Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and you are back better than ever!! 

Chapter 90- 

LOL! It completely makes sense for her to be the girl next door, she comes from such an ordinary yet extraordinary family. I love how they are bugging her and torturing her in the sweetest way. Not going to lie I am craving some some alone time with R and K... I think as much as they are!! 

I kind of wonder who she will tell or be forced to confront first her sister or her father...? or maybe her mother...!!! LOVE IT! 

ps- I am a family of four sisters, I would do EXACTLY what Kanan is doing! lol...nothing gets better than bugging a sister! :) 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Chapter 91-

I like how K understood her thoughts about being alone and how she worded it all so perfectly for S to know that she is not alone, definitely not with someone like A in her life. 

I wonder where you conjure up characters like A and R... they are characters only dreams and stories can take on...

Sometimes certain people are just not meant to be parents, kinda think that way with S' dad. 
Looking forward to a K and K interaction, love the evil mind! 

Thanks for updating twice! Hope life is swell!! :) you rock! 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Dol!

K's dad is awesome! He wants his daughter to confess, but he is intimidating ROhan? He is funny!!! Can we expect anothere semi formal engagement before rookie leave india?

I can't wait for K to confess to Kanan..Waiting for the herat to heart talk and seriously missing Rookie romance!!!!

And a curfew for Adi and Simi? I am such a sucker for romance!!!
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dol... OMG that was awesome...

hhmmm uncleji is a being a good evil huh??? aawww he embarrassed them... poor Ro-Kits...  how very much they were enjoying their lovey dovey moments under the table...but uncleji caught them,... tch tch...
biyasiraj thumbnail
Loved it!!!!! ❤️
It was soo funnny how they got caught!!!! Evil Kanan!!!😆
So sweet to see simran and keerti bonding like sisters!!
😊 continue soon!!!
Cheers.

Chapter 92

She scanned the room slowly looking for him but couldn't spot him anywhere. She knew he was around, she had seen him enter, but he had walked right past her without even giving her a look. And she knew why...she was the one to blame. She had to admit she had treated him really bad yesterday, at the Mehendi party. He had been an adorable sweetheart and had come to her with a plate full of food to feed her while she was getting her hands filled with Mehendi. And she had shoed him away..that too in a not very nice way. She had been too scared about being caught that she had unintentionally hurt him.

"Searching for someone?" she heard from behind her and turned to see Kanan standing close to her. She rolled her eyes as she turned back around to look for him without answering her.

"Sorry kiddo, you lost your chance. Look..." she pointed in the direction of the bar and Keerti's eyes followed to see Rohan standing there, laughing away with who she knew was one of Kanan's friends. And it seemed to her that it wasn't their first meeting...she could tell from their body language, which she wasn't happy about at all.

Rohan had been put off by her behavior and the distance she had been trying to maintain with him and had requested Kanan to ask one of her friends to act with him. When she had said that he could just pick any girl he wanted since most of them present there would have died to be around him anyway, he had made it clear that he needed confirmation the girl would only act...and nothing more. He didn't want anyone to have false hopes. He was only putting up an act to make her confess. He was tired of being treated as nothing. If there was even an ounce of doubt about Rohan in Kanan's mind - not that she had any but if there would have been - it had vanished with his thoughtfulness...she knew her sister was safe..and more importantly very lucky.

They were at a private lounge for a "Youngster's party" which kept all the adults over the age of 30 out. Keerti's father had cribbed about it and had even tried to gate crash, just for fun though...but they kicked the poor thing out. To say that he was disappointed would be an understatement...but that was an act too. He just wanted to have a little fun. When they closed the door on him, Kanan and Keerti winked and smiled...they really had the best father in the world.

She walked to Rohan and stood by him waiting to get his attention but he merely looked at her for a brief second and then turned back to look at the girl he was talking to. Ouch! That hurt...It was bound to. If she had the right to ignore him, it was only fair she got ignored too.

"I need to talk to you." She told him firmly at the same time glaring at the other girl whose hand was now resting on Rohan's shoulder. Just then the music started and he took the girl's hand in his and started walking towards the dance floor after saying a quick, "Sorry, it will have to wait."

Ishq Jaise Hai Ek Aandhi, Ishq Hai Ek Toofaan
Ishq Ke Aage Bebas Hai, Duniya Mein Har Insaa

She saw him mouthing the lyrics to the girl who was now twisting her waist in his arms. Needless to say, she was annoyed. She knew she had hurt him, but he didn't have to go that far. She saw that he was now twirling her around as he dramatically animated with his hands as he mouthed...

Hayee...Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Hal Kya Kahein
Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Ye Kamaal Kya Kahein

He was dancing close to her...like really close. And his eyes seemed to have been fixed on her belly that was dancing around like it was rubber.

Dhum tara, dhum tara, dhum tara, dhum tara
Dhum tara dhum tara dhum-ma

She saw that Kanan and Vidhit, her fiance, had also joined the floor along with Simran and Aditya..and some others too. It seemed everyone was in a mood to have some fun...except her. She wanted to rip off the girls clothes and pull her hair out...but then it would have only bought more attention to her.

Check that...like that...

On the floor, Kanan exchanged winks with Rohan who had noticed the unhappy look on Keerti's face. He had gone along with Keerti's request to keep their love affair a little secret but now she was overdoing it. And now, specially after the Mehendi party, he wanted the truth to be out in front of everybody...he couldn't take it any longer. Besides, he didn't know what was the big deal anyway.

Dil toh ik raahi jaana, dil ki tum manzil ho
Dil to hai ik kashti jaana, jiska tum saahil ho

She saw Aditya sing the words to Simran with truest feelings and smiled. If there was one thing that always lightened her mood, it was seeing them together. And she had secretly hoped that her and Rohan would someday develop the extent of love that they shared.

Check that...wicked...

Suddenly she was elbowed by Kanan and she followed her eyes to see Rohan's hands move about the girls bare waist. He was really pushing her to the limits...only because he wanted to. That was the plan...he wanted her to snatch him away from the girl in front of everyone and declare they are lovers.

Hayee...Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Hal Kya Kahein
Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Ye Kamaal Kya Kahein

Vidhit pulled Kanan back on the floor as he sang those words, twirling her around and she smiled again looking at them. She had not met Vidhit too many times, but from the little time she had spent with him, she knew he had fallen head over heels for her sister...which she found incredibly cute given the short time their alliance had been fixed.

Of the two of them, Kanan was always thought of as the one who would find a guy for herself given her outgoing personality while everyone had thought Keerti would have to go in for an arrange marriage. But Kanan had surprised everyone around, and now Keerti was going to shock them when the news of her love affair came to light.

They moved out of sight for her to see Rohan now pick up the girl in his arms and her smile disappeared. But then she saw him place her back on the floor and twirled her around for some random guy to continue in his stead. And then a nervousness took over her as she saw him sing the following to her...walking right in her direction.

Tumko puja hai, tumhaari hi ibaadat kee hai
Hamne jab kee hai, toh phir aise mohabbat kee hai

Before he could reach her though, she turned around and started walking in the other direction, away from him. She knew what he was up to...

Check that...wicked...

He hi-fived with Kanan on the way as the song picked up beat again and he ran behind her..chasing her as he sang along...

Dil mera paagal hai jaana, isko tum behlaado
Dil mein kyun halchal hai jaana, mujhko tum samjhaado

Her pace quickened as she felt him play with her scarf and hair while still chasing her. No amount of angry looks from her was doing it today...he was determined to have it all out for everyone to see.

Dekho pyaare, ye nazaare, ye diwaane, ye parwaane
Ye ishq mein kaise gum

She was twirled around successively by a bunch of guys standing in line until she stopped after hitting her head on Rohan's chest. He gestured to clutch his heart as if in pain as he sang along...

Hayee... Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
Ho gaya hai kaisa ye kamaal kya kahen

This time when she didn't move or try to get out of his hold, he looked into her eyes and saw tears welling up in them. All the excitement and fun abandoned him as he walked behind a storming Keerti out of the room...wondering what he had done that had caused her tears. 

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to K? Man  I tell you- she is totally unpredictable!!! Rohan has too much patience!!! Arre yaar keerti- apne pyaare s e boyfriend ko thoda sa ghaas dal na:)
bushrayou thumbnail
ahhh see i want to understand K's perspective and I even get it that she wants to keep things low key till she tells her parents blah blah blah. BUT R is way to good to be treated like that. 

He deserves for her to admit that they are together. I slightly have a bad feeling about this, I feel like she will blow up and maybe this time he wont stand for it! 

Kinda excited for some action!!! she needs to get out of her shell and love him like he loves her. In order for her to get S and A's level of love she needs to be there. :) 

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh..why did Keerti start cryingg? I'm really curious now!

Poor Rohan..but i loved his plan! Jealously is a feeling no one can run away from and im surprised actually that it doesn't seem to have worked this time..i wanna know what's wrong with Keerti!

Dol..stop with the suspense! lol!

Chapter 93

As soon as they were out of the room, he took her hand and dragged her to the far end of the corridor. He had made himself familiar with the nooks and corners of the venue where he knew would be deserted...but he had a different thought in mind when he had gone around discovering those. He turned around the corner and pinned her against the wall over there which was a little more than a hidden corner, completely out of view from the hallway. It was at the far end of the hallway with no outlet, so he was sure no one would be able to spot them.

He looked at her and noticed the stream the tears that were forming on her cheeks which made him even more angry. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he sounded much harsher than he intended..and her silent tears instantly turned into cries. She tried to keep them as low as possible, but couldn't really stop them. She couldn't bear him shouting at her...she couldn't.

He felt agitated at first, but then mellowed down a little holding her close to him. There were too many things to handle at that precise moment so he reminded himself to take it one at a time. As he held her close to him, and her cries began to fade, he realized she was more sensitive than he had thought. She needed to be handled with care - no matter what the situation. He took a mental note to go easy on her...

When she finally relaxed and her tears stopped, he pulled apart and spoke in a soft voice, "What's wrong?"

"Why are you doing this?" she asked him not being able to keep the hurt out of her tone. She had requested him one thing and he was hell bent on doing just the opposite. She was hurt that her words didn't mean anything to him...that he didn't even think of questioning her before trying to display his feelings to everyone in such a manner.

"Because I'm tired of it." his voice started rising again as his speech picked up tempo. "I'm tired of acting as if I don't feel anything around you. I'm tired of keeping my hands to myself when you are in front of me. I'm tired of being treated like shit...as if I'm nothing."

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked him, her tempo rising as well.

"Tell everybody..." he said flabbergasted as if she didn't really knew what he was up to.

"And what? Get all the attention that my sister should be getting?" he looked taken aback when he heard that.

"Where the hell did that come from?" he asked her, now keeping a closer tab on his voice...or maybe because he was now more curious than angry.

She sighed and calmed herself down before she spoke again, "Deeds has always been an extrovert, whereas I've always been the complete opposite of that. But for whatever reason, since the very beginning, I've always been the center of attention for everybody. She never complained about it, nor did she ever bother. But it always bothered me...a lot. It hurts...I know it does. If it hurt me, it would have hurt her much more than that. But she always hid it under her I-care-a-damn attitude. And now is the time of her life, she is getting married. I don't want the unnecessary and unwanted attention to myself by shocking people with our news. People around me would never imagine I would let a guy touch me, let alone be in a relationship. And if our news comes out, people will have ten thousand questions for me...unintentionally shifting the focus from deeds to me. I don't want to steal her thunder."

She wasn't looking at him when she said all this, so when she looked up, she saw his mouth wide open. He didn't expect that...he didn't even think something of this sort would be the reason for her little secret. As he stepped forward and took her face in his hands to kiss her, they heard from behind them, "Kittu..." 

They both looked over and saw Kanan stand a few steps away. Her voice was low and soft. It was enough for Keerti to know that Kanan was emotional. She called her that only when she was overwhelmed by emotions...which was rare. She had not allowed emotions to run high too often, and when they did, she became the sweetest thing on earth.

"Deeds..." she said taking a step towards her closing the distance between them. They hugged each other tightly as tears started flowing down both their eyes.

She pulled apart to speak again, "You stupid girl. You don't have to..." Keerti cut her before she could complete the rest of it. "Chup deeds. I don't have to...I want to. I want this time to be yours and yours alone. It's your marriage and you should have all the attention. It's your time." she told her holding her face. She smiled and nodded before huggin her again. She knew she wasn't going to win this one. When Keerti made up her mind about something, she made sure she got what she wanted. That way, she was very dominating and competitive.

"You know I'm emotional too..I need a hug too." they heard Rohan say in a cracked voice and looked over to see him wipe his invisible tears. He got a punch from both the girls...a well deserved one...for ruining such an emotional moment between them...which happened very rarely. And then Kanan became her evil self as she spoke, "Will my hug do? Or do you need it from someone special?" She elbowed Keerti.

"Deeds stop!" she made an angry face at her again. "Deeds, promise. You are not going to tell anyone else. Promise me." she held her hand firmly and kept pressing on it until she finally gave in and nodded. "Not like this. Say promise..." at which Kanan laughed. In many ways, her kid sister was still a kid. "I promise." she finally said and she let go.

Just then, Kanan got a call from Vidhit and darted off back to the room after giving them permission to disappear for the night.

They saw her run back to the room and turned to look at each other. She opened her mouth to say something, but he stopped her by crushing his lips on hers. She let him...he had been parched...she had been parched. Besides, she needed it so badly...to quench her thirst. They kissed for several undisturbed moments...

When he pulled apart, he saw that her eyes were closed. He came closer to her again and whispered in her ear, "I liked the way you said chup deeds. I think it was cute. But I have my own ways of saying chup." She opened her mouth to speak again and he cut her again, with a kiss. When he pulled apart again, he told her, "That's my way of saying chup."

She smiled while putting her arms around his neck and said, "I like your way. I had been dying for this."

His hands came around her waist and he pulled her closer in a jerk, making her lips fall on his. Her lips stayed on his a little longer, pulling on them softly whenever he made to part.

She pulled apart when she needed a breather. Her body fell back against the wall and her head rested up against it as well. She was breathing hard. He moved the strands of hair that fell on her face and asked, "Why won't you tell your parents? I'm sure they'll be happy for you."

"I know they will. But right now I don't want anyone to know of my treasure. You are my precious treasure. It's like I want to hide you from the rest of the world. I want to selfishly enjoy the happiness right now. And I still haven't gotten over the fact that I have you in my life. I just want to selfishly enjoy the truth and not share it with anyone. I just..." he cut her again, with a kiss that was more fierce than the previous one.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt so strongly. I didn't know what to make of the distance you were trying to maintain. It was just driving me nuts. I thought I wasn't good enough for you to introduce me to your family. Sorry...I had no idea how you felt. I'm sor..."

She placed her finger on his lips and said with one of her sweetest smiles, "Chup! Aata kya Khandala?"

His face completely lit up when she said that. He proposed in all seriousness, "Let's do it."

"What?" she asked him a bit surprised. She didn't think he would take it literally. He gave her a pleading look then, making the offer even more difficult to turn down than it already was. A day with him...away from the hustle and bustle of the city and people around them. Only a crackpot would resist it. Which she wasn't. She gave him a smile that gave him her affirmation and said, "Okay. But after the marriage." He nodded and showed her his happiness by taking her in another kiss. He couldn't wait to get away with her...he just couldn't.

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago