Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah wah- bhagake le gaya!! Oh well..I am looking forward to deeds and Sims

Waise hua kya ? to deeds jalan? Everything became normal with Rookie?

Chapter 90

Kanan had arranged for a nice family dinner on the occasion of Simran's arrival...and had obviously invited Aditya and Rohan as well. Even though she was friends with Aditya and Rohan, she wasn't told of the exact reason for Simran's shift in bases. She just knew that she was coming over to get more involved with the wedding...which she greatly appreciated.

The Khanna's were down to earth, simple, elegant and friendly people. They welcomed Simran into their house like their own daughter and made sure she was comfortable and well taken care of. The house was a huge one with a lot of extra bedrooms, but both the girls preferred to share one. Simran didn't think she would be that comfortable staying there in a separate room, and thus thanked Keerti for making the decision on her behalf.

While Keerti was still helping Simran settle her stuff in their room, everyone outside was called for dinner to the dining room. The way everyone else was seated was perfect for the evil mind's next trick. When Keerti and Simran walked to the table, only 3 seats were empty - 1 next to Aditya which of course Simran occupied. And the other 2 next to Rohan and Mr. Khanna each. Of course, Keerti started walking to sit by her father, but Kanan insisted she be let to sit next to him since it was her last few days at home with them. Of course, there could be no counter argument that would outweigh her reasoning so she quietly sat next to Rohan, not after shooting an angry look at Kanan who responded with a smirk. And that's when the fun began...

As cliched as it had seemed to them when they had watched movies, they did it themselves and it was then that they fully understand the sentiments behind that gesture - they held hands under the table. But unlike the couples in movies waiting to be caught, they both held their left hands together. They were squashed so close that the little gap between them was doing something to them. The urgency to hold each other right then was slowly taking over them. But there was little they could do. The way he held it, he didn't think he would be able to let go so soon, which they had to control with great difficulty. They nodded and spoke a word or two here and there to show they were paying attention to the conversation at the table, but their attention was under the table..on their talking hands. They were conversing with their fingers...they had so much to talk...so much to eat...and so much to drink...

As much as they tried to keep their urgency to hold each other inconspicuous, it wasn't going to escape the eagle eyes of her father who was sitting right opposite Rohan who had already noticed their one missing hand. He continued to look at Rohan with that piercing look that he had given him at the airport. And although Rohan's attention was on their talking hands, he didn't miss the look of scrutiny that was being shot in his direction, but he took it lightly thinking he possibly wouldn't guess their hands were glued together under the table - specially because he would let go of it for a moment to bring it up on the table for everyone's show. He was clearly underestimating the man sitting in front of him when he thought the man probably didn't know what was going on. And then he was proved wrong... A fork was dropped on the floor and for reasons unknown to others, Mr. Khanna announced out loud that he was going to bend down to pick up the fork.

The two people it was meant for heard it and prevented the mishap of being caught and in the next instant, their missing hands came back on the table. And when that happened, the evil mind saw it. Ah, so that's what is happening under the table. Interesting!

She turned to look at her father and noticed the slight smile on his face. If her father was having a little fun at the dinner table, why should she stay behind. Right then, she asked Keerti to pass the basket of chapatis and when she did, she exclaimed, "Keerti, what's wrong with your hand? Why is it so red?"

And mission accomplished! There was a smirk on Kanan's face while others looked at her hand all at the same time. While Aditya and Simran figured out what must have happened and held their lips closed between their teeth to stop the laughter, Keerti's mother figured she had missed something that was happening at the dinner table that she was unaware of...and wondered what it was.

On one side, Keerti's face flushed while on the other, her father turned to look at Rohan at the same time he looked at him, a bit alarmed. He saw her father look down to his hand on the table and look up again, mischief again reflecting in his eyes. Rohan immediately pulled back his hand and hid it under the table after getting another piercing look from the man. The man knew how to make him nervous. Everyone at the table was enjoying dinner to the fullest...at their expense. Dinner was ruined for them both... because suddenly they both lost their appetite...under the hovering eyes of all the eagles on the table.

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dol...its awesummm =))

but plz dont tel that u r gng to end stry in nxt few updates...coz as far..it is very smooth n eveything z perfect... but i m MISSIN SHARAN .. :(
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woah!

i knew it ...it was bound to happen...DEEDS khurana and DAD khurana r giving tough time to rookie...:P

keep it up guys...its awesome ..
dol🤗🤗🤗

Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dol that was jus awesomee!!!! 😃 lovee this storyy soo much!!! 😃 plss continuee soon!!! xxx

sowii i knw this is very stalkerishh😳 buhh i jus can nevaa wautt for ur updatess😉

ooo jus realisedd im a groupbie now!!!!!! lool
Edited by Cutiee_Ashh - 12 years ago
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww...rookie...cute...
Family is cute ..as well...

Chapter 91

She opened the box and looked at the jewelry set for a long moment. The soft scent of her mother's perfume that was still fixed to the box spread around her like an envelope...causing her to be teary eyed. Keerti had been on the phone with Rohan for a half hour and had showered and gotten ready for bed; and she still hadn't been able to let go of the set from her hand. Her fingers trailed over the dangling pearls over and over again, her hands held the set up closer to her face for her to inhale her mother's scent, her eyes formed images of her mother wearing the set...

None of this had gone unnoticed by Keerti...but she let her be for some time. She had often found Simran looking lovingly at her mother's picture...remembering her...probably missing her dearly. She couldn't even imagine what it must feel like - to lose your mother...and father too. In a sense she had also lost her father, right after she had lost her mother. She couldn't imagine her life without either of her parents - let alone one. And yet, Simran had endured all this...hiding all her hurt and pain beneath her bubbly exterior. That was the harsh reality of life - not everything worked your way. For a moment she felt tears in her own eyes looking at Simran...but a small smile also formed on her lips when she thought about Aditya. It was true - when life closes a door on your face...it opens a window somewhere too...

She gently placed her hand on Simran's shoulder while sitting close to her on the bed. Simran looked at her and then looked back at the set smiling. She gave it to Keerti to hold while saying, "This is my mother's set..." There was much pride her in voice even though it cracked a bit.

"It's gorgeous!" Keerti told her honestly. The set was really very beautiful...and delicate.

"My mother wore this on her wedding day. She looked out of this world. It was as if her own beauty had escalated the beauty of the set. You have seen that picture I carry with me right?!  I had made her wear this set and pose for that picture. That was the last time she wore it. Because after that she kept it for my marriage..." her voice started breaking again, but she still continued, "...hoping she would be able to put it on me some day. But..." She tried hard to hold back the sobs as she pressed her lips together.

Although she had never treated her father like one ever after his second marriage, she still had strangely never felt like an orphan...until that moment when reality struck her. All of a sudden, she was flooded with sadness as she realized she has no family left. She had no parents, no siblings and she had never really kept close contact with any of her relatives. Tears started rolling down her cheeks forming a wet stream as she realized how alone she was in life. There was something about abandoning her house that heightened this feeling of loneliness that she couldn't really comprehend...but she was aware of it.

Keerti shushed her while taking her in her arms. She held her tight as she spoke, "You have us...you belong to us...you are one of us. My parents are your parents...my deeds is your deeds. And more than anyone, you have Aditya. If God has taken away your parents, he has given you Aditya...who loves you with all he has. People would die to get a person like Aditya in their lives...specially with the way he loves you."

She didn't know which part did it - whether it was that she belonged to them and had them in her life or the fact that she had Aditya in her life - but her sobs had quieted down considerably. She must have been very emotional, because she was clutching Keerti very tight now. While she was still pacifying her, she asked, "When are you guys planning to get married?"

She pulled apart and answered while still sniffing, "I don't know, but I hope soon. I cannot bear to be called Suri anymore."

It was the perfect moment to lighten the mood and thus Keerti elbowed her as she teased her, "Ah, someone is desperate to get married!"

She finally saw a shy smile creep on her face and sighed. She got up to walk to the kitchen to fetch her a glass of water when she saw Kanan stand by the door. From the looks, it was evident that she had heard their conversation, because she quietly placed the glass of water in her hand on the dresser and left the room after mouthing a good night to her. Keerti smiled as she grabbed the glass of water for Simran...after all, her evil sister was not all that evil.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Doll.

It was really emotional but cute to read... If she lost relations she also gained some new ones. Precious ones...Kits consoling her and Kanaan silently supporting her too.. It was a real sweet update... :)

-SP-

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Imaan-Ki-Duaa thumbnail
great updates...loved rohan and keerti's cute romance...loving keerti's sis teasing the couple and his father eyeing poor rohan's every action...indeed parents are very important part of ones life...but glad tht simran does have aditya and her friends support...waiting for the marriage bells to start  ringing for this couple too...😉
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the double update Dol..you totally rock!
Loved both of them...ahhh i missed the Rohan-Keerti romance..i want moree! lol!
and Kanan is evil but i like her evil mind and the way she thinks..i actually want the truth to come out!

Btw..how were your talks? did they go well? :)