Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
juzz 1 word.. WOW!!!
Sharan is back too :D i missed him! hopefully wd d 2 couples busy v ll get to c more of him n Naina ;)

OMG 99...  r u feeling the nervous nineties shivers too? ohh boyy m soo much looking forward for the 100th 

Cant believe! 100th!!!!!! 
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! Another update so soon!!

But now I WANT THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

my favorite parts of this chapter::
Everybody fell silent suddenly when their eyes drifted towards Simran, who stood behind Kanan with her head hung low, tears silently flowing down her cheeks. He walked towards her and held her face, making her look up to him. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tight, his own eyes moist now. There was something about this kid of his that made him forget everything else and just...just...just shower her with love. Needless to say, she cried even harder now...

It was time to part. As much as she wanted to stand there held in his arms, she had to leave. Aditya came around her and he gently gave her away to him, but not before kissing her again. She didn't have the courage to look at him, and thus, she walked out with Aditya with a blurred vision.

and
Aditya stood in Rohan's way by the door to stop him from entering the room requesting him, "No mischief Ro." He looked over at Simran and Rohan followed his gaze. He then turned back, "Not tonight, please."

So now in addition to Ro, Adi and Sharan, we have one more person who is just so perfect --- Papa Khanna!!!! I loved how he felt so much for Simran!!

and what can i say about Adi ---- I want to know more of what goes on in his head... When i said in my last comment that the A-S SR is due , what I meant, is a conversation between A-S after such a momentous event in their life which just left Simran so stunned.. Would be so good to know what his thoughts are  and how he feels!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN QUICKLY!!!!😆

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Apeksha-

juzz 1 word.. WOW!!!

Sharan is back too :D i missed him! hopefully wd d 2 couples busy v ll get to c more of him n Naina ;)

OMG 99...  r u feeling the nervous nineties shivers too? ohh boyy m soo much looking forward for the 100th 

Cant believe! 100th!!!!!! 

You missy! I don't know if I should continue being upset or do a little dance now that you are back. And have you been slyly stalking? Because you came back just in time for the 50th update earlier, and now for the 100th! Good to have you back though...honestly. 
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please dont be upset :(

Its pure co-incidence (n i m lovin it ;) ) Honest!

Though i ll really like to c u dancing like your favorite party smily LOLZZ

Feels great 2 b backk just in time :D
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG... The last two updates were the best.. I was crying with Simran..

How do you write so nicely? Did u also cry writing that update??
Originally posted by: bhakbhartifan

OMG... The last two updates were the best.. I was crying with Simran..

How do you write so nicely? Did u also cry writing that update??

Thanks. Yeah I cried too. If I didn't, it wouldn't come out in my writing. I have to feel it first, because then words flow effortlessly.

I think the most I've cried was while writing Naina's hospital update, which also happens to be one of my favorites. I think this one follows closely behind :)
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100 pages dudee! Congrats on the centuryy!

Rohan finally getting Kanan back for all her doings on their trip to India! Im lovingg it!
It was sweet of Rohan to remove the alarm clocks from Simran and Aditya's room though!

And ahhh i can't wait till Rohan and Keerti go to Khandala now! Its going to be an interesting trip! lol!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on a 100 pages beautiful! I obviously think you deserve a 100 threads, you' re an amazing writer!

Thanks!!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratz on the 100th page. Looking forward to the 100th update!! Sorry im in a bit of a hurry so will come back n write a very lengthy comment :p
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for your 100th page and advance congrats for your 100th Ch! 😊

Last two ch were awesome! Loved the clock idea! Sweet revenge!