Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 80

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 101:

The ending was great. oh I am smiling so big! I love how she is changing and oh man I am so damn happy with this. I can't wait for you to progress their story. it will be slow but beautiful!!

oh and him... he just makes me drool... 

I am crazily excited about this FF!!! love it!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dol.. 🤗

My comments -- in addition to what I pm'ed you already!!!

Chapter 100:
One of most beautiful and heart-warming chapters!!! Loved the way they spent their SR! That was just what I was expecting would happen!!!
Adi  ----the person he is,  just makes me fall in love with him too!!!! Seriously!! I have loved the way he has taken care of Sims, throughout this FF!!
 It was so good to finally get to know his thoughts on this entire wedding episode.. what he felt, how he planned it and why, tho it seemed so sudden!! Sims truly is the crux of his life!!!! The way he has been by her side, through all the anguish and pain she has faced in her life, and the way he takes care of her always, is just something so truly heart-touching!

It was also good to see Sims also getting back to her normal self after being so emotionally overwhelmed with the wedding!!

Sighhh --  I can never tire reading about Adi-Sims.. They just bring exude so much positivity and the sense of permanence into commitments and relationships!!!

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah- what a wonderful 100th chapter...AS are precious!! Of course I want the PM to the next part!!!

SN going to marrried ;-)  I am lookinh gorward to the start of another wonderful relationship!

And last but not the least- Rookie...where are you? what happened to Kanan's SR?
You guys make me want to work harder at entertaining you...*sigh*

Here's the much adored Adi :)

Handsome Adi for our cute Sims ;)

AVKKG thumbnail
OMG..
Dol, where did you manage to get these photos from??

The guy is one of my favorite models!!!!!

And he is PERFECT as ADI!!!!!

Now I love Adi even more!!! 😆
AVKKG thumbnail
Chapter 101:

OK, so while the chapter was all about Naina's state of mind over Sharan's proposal, all I kept thinking about was SHARAN!!!

I love you for giving us Sharan in this story, but I hate that you gave him a heartbreak over Keerti.
Ofcourse I wouldnt want anyone except Rohan for Keerti, but why did Sharan have to fall for Keerti??

He is such a PERFECT PERSON ----- the perfect son, perfect brother, perfect friend, a perfect HUMAN being and I hate the fact that he has to compromise somewhere!!!

While I look forward so much to the S-N story, I cant help but feel that twinge that Sharan should have gotten someone who would love him as much as he is capable of loving someone!!!

One more thing --- I honestly want a chapter on Sharan's thoughts over this whole proposal. What you have written from Naina's perspective, I wanna see something similar from Sharan's perspective.
Reason --- he is such a closed person, never voicing or showing his emotions/feelings.. So it just makes you want to know even more, what is going on in his mind!!!

The person that he is --- How can Naina even think she could resist him!!!
Just a Hey, and she's a goner already!!!

Honestly DOL, I dont know who I love more --- Adi, Sharan or Rohan!!!
Just fall more in love with each one of them, as every chapter unfurls!!!

Surprisingly I'm not at ALL jealous that someone else thinks so dearly about Sharan...on the contrary kinda makes me smile :)

I know I haven't written much about him, but whenever I do, I try to make it power packed...kinda like the one short para when he had seen Rohan getting cozy with Keerti in the van.

Right now, all I can say is sit back and enjoy looking at them take their journey into togetherness. I think it will be one of the most beautiful things...I hope so...given what I have in mind.

Edit*

Just for clarification, she has not fallen for him. She just got nervous when she got the text after waiting for ages..and inadvertently said what she didn't really mean. She still very much is into Rohan.
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
AVKKG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --dolphin--

Surprisingly I'm not at ALL jealous that someone else thinks so dearly about Sharan...on the contrary kinda makes me smile :)

I know I haven't written much about him, but whenever I do, I try to make it power packed...kinda like the one short para when he had seen Rohan getting cozy with Keerti in the van.

Right now, all I can say is sit back and enjoy looking at them take their journey into togetherness. I think it will be one of the most beautiful things...I hope so...given what I have in mind.

Edit*

Just for clarification, she has not fallen for him. She just got nervous when she got the text after waiting for ages..and inadvertently said what she didn't really mean. She still very much is into Rohan.

Yes, whenever you have written about Sharan, it just leaves a very deep impact!!! And thats why everyone is so in love with him!
That chapter about Sharan seeing R getting cozy in the van --- my heart went out to Sharan!!!!!

Knowing the way you write, I have no doubt, that the S-N journey will be one of the most beautiful ones!!! And I know I will be at peace, then, knowing that Sharan is loved back the way he deserves to be!!

Oh I know Naina hasnt yet fallen for Sharan!!! Its too soon, she couldnt have!! But just the fact, that the HEY sms made her do something she wasnt planning on doing, shows the effect he has begun to have on her!!! The fact that she kept looking at the phone for a call or message from him, is good enough for starters!!!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edit*

Just for clarification, she has not fallen for him  "Yet". She just got nervous when she got the text after waiting for ages..and inadvertently said what she didn't really mean. She still very much is into Rohan.

Sorry for coming in between your convo... but i just had to... 😳 I can't wait for their  lovestory...I know it will take time for both sides to have such feelings for each other... but it will come eventually? right??

Loving Adi... Sims was soo cute... They'll look so cute together...
😳
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys make me want to work harder at entertaining you...*sigh*

Here's the much adored Adi :)

Handsome Adi for our cute Sims ;)

Hei s cute...suites ADI well...
Edited by jdots - 12 years ago