Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely loved this updatee!

I think its awesomee that Deeds knew Aditya and Rohan from before..that was a surprise but im thrilled about it!
and i lovee how Keerti's dad has caught onto everything and up to mischief and im glad he's taken the fact that his daughter's gotten a boyfriend so well!

ahhh im totally exciting about this upcoming wedding..its gonna be really funn! hehe!
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wassup!!!!!!!!!! 
When are you updating next...
Edited by -Apeksha- - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no update till now???????

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Chapter 86

"Mumma, don't wait for me for dinner tonight. I'm meeting some old friends..." she spoke to her mother but her attention was fixed at Keerti, who was helping her in the kitchen. She had probed her to spill the beans several times ever since she had come home, but she had been such a closed mouth about it, that she had to take drastic measures. Well, she didn't have to...she wanted to. She wanted to hear it from the horses mouth... even though he had told her about it in his own way at the airport itself.

And given how the two of them had been acting in public, it was just too obvious they were trying to hide something. For someone who had come to attend his friend's sister's wedding all the way from the US, it seemed a little too odd for them to limit their conversations to just hi's and hello's whenever they met...during get-togethers or any family function where Kanan made sure to invite Rohan. And even though he knew they were making it obvious, there was nothing he could say or do about it...he had to do as she had asked him to. After all, she knew her family better...which, as it was turning out, she didn't.

The words 'old friends' reverberated in her head and her invisible antenna's tuned automatically to listen in closely as their mother walked out of the kitchen to talk to Kanan. Kanan noticed the attentiveness in her sister and added, albeit deliberately, "I'm meeting some of my old college friends from Jai Hind. It's sort of a reunion. Haven't met them in years. Can't wait to catch up with them."

She left out the names for a good reason...which bore fruit when she heard Keerti ask "Who deeds? And why didn't you tell me before? I would have come too..."

"I didn't think you would enjoy with us. Too late kiddo, I'm just about to leave..." she told her tapping her nose like she always did, which irked her even further. She texted him then...

Beep: Dinner tonight?

The reply didn't come immediately. She was impatiently pacing back and forth in her kitchen while her mother gave her a weird look, which she chose to completely ignore. And then the reply came, and she read what she had dreaded.

Beep: Sorry. Meeting some friends tonight.

She quickly went into her room and changed into something decent before Kanan left. She offered to drop her off at the venue while she would carry on to run some errands. Errands? Was that how close she would get to lying? She turned her face away and gave a slight smirk...she knew exactly why Keerti was coming along, which was the whole point of this set-up. Because needless to say, instead of dropping her off at the venue and leaving, she walked in...ahead of Kanan. She saw Rohan there, who didn't seem all that surprised looking at her and then turned around to see her sister raise an eyebrow at her. Despite being caught so blatantly, she still refused to give in as she stomped out of the restaurant without saying another word. While Rohan gave her a quizzical look, she walked closer to him and looked at Keerti's departing form as she said "I am evil..." She said with an evil laugh as another evil idea came to her evil mind. She really was evil...

P.S. - Sorry for the delay guys. Had a big talk this weekend and have another one coming up next weekend which I haven't even started working on. So please bear with the short length and irregular updates this week.

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update.. I totally adore Kits... she's so sweet. & her evil sis... 'm totally loving her, and her evil ideas.
Its alright Dol. update whenever you can. :)

jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woo...deeds is kool...
Loved ur update...
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha! you've got to love older sisters..you can love them or hate them but you can't ignore them!

Im loving the way Kanan is trying to get Keerti to spill the beans! but ahh i really do think Keerti should tell Kanan atleast if she doesn't want to tell her parents yet!

And no worries Dol..Good Luck with your talk! :D
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh!!! take your time writing as long as you keep writing!!

what is this evil evil idea!!!! 

love how she walked out! lol that is way tooo cute! Poor R always chasing and on the wrong end of it all ! 

LOVE! 

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How come Keerti does not want to confide to her sis?!  I always think sisters share a lot! Anyways I don't have sister and only brothers, so don't know much!

I hope Kanan is not evil!
Originally posted by: jasw

How come Keerti does not want to confide to her sis?!  I always think sisters share a lot! Anyways I don't have sister and only brothers, so don't know much!

I hope Kanan is not evil!

I know it's odd...given most of the sister-sister relationships. But there are times you don't want your sister to know of something, specially when there is a possibility of leak to your mother, or anyone else for that matter. Sometimes, it helps telling someone who won't have an influence on your decision.

Keerti has always been a very private person. She told Simran about her feelings for Rohan but not to her kin. She told Rohan about the n number of eve-teasing she had been through...and yet never ever mentioned it to her sister or mother. That's just how she is.

Besides, she is in a snit now...since all his attention is on Kanan, even though it was her decision to keep some distance. Typical girl next door...doesn't know what she wants ;)