Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

OK people if Sharan is going to make another appearance in this story, he needs more love. This is sooo not fair. He followed Naina, he saved he...and Rohan gets all the credit. I know Rohan had informed him, but still...

This is sooo not done :(

P.S. - Blame Irene for the delay in updates. Hope all east coasters are well.

HEY HEY! we love Sharan too... but you can't expect us to not mention/love/crave Rohan after making him one hell of a guy! Sharan is in the same category but come on- he has to start appearing more for us to love him almost as much! But i do give him FULL credit for throwing the papers in Sanjay's face! and I want to know his reaction to the hug!!! 

just love it all!! 
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushrayou

HEY HEY! we love Sharan too... but you can't expect us to not mention/love/crave Rohan after making him one hell of a guy! Sharan is in the same category but come on- he has to start appearing more for us to love him almost as much! But i do give him FULL credit for throwing the papers in Sanjay's face! and I want to know his reaction to the hug!!! 

just love it all!! 

AGREE.... want to know his reaction to the hug!!!

Imaan-Ki-Duaa thumbnail

Sorry for the delay in comments dear...was not able to come online much...but now a long comment on all the lovely parts...the story is going great...loved the hippi irritating poor simran...glad tht rohan and aditya came with the girls...now what to say about the intelligent family of keerti...rohan has to be careful...father in law to be has sharp observation skills... ;)...and wht to say about deeds...she will not leave them easily...glad both adi and ro are deeds friends...wedding would be fun now...eager to see the wedding masti and chup chupke romance b/w the couples :D

argh hating sims dad...h can sumone be so shameless...hope adi quickly takes a decision for there gud...and lastly happy to see sharan back...was missing his charms...glad he came to help naina in ro's absence...will love to see the bonding b/w these two...

Update soon...wana read more and more...am getting addicted to your fic... :D

Edited by Imaan-Ki-Duaa - 12 years ago

Chapter 89

Things hadn't really improved between Simran and her dad's wife in the days that followed. She had continued to act like a super bitch while Simran continued to ignore her antics...only because she knew the day was arriving close when she would have officially eloped from the Suri prisonhouse. Aditya had been taking all her important and necessary items piecemeal to his place every day. Ever since that incident, he had visited her every night without fail...and had loved her in every nook and corner of the house when they were alone...just so her memories related to the house would be his and his alone...of course after her mothers.

Aditya seemed to have it all figured out...except that she wouldn't be welcome in his house as an eloper. He had not deemed important to even inform his family of her arrival, let alone asking them. It was during one of the plan-out sessions with Keerti and Rohan that Keerti insisted he make sure that that base was covered as well. She didn't want her to face closed doors...and much to Aditya's surprise, her fears had been right. He had received an earful when he told them of the truth...that he would bring her over without knowledge of her parents.

His folks were not at all orthodox when it came to him bringing over his girl. They were rather nice, happy go lucky and jovial in nature and had met Simran umpteen times to know that she was a sweet girl and kept their son very happy. But the thought of giving shelter to a run away daughter didn't sit well with them. They didn't care so much for Aditya and Simran sharing the same room as much as being caught if Mr. Suri happened to find out about it. In that sense, they were not as powerful as Mr. Suri himself.

And so, the now much excited Keerti had been more than happy to offer Simran to stay over hers. And much to Aditya's and Rohan's surprise, she had planned on it already - like informing her folks, albeit not informing them of the entire truth, and making room for her stuff in her bedroom. One could say, she was really looking forward to Simran's arrival.

They chose a day for the final walk-out when they knew Simran's dad and his wife wouldn't be home. Simran and Aditya were still inside the house getting the last few of her things while Rohan and Keerti waited downstairs for them. Rohan's phone beeped to inform him he had received an email. He opened it to read Sharan's reply to his email...

Hey dude,

She's is doing much better, now that he is behind bars. Hope you are enjoying your trip to India. Say Hi to Keerti from me.

Sharan

He read the email and knew that she must have been attacked again. He stepped aside to call Sharan right away to get the details...just in time for Mr. Suri to come face to face with Keerti. She managed a smile when his wife greeted her before going inside the house...leaving Keerti alone with him. He saw her swallow hard as she turned to face him again, her face now struggling not to show fear. But it was noticeable - in the paleness of her skin and the slight quivering of her lips...and in her unconsciously taking steps back...it was evident. He took great pleasure in the knowledge that he affected her so much. He licked on his lower lip as he took a step closer to her...his lusty eyes taking stock of her body moving up and down.

Given that they were out in the open, she should have known he wasn't going to make a move on her. That he was only teasing her, very much in response to her fear. Yet, she found a sudden surge of relief when her back hit Rohan's chest, his hand coming around her back to rest on her hip. His face changed completely when he saw Rohan. He had not expected him to destroy the little sadistic pleasure he was enjoying. His eyes traveled down to where his hand was resting...letting him know that they were now together. And clearly, being with Rohan had some positive effect on her, because her facial expressions were now showing disgust and anger towards him. Rohan gestured with his fingers then - pointing to his own eyes before flipping them to point at his, to indicate I'm watching you. Almost without conscious effort, his legs made him step back..away from them.

Just then, Aditya and Simran walked out with a small carry bag with the last of her belongings that were left...including her mother's wedding jewelry set, which she had managed to steal from her dad's wife's safe. Her mother had saved it for her wedding, and the bitch had claimed ownership of it, along with the rest. There was no way she was going to give it to her if she asked for it, and so she stole it. She didn't care if she would get caught...she had wanted it. Besides, she didn't want to summon trouble or bombardment of questions by asking for it. She had told them she would be back, but she had better plans in sight. She had provided wrong address and phone number for Keerti...knowing they would look for her when she didn't return. And she had been smart enough to not inform them of her departure to the US as well...Aditya had planned it all very well for her.

"I'm going to Keerti's place for her sister's wedding. I'll be back soon after. Bye dad." she told him without the slightest emotion in her tone. He hugged her before she climbed into Aditya's car and then bid Aditya goodbye. He then turned to look at Rohan and Keerti in the back seat to supposedly wish them goodbye as well...but made an angry face at them. He had not been happy with what had happened. He was not  happy to see Rohan get an upper hand at his little interaction with Keerti. Nevertheless, he bid them goodbye. Just as the car started, they both wished him goodbye in their own way...by showing him their middle finger.
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...dol...
liked the way friends are dealing with each others problems...
No Naina/Sharan today...hmm...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy...SIMS shifting to KITZ house...now deeds khanna and sims r going to give sum real hard time to KITZ...:P

sims's  dad is such a jerk...and his wife is just*****...
now looking forward to team sims-deeds...

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOOL! Rohan and Keerti showed him their middle finger as thei goodbye..i found that too funny!🤣🤣

Im so glad to know that Simran is finally leaving her dad's home and them...she deserves better and yayy...she's living with Keerti..so more wedding fun! hehe!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I swear my eyes were popping out while reading the part with K and the dad!! 

So they are getting married and then she is going to live with K...right??!!

Yay a wedding!!! love A's commitment and utter devotion to loving S. 

Okay now i am greedy i want intimate private parts for the couples.  
I am getting a feeling you are rushing to finish... Don't even think it!:)

love! 
Imaan-Ki-Duaa thumbnail

Lovely update...loved the friendship bond between them...gud she decided to move out...all will be well now...hate that man...h he was eyeing poor keerti...gud rohan was there...the last bit was well deserved for such a man...gud going :)
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That man is utterly disgusting... I mean again... </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She isn't an item...that he can please himself with...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved when she stepped back and Rohan was standing there... and he showed him where Kits belongs ... 😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">His expression was worth all of the crap before... that was the first jhatka.. and one more to come when he find out his daughter isn't coming back... can't wait for that update... 😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">>Wonderful update Dol. continue super soon... :)</font> <

<font color="#990066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">>SilentPrincess<</font></font>

</div>Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago