how the story is progressing. And trust me, praise is not the only thing an author looks for.

But But But...

I have no complains (even though I lost a couple readers when I requested for comments). I am blessed with the most awesome readers. And I mean it. All you guys pick on some aspect of the update that is thoughtfully added...which makes you a diverse group. I love how all of you collaboratively complete the review of my updates. I love how you all understand my characters so well...I mean really!

At first I started this note by mentioning how each of you have made a difference in this journey, but thought better of it because I didn't want to hurt anyone by inadvertently missing them. Even though it's general, you will know who I'm talking about :)

There's a lazy one who's been there with me right from the inception of the story. It's funny how she tells me what's good and what's not elsewhere, but is lazy to post comments here :P There's one here who's followed me from the Writer's corner, to my blog, to FF.

There are my old readers from Maaneet days who had the trust in me and gave TGND a shot. And then those who joined the story right in the beginning, and have stayed with me. There's those who came along the way, and became an integral part of this thread. And some very new ones :) There are some silent ones too. And finally, there are some who I lost of the way, but I'm only glad they made an appearance.

The journey from 26th chapter on page 9 to 99th chapter on 99th page has been an overwhelming one. I don't think I can say anything else except, "Thank you very much." Nothing will do justice to what I feel at the moment.

It's been a pleasure to write for you guys and I hope to continue entertaining you. And it's only fair I reward you with a good 100th chapter ;) So patience my dears.

I wanted to start replying by firstly saying that each one of us as your readers should be writing you a note on this FF to say Thank you to you for writing 100 chapters for us and for sticking through with us. 

While reading your FF not only does your research come through but the amount of time you put into the ideas, the plots, the details, the character descriptions, the emotions, the words, all of it!  
There isn't a single update I haven't read at least twice, not a single update I wanted to skip or skim through, and not a single update that didn't make me heart sigh with happiness. 

You have written 100 chapters that are so close and dear to our heart.

I cannot thank you enough for writing for us readers, I know you as a writer would always want more readers to be interested and  I know for a lot of writers not getting a response they desire would make them stop writing...but you have stuck through writing no matter how many readers you have and no matter what. 

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say how amazing of a person you are. You always make your readers feel engaged and important. Thank you for making commenting on this FF so easy that it makes me want to comment. 

Lastly, Please keep writing... I cannot imagine not having TGND to read in my daily life. A, S, K, and R have become characters I am tooo fond of to let go... :)

Thank you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeksha_guptavalliyah

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
100 CHAPTERS!!! 

The part was everything I was being greedy about! seriously woman the talent you have blows me away!!!! 

I am sending you a PM to answer your questions and my private reaction to the chapter;) 

congrats on 100 chapters and a 100 pages beautiful!! 
bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Chapter 101:

The ending was great. oh I am smiling so big! I love how she is changing and oh man I am so damn happy with this. I can't wait for you to progress their story. it will be slow but beautiful!!

oh and him... he just makes me drool... 

I am crazily excited about this FF!!! love it!!!! 
AVKKG IF-Dazzler
AVKKG
AVKKG

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Dol.. Hug

My comments -- in addition to what I pm'ed you already!!!

Chapter 100:
One of most beautiful and heart-warming chapters!!! Loved the way they spent their SR! That was just what I was expecting would happen!!!
Adi  ----the person he is,  just makes me fall in love with him too!!!! Seriously!! I have loved the way he has taken care of Sims, throughout this FF!!
 It was so good to finally get to know his thoughts on this entire wedding episode.. what he felt, how he planned it and why, tho it seemed so sudden!! Sims truly is the crux of his life!!!! The way he has been by her side, through all the anguish and pain she has faced in her life, and the way he takes care of her always, is just something so truly heart-touching!

It was also good to see Sims also getting back to her normal self after being so emotionally overwhelmed with the wedding!!

Sighhh --  I can never tire reading about Adi-Sims.. They just bring exude so much positivity and the sense of permanence into commitments and relationships!!!

Edited by armaania13 - 22 September 2011 at 11:20pm
priya.. Senior Member
priya..
priya..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
wah wah- what a wonderful 100th chapter...AS are precious!! Of course I want the PM to the next part!!!

SN going to marrried ;-)  I am lookinh gorward to the start of another wonderful relationship!

And last but not the least- Rookie...where are you? what happened to Kanan's SR?
--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

heartfeltmishimmitchellDeeksha_guptaCutiee_Ashh-BeingAppy-bushrayouvalliyahJayaRnikki.171AVKKG.SilentPrincessLet-It-Go_Invincible_

Go to top