Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovvveeeddd it...
Ro is cute so is deeds and so is kittu...

Chapter 94

Ever since she came to her parents house, she had interacted with him on very few occasions, mainly when he came over to see her or called to check in on her. She never took the initiative to get in touch with him, suppressing the urge to see him or hear his voice. Even though there shouldn't have been any question or doubt about it, she was still surprised when he had told her he would be going to India with Keerti. She didn't know why, but it broke her heart even more, if that was even possible. Maybe somewhere deep down in her heart, she had secretly wished that something happened, something...anything, that would make him come to her. She didn't wish for it consciously though, she was genuinely happy for him. But one couldn't be blamed for being hopeful. She didn't mean any harm, she was just hopeful.

She was doing pretty well, she thought. Being at home kind of helped a lot. Her parents kept her engaged in all kinds of activities...and more importantly, kept her under close watch ever since she was attacked again. She was often found sitting by the window, wondering where her life was taking her. The past several months had been tough for her...right from day one of the year. She was beginning to truly believe that the start of the year really dictated how the rest of it followed.

Lying on the hospital bed she had almost given up hope..hope for love, hope for a peaceful life...and hope for a bright future. But then she had stolen a few glances towards her worried parents who had spent nights innumerable in making sure she was comforted. She had remembered all the times they had spent sleepless nights when she had fellen sick...and of the times when she had walked on them to have a little fun. She thought she had grown up...and they thought she had grown up.

But these days at home made her realize, babies will always be babies to their parents, no matter how old they became. There was something about that bond that had comfort to offer. There was some comfort in knowing she could always turn to them when the sun hid behind the dark clouds and the day turned into night.

Being graduated and of the eligible age, obviously the next step was marriage. Well, not for her, but for her parents. She had resisted initially, that too very firmly. But they had been persistent as well. They didn't force her, they simply made her understand the importance of having a companion in one's life. She understood what they meant and she even wanted the same as they wished, but she couldn't possibly tell them the only person she saw as a companion was beyond her reach. And she didn't want to bring it up, lest they get more worried than what they were already.

After spending hours innumerable trying to talk them out of it unsuccessfully, she finally gave in and agreed to meet guys. It was a half-hearted attempt at keeping them happy, only to stop their constant nagging. The whole idea of an arranged marriage didn't sit well with her, but then she had lost all hopes of falling in love with someone else too, so there wasn't any point in waiting.

She met 2 guys in the same week. The idea was to meet and see them, and then to get to know them over phone conversations or repeat meetings and see where things went - typical arranged marriage setting. Both of them were good looking, and chivalrous - a quality she thought often vanished in thin air as soon as the girl was possessed. Even though things went well and seemed positive from their sides, she turned them both down, for reasons that were silly enough to make anyone go ballistic. That was enough indication for her parents to know she was not ready yet. And thence they stopped getting proposals for marriage for her.

It was one of the nights that she was working on her laptop later than usual, writing one of the letters to her Immortal Beloved about how she missed him, and wished he could fly and come to her right that minute, that she heard some sound. When she tried to hear closely, she realized it was her mother sniffing. She had been tremendously worried about Naina. She top-toed towards their room and stood there for a few moments listening to their worried conversation. She realized they knew that she had not been serious about the whole matrimony thing...while she had happily assumed there was a sudden drought of good guys that they had not proposed to meet anyone. She felt contrite...for lying to them, and making them worry like this. If her recent past had been normal without any attacks from a maniac or without any abuses, she wouldn't have to deal with all this. She realized that in a sense her parents were right, she would be more secure and protected with her husband.

She didn't realize tears had been flowing down her cheeks until she sniffed suddenly, the noise of it alarming her parents. In the next instant, they came out and saw her standing there, her head fallen down in shame and tears flowing incessantly.

"I'm sorry Mom. Sorry Dad." she told them in her broken voice as they took her in a hug. She promised them to agree to whatever they wished. After making sure they went to bed without giving another thought to her, she went back to her room with a new determination...to forget him and to move on. For her sake, for her parents sake. That was the best thing to do...Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
**Edited**

They say its very hard to forget our first love...and its true too... but I think nothing in this world is impossible... the word "impossible" it self says I'm possible...  So if you are truly determined to forget your past for the betterment of your future... to let your past move on with someone else and let your future take a new shape then I think nothing can stop you...

And about love...who ever said that love happens only once is all bulls***... Love is something which will happen on its own...  it will not see the person or the background status or the number of times it can happen... Love is Love...

Loved it Dol... hopefully Naina will find someone who will love her madly... may be its Sharan...
Edited by JayaR - 12 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can Rohan and Keerti get any cuter! I love the two of them..both young and in lovee! its adorable!

Nainaa! ahh ^^^i agree! You can never forget your first love..it'll be with you forever! And now that she's going ahead with this whole arranged marriage thing i hope she finds someone whose going to love her with all his heart!..and im secretly hoping the guy for her is Sharan!
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely updates, dol. I guess there is no future in one-sided love so the earlier Naina decides to forget Rohan the better it will be for her. Keerti's dad doesn't seem to mind Rohan as his daughter's boyfriend! So looks like roses for Rohan-Keerti! Rest is upto the author! πŸ˜‰
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comments! 

Chapters 93:

absolutely perfect! obviously you threw us all for a loop, I guess i was thinking way to typical in the fact that she wants to hide the relationship because of her parents but no that would not be our forever compassionate down to earth K! 
She is pretty awesome isn't she? I am happy for her and Kanan and I guess I again shouldn't be shocked at R's understanding? 

I think i am absolutely in love with two fictional characters! 

also liked how she wants to keep him to herself for just a while longer, makes so much sense and i just LOVE IT! :) 

PS- YOU NEED TO NEED TO SHOW THE DAY THEY ARE OUT TOGETHER AFTER THE MARRIAGE... i shall not complain about their lack of togetherness if we get that update of them out and about ;) 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 94:

Why does N completely break my heart. It's like I am beyond happy for her to not be with R yet i need her to have a happy ending... 

When are you bringing S back into her life story? Maybe they could share their lost loves and find love with each other :)! I so don't like her compromising for her parents. Obviously a valiant act but...

like where her track is going it always leaves me wondering and hoping for so much more... Can't wait for you to write more!! 

Love the updates! 
This content was originally posted by: jasw

Lovely updates, dol. I guess there is no future in one-sided love so the earlier Naina decides to forget Rohan the better it will be for her. Keerti's dad doesn't seem to mind Rohan as his daughter's boyfriend! So looks like roses for Rohan-Keerti! Rest is upto the author! πŸ˜‰

So you are actually hoping/expecting some drama of that kind? LOL I don't know about that to be very honest. Besides, I'm in no mood to include any more tracks than I have already planned. I want to finish off the story as soon as I can and just run away from here...lol
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --dolphin--

So you are actually hoping/expecting some drama of that kind? LOL I don't know about that to be very honest. Besides, I'm in no mood to include any more tracks than I have already planned. I want to finish off the story as soon as I can and just run away from here...lol

DISLIKE!