Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can we get some wedding romance? Or is that forbidden for 2 and a half month? :)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just had to say- I love your thinking! 

Chapter 87

He entered her room from the open window like he had done during the past several days. He saw she was already in bed but not asleep. Because as soon as his toes touched the floor, she turned in bed to greet him with a smile and widened her arms open, calling him. He jumped onto the bed right from where he was standing and landed close to her. Her extended hand pulled back and she rested her head on it while turning to face him fully.

While he was busy taking notice of her night dress, which was nothing really but one of his plain white shirts, she traced a finger along the side of his face as she asked him, "What took you so long?"

"The lights in the room upstairs are still not out. I waited for a bit but then I was like what the heck...I'm meeting my fiance. I shouldn't be scared." He moved closer to hold her around the waist as he added, "Besides, my fiance is in my team. So even if I get caught, I know I'll be fine. Right?"

She pulled away his hand that was fondling her breasts as she said "Don't be so sure. I might just turn you over."

"Oh really? And why would you do that?" He said, his pulled away hand now replaced by his face. He slid a bit lower to bring his face in line with her breasts while his hands moved inside her shirt in the back.

"Because..." she started to say but couldn't continue when she felt his teeth rip open a button on the top, his tongue moving up and down the valley of her breasts.

Her back arched on a moan and she pulled herself away from him. He looked up to see her eyes closed and her head fallen back. He brought one of his hands to hold her breast close to his mouth as he asked, "Because?"

"Because..." she started again but he bit her around her nipple through her shirt...and the pain was much more than he had intended, given she wasn't wearing any bra. Had she been fully aroused, she would not have screamed, alarming the others in the house, but apparently she wasn't.

He covered her mouth with his hand when she screamed, hoping he had done that in time, but it was late. A knock sounded on the door a few moments later and they heard from outside the door, "Simran, are you alright?"

Instead of just answering from inside, she thought it better to open the door to let his father's wife make sure she was indeed fine. Just as she put on a robe and opened the door, after hiding Aditya in the bathroom, she felt disgusted at what met her eyes. They had probably not expected her to open her door, because she saw her father standing behind his wife, feeling her up.

He stood there frozen for a moment before he pulled his hands off of her. At least he had that decency, she thought. She looked at her father before looking at his wife. Either she was deliberately trying not to hide the smirk or was simply bad at it, whichever was the case, Simran noticed it on her face. She saw her peek into her room and fix her gaze on something as her smirk widened. She turned around and saw Aditya's shoes laying on the floor...and in an instant she realized she knew he was here. After mentally preparing herself, Simran turned around to face her more boldly for the questions that were to follow, but she saw her give her a flying kiss as she brought her fathers hand up to stroke her breasts again. "I'm fine." she bit out before slamming the door on her face.

She stood there holding the door knob for several moments, trying to control the rage that had risen in her...and was still rising. Aditya had managed to see what had happened in the reflection on the window. Just as he put his hand on her shoulder, she turned around and threw her arms around him.

He held her tightly as she cried out, "I cannot take it any longer. Take me away...please take me away..." He took her to bed and lay close, holding her helplessly till she fell asleep...all the while trying to figure out how to put her out of her misery.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why did Simran even come and stay with her father?
Her father doesn't really care about her and she doesn't have a good relationship with him..i understand he's her father but still?
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simran could have avoided this had she decided to stay with Kits...

But may be whatever happens... it happens for Good...  May be this will lead Adi to think about a early marriage... as such they are engaged... I dont think there should be any problem for him to get married to her...

bushrayou thumbnail
oh em gee!!! 
god the father is so so so disgusting! 
i swear i was having an attack while reading the entire update! 
A is such a freaken sweetheart! completely and utterly S's. I hope he can think of something to get her out of that house not that i think her father would really care. 

did i say i also loved the beginning btw- with A and S. I really do enjoying reading about them. they just seem so real and in love :)

ps- hope work is going well for you :) 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
I know many here feel Simran should have just stayed with Keerti, but is that really feasible and practical? She doesn't share a good relation with her father, that's a given. But is that a strong enough reason for her to change her base and be quartered in Keerti's house full of people...a wedding house? Besides, she doesn't know what her father did with Keerti...so all she has bottled up is anger, for him getting married to another woman right after her mother's death.

I don't know if that makes sense, that's what I feel. I'd be very interested in knowing if there are counterarguments on that front.

P.S. - I love debates ;)
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why waste time in debate when possibly we can get an update 😊(mindblowing wala 😆)...!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feel pity for simran😭...hope adi does something and bring her out of this misery
bushrayou thumbnail

Originally posted by: --dolphin--

I know many here feel Simran should have just stayed with Keerti, but is that really feasible and practical? She doesn't share a good relation with her father, that's a given. But is that a strong enough reason for her to change her base and be quartered in Keerti's house full of people...a wedding house? Besides, she doesn't know what her father did with Keerti...so all she has bottled up is anger, for him getting married to another woman right after her mother's death.

I don't know if that makes sense, that's what I feel. I'd be very interested in knowing if there are counterarguments on that front.

P.S. - I love debates ;)

no reason for a debate lol you have so clearly written it out it can't possibly NOT make sense!
Just if you think about it she wouldn't want to bring unwanted attention to herself by staying at K's house and answering questions from the mass of people or even staying with A and then answering more questions. At the end of the day he is her father hence her obvious action of going 'home'- whatever that may mean to her now. 

I love how everything you write makes sense and is just real and practical! LOVE IT!!