Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 83

Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --dolphin--

LOL are you saying I spoiled you?

Updating soon...and soon is a very relative term ;)

Yup! No doubt :p You have spoiled me over the summer n now I feel the void ;) Ahh n I am not a fan of relative terms lol Eagerly waiting :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 103

He was upset, she could tell. It was glaringly obvious with the way his mood had swung. The previous night he had left immediately after dinner without saying a word to her, which was unusual. And now too, he was squashed to one corner on the back seat...trying to stay away from her. They hadn't gotten a private moment to talk yet. And unless they talked it out, she knew the issue would not be resolved. It saddened her a bit to know it was their trip and they had been looking forward to it, but now when they were actually on their way, she noticed him giving her silent treatment, despite her best efforts to be close to him.

From her vantage point, while talking to Aditya, who was driving the car, she saw her place her hand on his, but he moved it away. She had never seen him so quiet before, less the question of being aloof on such an exciting trip that he had planned. She knew neither of them would talk it out in the presence of a third person. And so, she decided to give them a little space.

She asked Aditya to stop at one of the sunset points on the road where a little corner was lined with tea, corn and snack stalls. It was exciting and she felt guilty for wanting to enjoy the misty weather with pakoras and tea when her friends were not even conversing. Aditya parked the car in the small parking ground nearby and all walked to the tea stall. They ordered tea and pakoras and chatted away, with Rohan only nodding here and there. She looked over at Keerti who had a sad look on her face as she kept looking at Rohan, hoping he would talk. Her desperation to talk to him was showing on her face.

She looked around to see if Aditya and she could get away for a bit to give the couple a little privacy and to her pleasant surprise, she saw a small waterfall just around the corner. She pulled Aditya with her... leaving them alone to talk. But he didn't utter a word. She couldn't muster the courage to apologize yet. Words failed her when she saw him this upset and it broke her to know that she was the reason for it.

They had been left alone for over a half hour and yet the issue was still unresolved. Every time she opened her mouth to speak, she shut it back seeing his expression. It wasn't tough for her to figure out when he was out of sorts because it was so rare.

Without any warning, there was a down pour from the sky...it drenched them wet. Aditya still had the car keys so they couldn't even go back to the car to get shelter...and it was better unsaid about the little stalls there. They were not going to keep them dry either. While her mind was occupied with how she would manage in the now transparent shirt she was wearing, she saw him widen his arms, palm up, eyes closed and face tilted towards the sky...clearly welcoming the sudden change in weather. Her mind abandoned all thoughts as she stepped forward to hug him from the back. She squeezed her eyes shut and smiled...hoping it would somehow take the edge off his mood.

When she didn't feel him move, a ray of hope rose in her...but it was short lived...because in the next instant, she felt his hands over hers before he pulled them away from his chest. She was about to cry, she couldn't see him this upset...but she managed to hold herself. She felt responsible for ruining the little joy he was experiencing in that moment. He stepped aside before turning to walk back to the car without giving her another look. When she turned to walk behind him, she saw Simran and Aditya walk back from the waterfall, completely drenched as well. She smiled when she saw them walk back arm in arm, but her smile disappeared when she looked at him...his eyes fixed down on the ground. He had not looked at her since last night.

Keeping the drenched situation of the girls in mind, they decided to check into a hotel to get a little break from the downpour. Given the new weather conditions, it took them longer to reach their destination. It was getting difficult for Aditya to see, but he somehow managed the remainder of the drive. When they reached Khandala, they checked the girls into a hotel and went to the nearby market to buy some clothes for them all to change into.

When he returned to their room and knocked on the door, she cracked the door open a little and moved behind it. He came in through the small opening she had allowed and she closed the door behind him almost instantly. He looked back at her in confusion, but quickly realized why she was so distracted. She had taken off her inners and was now only clad in her sticky fully transparent shirt. She saw his expression change slightly and before he could even think that she was trying to lure him, she spoke covering herself by crossing her arms, "I'm sorry. It was hurting."

She wasn't lying. She had been soaking wet for over 3 hours and her tips were stinging her. She had to get out of her bra to give them some comfort. Besides, she had to let it dry for the rest of the evening.

A softness took over him when he heard what she said. Without saying a word, he handed her the bag of clothes he had bought for her. She took it from his hands and walked back to the bathroom to change into a t-shirt and track pants. She didn't know why she was disappointed that he hadn't purchased a better shirt for her. She had known the last thing on his mind would be to take advantage of her, and yet she had hoped. A bit disheartened, she changed into the dry clothes nonetheless.

He heard the bathroom door open and saw her stand there...swimming in the t-shirt that was at least 2 sizes larger for her. She looked down at herself and then back at him...and both broke into a laughter simultaneously. Her eyes closed on a relief...at last she saw him lighten up a bit. He went in to change while she stood by the window waiting for him. She had received this opportunity to talk to him... she wasn't going to let it go.

She was still lost in thought when he came out of the bathroom and walked closer to her. At first he thought of ignoring her and going to bed, but then he noticed her arms still pressing against her bosom and he melted. He absolutely could not see her in pain...he just couldn't. He held her by her arms and asked in a soft voice, "Are you still hurting?"

She abruptly turned and hugged him tight. She kept apologizing for several moments, not giving him an opportunity to protest or speak. "I'm sorry. Please talk to me. I cannot handle your silent treatment. Scold me, curse me, abuse me...but please don't be so cold. I can't take it." She was on the verge of crying but managed to control her tears. She knew he would melt seeing her tears and she didn't want that. Today she wanted him to shout...because deep down she knew she was at fault.

"You are having fun along with uncle..which is a good thing..but you are doing it at my expense." she shook her head and opened her mouth to speak, but then shut it back again. He wasn't looking at her. "Do you know how that feels? Do you know what went through me when he was proposing for your marriage and you readily agreed? Do you even know what it feels like when the love of your life refuses to accept you as their lover in front of their kin?"

In the brief pause that he took, she kissed him. He was taken by surprise and thus, didn't notice her tears. She pulled back momentarily to apologize and then kissed him again. She continued alternating between kissing and apologizing until she felt his hands on her back. And then she kissed him longer. She pulled back and said earnestly, "I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I'm sorry. We only have a couple days left in India. I will tell him before we leave for Boston. I promise. But please don't be upset with me. It kills me." The last part came out in a cracked voice.

"And it will kill me if I ever have to stay away from you." he told her quite honestly. She raised up to her toes and kissed him deeply before responding, "I'm sorry. I'll make things alright, I promise."

In response, he kissed her...slowly and passionately. While he was busy crushing her lower lip, she prodded him to open his mouth with her tongue. A bit startled, he stopped moving. She took this time to enter his mouth, driving him to the edge of madness. Her warm tongue and her snaking hands weren't doing any good. If anything, it was only exciting him further. He had been waiting to be alone with her, and now he wasn't entirely sure it was a good thing. Keeping his hands to himself while she was around had always been a challenge for him. And her new bold steps were not helping him at all. His arms tightened around her even further, making her breasts practically dig into his chest while his tongue danced around hers. It was a new feeling to them which was driving them crazy. They wanted to feel each other all at once. They didn't realize when and how they reached the bed, with him covering her entirely as he continued exploring her mouth.

They took advantage of every moment of their time alone that had graciously been given to them. Thanks for the uncontrollable shower, they were going to spend the night in Khandala and he was going to make sure they made most of it even though.

He moved lower from her mouth and started trailing kisses on her neck. He growled when he was obstructed by the neck of her t-shirt which sat only a bit lower from her throat. She let out a giggle at that, "You know you are a buddhu, right?"

He looked up and kissed her again before asking, "Why?"

A relief showed on her face. She silently thanked her Babaji for this moment, when things were back to normal between them. She looked at him with adoration as she played with his hair, "You could have taken advantage of us being alone, stuck here for the night and gotten me a sexy dress."

"Who said I can't take advantage of you now?" he asked without missing a beat as he pulled on her sleeve which came off her shoulder easily. Before she could recover from the surprise of that move, he trailed kissed along her collar-bone while his hand slid inside her shirt in the back. Her breathing deepened, making her chest rise and fall uncontrollably. A cloud of desire was starting to envelop her and she felt intense heat floating around them. By the time she figured out what was happening around her, he had pulled down the sleeves from both her shoulders and had smothered her skin with wet kisses.

He pulled back and looked deep into her eyes. He had a curious look. When she questioned him, he spoke, "I'm trying to see what effect I have on you." He said that as he stroked the skin on her shoulder with one hand, while his other came to the front inside her t-shirt to caress the skin on her belly. He bent lower to kiss her neck and then pulled back to look at her again.

"You are looking in the wrong place." she told him in a low whisper before closing her eyes and infinitesimally raising her chest. His eyes moved to where she was hinting...and he saw her pointers digging out of her t-shirt. He was tempted to do a lot of things, but instead only took her in a wild kiss. In the intensity of the moment, she turned them to come on top of him. When he was fully on his back, she got up and sat astride on his waist and looked down at him with passion. He could tell inhibition had abandoned her at that moment as she commanded, "Put your hands on me."

Of all things, he had least expected this from her. And thus he simply lay there looking at her with surprise. She shocked him even further when she finally took his hands which were resting on her waist in hers and slowly started moving them upwards all the while looking him in the eye. She stayed them where she wanted to be touched desperately. A gasp escaped both their lips at the first contact as they felt electricity travel up their backs.

Her eyes closed and her head fell back at the same time her hands fell to his chest. She felt drained of energy all of a sudden. He quickly held her and turned her to lay on her back and covered her body with his once again. He slowly placed his hands back to where they were and waited for her reaction. He could feel her heart beating rapidly beneath his hands and noticed her lips part. Her face was fully red now. She was silent...neither did she say anything, nor did she open her eyes. He took this as permission to explore the curve of her softness and grazed his thumb against her protruding tips. The pain became unbearable when he did that...but she couldn't make herself stop him either. She so badly wanted to savor that pain...

He did that for several moments all the while kissing her where he could reach while his hands were busy exploring her curves and fingering her hard tips. And then he raised himself up and kissed her on her lips again before saying, "If you don't say anything, it's going to be tough for me to stop."

Even after hearing this, she didn't open her eyes but only arched her back further up. Just as he was about to replace his hands with his lips, a knock sounded on the door. It startled them both. In the time he got up and walked to the door, she pulled up her sleeves and made herself appear decent, even though her mind was still cluttered with indecent thoughts.

It was Simran. He let the door loose and it opened fully. She took a quick look at Keerti before turning to Rohan again, "Whatever you did or said to make her look that flushed, it will have to wait until after dinner. Come on out, we are hungry." She said with a cheeky grin and he smiled. "You know you were saved on your wedding night only because you were emotional, right? I might have to revisit my plans for ruining my moment." She gave him a 'whatever' look and left. He closed the door behind him and looked at her. Her hand was clutching on the t-shirt around her chest. He could tell she was trying to control her desire...as much as he was by holding the door knob behind him. This seemed a familiar sight...Finally things were back to normal between them...

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!

why do i feel dat it poured passion instead of water ?   :P

awesome update...
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Takes a deep breath n lets it out (repeats I dont knows how many times :p) That was sooo worth the wait! Can't wait for the nxt update!

I could understand Rohan's agony. Though Ch 102 was funny w/ Keerthi n her dad, I oversaw Rohan's feelings. Can't wait after dinner time ;)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res- CAN NOT WAIT TO READ IT! 

Absolutely brilliant! Finally he spoke out... how long is he supposed to keep hiding and just sitting between the cross fire! GOOD FOR HIM! I really appreciate how she always needs him to talk to him to never ignore her and does what she can to just be with him. 

love how their physical relationship is progressing and how she is becoming more confidant with herself to be with him! 

I need you to continue from them coming back from dinner...
 into their room...
 for the night... 

;) Can't wait for more!

Sent you a pm... 

Thanks for writing love! 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh wow,,dint realise that rohan would be feeling reli bad after keerti n dad convo,,buh the makeup was good 😉,,buh wow thankyouu for givingg us a nice passionate part after a loongg timee!!! update agen soon weneva u can :) cant wait to see what happens next 😳 xx
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating dol!

I can't wat for dinner to get over!!!! Please please let me finish what they started...don't just skip over to mumbai or boston..pretty please!!!!
Dear all,

I'm considering inactivity from IF altogether. I don't have the time and energy to write here anymore. And honestly, I don't even know who I'm writing for. I'll continue writing for myself though, because I won't be at peace if I discontinue without writing about Sharan and Naina. My blog isn't updated so the only place I can post my updates is on my FB account. If you want to continue reading, let me know. Or look me up as [email protected].

~dol~
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
the part was way too passionate...Rohan's complaint was also quite valid...could understand his pov...gr8 update...waiting for more
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --dolphin--

Dear all,

I'm considering inactivity from IF altogether. I don't have the time and energy to write here anymore. And honestly, I don't even know who I'm writing for. I'll continue writing for myself though, because I won't be at peace if I discontinue without writing about Sharan and Naina. My blog isn't updated so the only place I can post my updates is on my FB account. If you want to continue reading, let me know.

~dol~

Whats wrong Dol??
I sent you a pm..
I definitely wanna continue reading so please let me know your FB id !!!