Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love A- S wedding..takes the bond to a whole new level!!!! Keerti's parents are awesome people..Rookie are lucky!! May be now Rookie can move in together..Shaina;-) will be married..or at least dating.
Update soon!!!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dol! You finally did it! You made me cryyy! 😳

That update was perfect! You portrayed Simran's feeling so well, i felt like i could totally understand her and all her emotions!

Kavita - First off, thanks for all the lovely comments. I'm glad you are proving yourself wrong when you call yourself infrequent commenter :)

"Unke liye agar mujhe kisi ki jaan bhi leni pade, toh bhi main peeche nahi hatoongi."

The statement in Hindi is so dramatic, yet its English translation appears so literal :)

Leena
- Awww...I don't know if I should feel bad or pat on my back. LOL. Thanks girl.

Priya - you are dangerous! And perhaps a mind reader? ;)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 98

I LOVE how you are providing images to go with parts! it makes it sooo much more visual and I am just dying with these updates dol!

I don't understand how much love A could possibly have for her because he is amazing. I think the men in your FF are exceptional characters that only girls like us could dream of ...or read of ;) 

i have to say K's dad has a slight piece of my heart, again outstanding male characters. Her falling to his feet was probably the most moving bit ever. 

I think I need an insight to A's mind, and DEFINITELY need to read their first convo after this marriage bit you cannot  keep that from us!  

PLEASE!! see the more I read the more greedy i become!!! LOVE IT!! 
bushrayou thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya..

Love A- S wedding..takes the bond to a whole new level!!!! Keerti's parents are awesome people..Rookie are lucky!! May be now Rookie can move in together..Shaina;-) will be married..or at least dating.
Update soon!!!

um... OH EM GEE! could it ever be possible Dol... please make it so! lol! 

oh also 2 more updates till 100 chapters!!! YOU ROCK! 
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --dolphin--

Kavita - First off, thanks for all the lovely comments. I'm glad you are proving yourself wrong when you call yourself infrequent commenter :)

"Unke liye agar mujhe kisi ki jaan bhi leni pade, toh bhi main peeche nahi hatoongi."

The statement in Hindi is so dramatic, yet its English translation appears so literal :)

Leena
- Awww...I don't know if I should feel bad or pat on my back. LOL. Thanks girl.

Priya - you are dangerous! And perhaps a mind reader? ;)

Dol,
I am making the exception for you!!!
I have a lot of RES on other FFs that I am reading, and I am in trouble for not getting the time to edit them!!

and yes, becos I commented in a hurry, I didnt have time to put in additional observations like R-K probably living together once they go back, now since A-S are married.. But yes, the other readers commented on that!!
That would have been a natural progression anyway!!!
Well, I have my own thoughts about why I thought Simran may make that statement come true... but on that, I will send you a pm... My hope is that, that never happens!!

BTW --- PLEASH UPDATE SOON.. Its time for R-K to go to Khandala now that the wedding is over..
But wait --- we still need to have A-S SR!!!
And then ofcourse the SECRET about R-K being together has to be out in the open yet in the Khanna family!!!
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Dol!!! You should be proud..how involved we are with your characters...Everytime I hear the Main hoon na song from their sangeet, i picture rookie on it:)

Now update karo..jaldi jaldi!!
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

M Luvin IT !! Parapppa !!!! ❤️🤗 Puh-Lease PM me too !!!!!

Chapter 99

Simran asked her to grab her purse from the back room where they had kept all of the important stuff. There was a huge pillar in front of the room which she had to pass, to get to where she needed. Before she could enter the room though, she was ambushed and pulled behind the pillar. In the next instant, he switched their spots and pinned her against the pillar. Before she could protest or get over the surprise of his first move, he kissed her. He pulled back only a bit to see if she would resist, but she pleasantly surprised him by closing the distance between their lips. Her hands automatically went around his neck and further up to play with his hair, permitting him to continue with what he had started. His hands, however, had a gait of their own...caressing the skin around her waist and trailing his fingers up the length of her back.

She had no fear of being caught. She didn't think anyone would find them in that little corner. And thus, she continued kissing him. When he pulled away, her eyes were still closed as she rested her head back against the pillar. He brought up his thumb to gently stroke the skin on her cheek while his eyes hovered on her face to take in her beauty, his breath mingling with hers in an exotic mix.

He gave her another gentle kiss before he said to her, "We need to figure out how to go to Khandala." At the same time, his other hand came around her bare waist and his fingers moved along the edge of her lehenga. In a flush, her mind conjured up images of what was going to happen in Khandala...when they would finally be alone and away from the hustle bustle of the wedding. Her chest rose and fell in rapid progression at those thoughts, making him even more desperate. In a swift move, he pulled her even closer to him and kissed  her again.

Right in the middle of the kiss, they heard a throat clearing from behind them. They weren't startled at being caught by someone they shouldn't have, they knew who it was. Anyone else would have just ignored the cozy couple and left, but not Kanan. She just had to make her presence felt even at the most inopportune times. Disappointed and irked, they pulled away from each other and turned to look at her, who had a cheeky grin on her wrinkle-nosed face. Keerti gave her an agitated look before walking out of his hands. To say she wasn't happy at all was an understatement. He looked at her departing form and sighed as he turned to look back at Kanan. She made an innocent face and apologized to him in a soft voice, but didn't do a good job at hiding her smirk.

"You'll pay for this." he told her as much. She raised an eyebrow at him, in a way challenging him up to it. He smirked with an evil twinkle in his eyes as she turned to walk back towards the stage. Little did she know she would be in trouble regardless...

Kanan had mentally prepared herself for the occasion and tried hard not to cry, even though her mother had shed a bucket already. She was emotional, but didn't cry. Rohan and Aditya came around her and started teasing her with all sorts of emotional statements then. "You are married now...you have a new home...you won't be staying here anymore...you won't get to meet your parents that often..." She knew exactly what they were trying to do, and thus her resolve to not cry grew even stronger. But they were cruel...they finally succeeded in making her cry with all the emotional statements. And when she did, there was loud cheering in the small crowd that had remained.

Everybody fell silent suddenly when their eyes drifted towards Simran, who stood behind Kanan with her head hung low, tears silently flowing down her cheeks. He walked towards her and held her face, making her look up to him. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tight, his own eyes moist now. There was something about this kid of his that made him forget everything else and just...just...just shower her with love. Needless to say, she cried even harder now...

It was time to part. As much as she wanted to stand there held in his arms, she had to leave. Aditya came around her and he gently gave her away to him, but not before kissing her again. She didn't have the courage to look at him, and thus, she walked out with Aditya with a blurred vision.

Rooms were arranged for both the couples in a hotel close to the banquet hall. There was no way they were going to spend their first night in a house filled with people. Rohan and Keerti dropped both the couples to their hotel. Keerti went to bid Kanan and Vidhit goodbye and to make sure they won't need anything, while the rest waited in the elevator. All of Kanan's stuff was already in the room...everything she would need for tonight.

The elevator door opened to the floor where Aditya and Simran's room was booked. She entered the room followed by Keerti, who helped her get all her belongings. Aditya stood in Rohan's way by the door to stop him from entering the room requesting him, "No mischief Ro." He looked over at Simran and Rohan followed his gaze. He then turned back, "Not tonight, please."

He faintly smiled and said, "I know. I'm coming in to take care of that." Aditya had no clue what he meant but let him come in anyway. His eyes widened when he saw him pull out the hidden alarm clocks from at least 6 different places in the room. He couldn't stop the laugh when he came out with those and winked at him when he said, "You just got lucky tonight."

Him and Keerti left to give the newly wed their private moment. As he walked down, he looked at his watch and smiled. It was only time until the first one went off in Kanan's room.

"You did that to deeds too? She is going to discover the rest after the first one goes off..." she told him smacking his arm. His smile widened as he spoke, "She may find the rest and get away from them, but she won't be able to escape the wake-up call from the front desk for their flight at 4 am." Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open even as she laughed. He winked at her again as he thought, she was really going to pay heavily tonight...
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
alright lady that was one awesome update!

Seriously i looked like a loser smiling the entire time to a computer screen surrounded by people!

there isn't one part of that that I could not have liked or just passed over. Fabulous- seriously may be one of my favorite updates.

It was genuine, honest, funny, passionate and just ...oh my sighs are getting longer with these updates...

Your writing seriously takes me into another world.

I like how we have the emergence of the trip back... i thought maybe you forgot about that!

Also- my greedy bit for this update- are we going to get a chance to see the emotions/interaction between A and S with the first alone moment since the craziness????? PLEASE!!

Thanks for writing us such great updates, can't wait for the 100th part!❤️

ps- love the  clock idea ;)

Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago