Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Warning in effect...

It is VERY long...I haven't proof read it. So please excuse the errors till I find the time and courage to read it again.

Chapter 82

It was their 5th anniversary they were celebrating that day...5 years of togetherness...it was indeed a special day for them both. They had decided to surprise one another...but it being a weekday, they had to carry on with their celebrations in the evening, after Aditya got back from work. They didn't care how late he would be...they wanted it done that day itself.

She had spent a lot of time into planning the surprise for him...a part of the reason being he was a simple man, and had fewer preferences. But she was certain he liked the way she looked and had a voracious appetite when it came to feasting on her. She had gone looking for an outfit for the special occasion...one she was sure to wear just for him. She had not bothered about the price either...but had been careful to pick his favorite color and had made sure it fit well and showed some skin..okay, maybe a little more than some.

After spending long hours in the mall, she had finally chosen a yellow gown, well fitted, the tapered straps around her shoulders expanding in pleats covering her breasts. It was pretty much backless, the silky yellow cloth covering her only below her lower back. There were thin golden bands that held the straps around her shoulders in place, extending forward to the midpoint below her breasts...and some additional ones that extended from her belly back to where the cloth started again on the lower end. There was a slight flare to the lower part of the dress... which ended a little below her knees.

She decided not to wear anything around her neck...she knew he needed and liked that space unobstructed. She chose long danglers and some golden bangles to compensate for the missing necklace. At first she had thought of letting her hair in a bun, but then thought better of it to give him a tease. She looked at herself in the mirror when she was dressed and had her make-up on...not feeling completely satisfied. She fiddled with her hair and changed a few earrings, but nothing seemed to complete what was missing. Finally, she wore a multistrand necklace...long enough to end in the flat area on her chest that lay teasingly between her breasts. Now she looked perfect for him...she thought, a slight shy smile adorning her face. She couldn't even look herself in the mirror when she thought of him...she had to look away.

She moved about his apartment making sure everything was in the right place. She had inspected his gift a hundred times...making sure it looked neat and tidy. She had set the table for them...with his favorite pasta, champagne, candles, a card and a single rose. Given the surprise each of them had planned, it was best to celebrate the day in a private setting.

She found herself checking herself out in the mirror for the nth time..to make sure nothing was missing. She didn't know why...but she was being overly worked up about making sure everything was perfect. Just then, she heard the door open and walked away from the dresser to stand by the door to his bedroom.

She smiled when she saw that he had come prepared too...wearing the gray suit of her choice and a bunch of carnations in his hand. She saw him smile as he took note of the surroundings...her heart beginning to beat faster as his gaze was about to fall on her form. And then her heart stopped beating in her chest when she saw him swallow hard. She had to look away...she couldn't stand looking at him when he looked at her like that. She waited for him to walk towards her... but he didn't. He simply stood there awestruck...

When several moments passed and her anticipation reduced a bit, she looked up to see him standing there looking at her heel to head. She mustered some courage and took a few steps towards him...grabbing his gift basket on the way. When she came close enough, she set the basket on the table. She saw him take a closer look at her...his eyes moving up and down her body...lingering longer to take a fill of her flesh that teasingly remained uncovered on her chest. She tried to even her breathing then as she realized it was a bad idea...to wear that expensive dress. Because given the intensity in his gaze, she thought he would rip it apart any moment.

She tried to distract him by picking up the card and handing it to him. It didn't work. He simply placed it back on the table without averting his gaze. She did the same with the rose...only for him to repeat the same with it. And then she was successful in distracting him...when she opened the basket...a soft "Meow" sound falling on his ears.

The look on his face changed completely then...now reflecting joy as he gleefully picked up the little kitten in his hands. The look on his face satisfied her...feeling very content with her pick. She had known he had missed his kitties back home...and had been waiting for this moment to gift him one. Somehow, he had not thought of getting one himself..even though he had missed them terribly...and she was thankful for that. After all, it gave her the opportunity to surprise him.

They played with it for a few moments and then he placed her back in the basket, making sure to close the lid lest she disturbed what was to follow. Her smile disappeared when he brought on the intense look back on his face. "Happy Anniversary..." he said looking deep in her eyes before he kissed her.

It was several moments before they pulled apart...and then she wished him back "Happy Anniversary!" Her arms went around his neck as she asked him, "So...where is my surprise?"

"I think we should eat first...otherwise everything will go waste." he gestured to the table she had so lovingly set.

She shook her head as she demanded..."No! I want it right now."

"Soch lo!!" he warned her, but she was adamant.

"Alright..." he said as he pulled her against the wall. "But first, I'm going to do some teasing..." he said as he stroked her midline with his index finger...lingering longer on the flesh around it between her breasts.

He removed the obstructing necklace and kissed the base of her neck then, before trailing his finger over the muscles that formed the 'V' on her neck when she inhaled deeply. His hands traveled down the same path again...this time even lower to the golden bands under her breasts. He caressed her skin around the bands...traveling along their edges to the back of her, in turn turning her around. He pressed her against the wall as he moved her hair to her side before his fingers that were caressing the skin on her lower back started their journey upward. As her back arched and the curves in her rear dug into him, he held her by her naked waist, now bending to cover her entire back with gentle kisses.

The tingling in her back mixed with the tickling on her waist made her whole body quiver. He saw her breathing had deepened when he finally turned her around. She took support of his shoulders and rested her head against the wall...she didn't think she would last this night if this was only 'teasing'.

Her eyes had been closed and she opened them slowly when he spoke to her in a seductive whisper "This is a nice dress..." She saw him slide his index fingers under each of her straps around her collar bone as he said "It has a nice feel to it..." Her eyes squeezed shut when his fingers traveled along the inside of the pleats, brushing through her peaks. It was a wonder how they had been laying dormant, because in that one swift move of his finger, he had managed to perk them up...fully.

He noticed the heaving of her chest as he traced the inside of the pleats back up, again brushing through her peaks. He smirked then, feeling satisfied at being obstructed by the bump in his path. He flexed his fingers when he reached up again, pinching the straps in his fingers before moving lower slowly...moving aside the cloth from around the flesh of her breasts. She didn't know if it was the sudden coolness from the air at being exposed, or the anticipation of his lips on her peaks that made her do it...but in a swift move she held his head in both her hands.

He teased her mercilessly...tracing the edges of her areola with his tongue, without making contact with her peak. And to top it off, he blew on it... feeling a mix of coolness where he had licked against the warmth of his breath against her untouched peak. He did that to one...and repeated to the other... while all she could do was stop herself from slumping on the floor.

When he was satisfied with his teasing, he released the pinched cloth to cover her breasts again. She flung her eyes open when she felt the cloth back on her...feeling a bit annoyed and highly unsatisfied. She had known he was going to do that, yet she fell for it. Before she could ask for it, he spoke again, "It's now time for your surprise."

He took her hand in his and walked her to the bedroom. He seated her on the bed before he kissed her on her lips. He trailed kisses down her neck and across her shoulder before taking a path down her arm. She looked at him curiously, wondering what the surprise was, given he had nothing on him. He looked her in the eyes as he took her index finger and put it in his mouth. She didn't expect that...she wasn't ready for it. She felt heat emanating from her body and face as she felt him roll his tongue around her finger in his warm mouth. And it didn't help when he looked at her like that..as if he was ready to eat her. She closed her eyes then...not being able to hold his gaze...fully enjoying his hot tongue around her finger.

She found herself struggling to breathe...her heart beat racing against time. He pulled out her finger and took the other one in after he said "My client has decided to hire me full-time." She flung her eyes open when she heard that...feeling elated. She wondered how he had the strength to smile...and then to bend down and kiss him when he paused licking her fingers, but she was truly happy for him. He had been wanting to settle down for a long time...and this seemed like his opportunity to do so.

He licked another one before he spoke "They will begin my green card processing soon.." He bit the tip of a finger gently...and her eyes closed automatically. He took another finger in his mouth then...rolling his tongue around it and gently grazing his teeth on it as he pulled it out and then sucked it back in. And then she felt it...

She opened her eyes and straightened herself up, wanting to see it. But the tease that he was, he kept her waiting...enjoying the impatient look on her face as he watched her. He gently let go...kissing her where the ring adorned her. She looked at it and then at him. She didn't know how she had missed it. He had made her sit on the bed and had bent on his knees before sliding the ring on her finger...

She kept looking at him, not being able to come up with the words to express her feeling. He then spoke, "I didn't ask you, before putting on the ring...because I don't want to be refused."

She didn't answer...she couldn't. She simply took his face in her hands and pulled him up to seat him on the bed. She trailed gentle kisses everywhere on his face before she found the strength to speak again. "I'm glad you didn't ask...because I was sure to refuse you..." she said in all seriousness before taking him in a kiss.

He lay her down and did all that she had wanted him to do, making her body ready to explode. As she watched him in adoration, sucking on her tips, she felt something different. Not that he was doing anything different this time, but it still felt different. She felt him bury his face between her breasts...she saw her hands moving on his head in sync with the movement on his head as he pulled his mouth back and then back on her tips.

He had been right...all her preparations had been a waste, at least for that moment...because they had an appetite for something entirely different now. As they divested themselves of all their clothes and pleasured each other like there was no tomorrow, she realized what was different. She looked at the ring and smiled...she was making love to her fiance.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh I love you... I feel like that is all I can say to express my self currently. 

the last phrase- she was making love to her fiance
Priceless. Purely Perfect. 

You realize after I read almost every update my Favorite part changes. that entire chapter was beyond words. you expressed everything. 

I have always loved R and K but for some reason the pure love of S and A always makes me feel complete. I think it may have to do with the fact that i feel N and R aren't complete yet where as S and A are beyond any barriers.

You would think that one wouldn't want the spotlight to go away from K and R but I like reading about any of the characters just as much because of your writing :) 

I actually am excited to see this one month and half separation for both couples!! 

Sincerely Thank you for writing for us so regularly and amazingly.  ❤️
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I'm so 🤢

Haiyyyeee me toh.. ☺️

Dolphin that was seriously a 'A' warning... 

But when I saw that warning I was like OMG kahin R&K toh nahi...but then I was like no not so early...there's a long way to go for them...

But its was A&S...and Dol I seriously enjoyed the update...and am still blushing...😆
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya and Simran are actually adorable! and wow..they've been together for 5 years now!
If you look at today's generation and look at how young the two of them are..them being together for 5 years and to still be going strong..i have to say thats something!
But yayy..now we have a wedding to look forward to! lol! Amazing update Dol!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I missed so much! Will catch n comment soon! :)
Originally posted by: Leenasmg

Aditya and Simran are actually adorable! and wow..they've been together for 5 years now!
If you look at today's generation and look at how young the two of them are..them being together for 5 years and to still be going strong..i have to say thats something!
But yayy..now we have a wedding to look forward to! lol! Amazing update Dol!

I had not even thought about it. You are giving me too many ideas...which might not be so good...because then my story will never end :P
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah wah - Sim and Adi are adorable..can we get some more rookie please?

Simi's dress - fantastic!!! Adi is quite matured..does he know she is leaving to India? Can u please send Ro and Adi so we can get some romantic moments in India? Wedding moments are always romantic..pretty please?

heartfelt thumbnail
5 years...and what a way to celebrate☺️
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

I had not even thought about it. You are giving me too many ideas...which might not be so good...because then my story will never end :P

We will keep giving you ideas then so that you can't end the story!! 
Warning in effect...

Chapter 83

He came out of the shower and saw her laying on her stomach on the bed...swinging her feet in the air while listening to music on her iPod. He saw she was wearing a spaghetti night top... and shorts that barely covered half her thighs. He smiled...she wasn't the kind to wear such short clothes in public, or so he thought. Which only meant she was comfortable around him in such clothes. She must have had her eyes closed because she didn't see the bathroom door open... nor did she notice him come closer.

It had been a week since his plaster was taken off and he still hadn't gotten the opportunity to take advantage of it. She had been spending most of her days shopping for her upcoming trip to India and would simply crash at night, not being able to give him enough quality time. That was her last night in Boston  before she left him for what seemed like an eternity and he made sure they spent it together.

He startled her when he caught both her legs to stop their swinging. She didn't turn around...she only tilted her head and waited to see what he was going to do. Her heartbeat starting rising when she felt him straighten her legs and move his fingers in a feather light caress over her calves. It was tickling...and she resisted moving her legs for she very much enjoyed his touch. Her eyes closed automatically when he started trailing kisses up her ankle...her breathing deepened. She rested her head on the bed when his hands felt the skin around her thighs...her heartbeat now accelerated. And then she gasped and lifted her head in a jerk when she felt his tongue in the bend of her leg, right behind her knee. By reflex, her leg lifted up to close that space but he held it down...devouring the softness of her skin there. While his one hand held her leg down, his other hand had a gait of its own...moving about her thighs and sometimes in between them. She was burning under his touch...such was the warmth of his hands.

When she thought she couldn't take it anymore, she turned around to lay on her side. He didn't protest...instead he trailed kisses up the side of her thigh over her shorts and reached her waist where she was covered by her top. In anticipation of his next move, she placed her hand on the back of his head as she unconsciously arched her back and brought her chest forward stretching up...sucking in her belly, in turn giving him more access. He lifted her top just a little bit...to kiss the side of her waist. Since she had already sucked in her belly as much as she could, she couldn't do much when he kissed her there, to ease off the sensation...so she turned completely to lay on her back. The turning of her body along with its stretching exposed more of her waist.

He looked at her to see her eyes closed, her head digging in the pillow and her hands clutching on the sheet as she stretched her chest to cope with the sensation. He didn't pull her top further up as she had expected. Instead, she felt him place his hand on hers...he made to release her grip on the sheet and straightened her palm before licking the skin right in the middle of it. Her grip on the sheet with the other hand tightened almost to the point of ripping it apart, her eyes squeezing shut as her feet slid back and forth on the bed. She needed that distraction..but even that wasn't helping.

When he was satisfied with the digging of his tongue in the center of her palm, he started trailing kisses up her arm... to lick the soft skin on the inner side of her elbow. This time, her body jerked up and fell back on the bed when he grazed the skin there, making her squirm while he held her arm down on the bed, preventing it from flexing. She stopped the movement of her legs and squeezed her thighs together... heat starting to melt her insides.

He trailed kisses up her arm and reached her shoulder before covering her entire body with his. He had been dying to do that, ever since she started sleeping next to him, but was bound by the 10 pound plaster on his foot. Now that he was free to do anything, and that she was next to him, he locked her legs as he bent one across them. He continued his trail to the base of her neck and nipped the side of it. Her chest dug into him more then. He kissed her on her lips before his lips traveled down vertically...and that's when he noticed her low cut top, giving slight peek of her fleshy breasts.

He gulped as he looked at her face, desire written all over it. She opened her eyes when she felt him not moving. Her lips parted at the sight of desire in his eyes and her hand snaked through his neck to the back of his head..pulling him closer.

He traced her low neckline making her back arch even further. "Sweetheart, you can't wear things like this around me." His index finger slid in the middle of her low-cut neck and flexed..pulling the stretchy top a little, to give a better view of what lay beneath it.  "You'll get in trouble." he told her releasing the cloth.

It took her a few moments to get over what he had just done. She raised her head and brought her lips close to his. "I think I want to be in trouble..." she told him before she pulled her tongue out and swept it on his lips. His nostrils flared and his head shook slowly as he tried to quieten the awaking beast in him before capturing her lips with his. And then he gave her what she asked for. Trouble! Because he didn't let her sleep as he tasted all of the skin that remained uncovered around her top and shorts. 

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago