Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how could he even show up there? swear to god deranged much!!! 

It explains a lot about his character to know how he thinks he was "harsh" with her! more like brutal! 
Poor N, that is some serious trauma to overcome! Cant wait to see how she does that! 

so whats the game plan? S gonna come after K! Cuz in my head that is some seriously awesome drama! I can't wait to see how R would protect her! 

sigh... i love Rohan... 
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no...
dat jerk had d audacity to come back and make up ...😑..how can he even think of dat?  such a creepy creature...
KITZ is going to b in trouble ...but i m sure dis time dat jerk is going to dig his own grave by messing up wid ROOKIE...

but plz i dont want hat trick of such gross incidents wid KITZ...she has already suffered a lot...so plz spare her...

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He has the nerve to actually come visit Naina..like seriously how dare he? He has no shame!

Im curious to see what happens now! Will Sanjay live up to his threats?
And i wanna know more of Naina's POV!
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is a Beast! she's lying on the hospital bed and he came  to aplogy? Like seriously? Is he a mental case?Yah jee nahi barha...

For some weird reason i loved the looks R-K-S gave to each other... means trouble is up.. I can't waiit... πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome  update Dol. continue soon, with a longer update... :)

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW

dol it was super short update...so can i expect compensation in next part????πŸ˜›

Chapter 81

It had been 2 week since that incident with Naina had happened...she had been discharged and taken home by her parents. She had missed 2 exams and Rohan had requested her professors to grant her  take-home finals. They had both agreed, and even gave her time till end of summer semester to recover and prepare. Rohan, Keerti, Simran and Aditya went to her place a couple times to see how she was doing. That day Rohan had gone alone since Simran and Aditya had their own plans and Keerti had complained of headache.

She was in the middle of tidying up when he caught her around her waist from behind. She literally jumped at the surprise...she had not expected him for another 2 hours.

"Aaargh.." she bit out in a throaty voice while his hands moved about her waist. "I wasn't expecting you so soon."

He grabbed both her hands in his and entwined his fingers in hers bringing them to her waist. He kissed the side of her neck as he asked "Why?"

She turned around in his arms and kissed him before she spoke, "I was planning a party for yours and Naina's graduation. But then that incident happened with Naina, so I dropped the idea and thought of a special surprise for you. How is she doing by the way?"

Her arms were rested around his neck while his were crossed behind her back. They stood in the same position as they spoke to each other. "She's doing a lot better. She came out with us to the grocery store today. She did fine..."

"That's good. How come you got back so soon?"

"She was tired and wanted to rest. And I wanted to come back to you..."

He started nuzzling around her neck...his hands went inside her shirt...moving up and down the length of her back as he trailed kisses up her neck. Her eyes closed and her head fell back giving him more access...he continued the trail along her jaw and reached the tip of her chin. He took her tiny little chin completely in his mouth. Her fingers that were playing hide and seek with his hair clutched on them, trying to hold onto something to prevent her from falling. The whirlpool in her stomach started as his tongue rolled on the entire surface of her chin.

His hands traveled to the side of her waist before traveling vertically up the side of her body. At the same time, he released her chin and trailed kisses down her neck...going as far below as he could until obstructed by her shirt. Her breathing deepened...her chest rising and falling rapidly against his lips. He waited to see if she would protest...but instead, he found her hugging his head tighter...unconsciously bringing him even lower on her chest. Just as his thumbs stroked the side of her breasts over the cloth there, she felt devoid of energy and stumbled a step back...only to collide with the wall.

"Rohan.." she called out to him in a whisper when he replaced his lips with his tongue...now moving along her neckline. He figured she didn't have the energy to move because as he reached the side of her neck, he found her hands fall to her side. He so badly wanted to carry her to bed...he growled loudly "I can't wait for my plaster to be removed next month. I want to do so much more..." he whispered in her ear and for the first time, she felt it. Her eyes squeezed shut when she felt the signs of her arousal, making her squeeze her thighs together.

And then all of a sudden she remembered. She straightened up quickly, surprising him as well. Before he could even think or ask anything, she said to him, "Next month? Shoot! I completely forgot. I'm going to India next month. Deeds is getting married."

"Deeds?" he asked her, bringing himself completely out of the romance mode.

"Yeah, my sister. I call her Deeds." she said with a grin, but then it disappeared when realization dawned on her. She placed her hand on his face then..the same thought crossing her mind as his.

"How long are you gone for?" he asked with disappointment in his eyes.

"A month and a half." she said with contriteness. She saw his face lower in disappointment so she added, "Sims is coming along with me. You are invited too..."

When he didn't say anything, she tried to turn the tables..." I'm only going for a month and a half. But you...you are graduating. And will probably go back home. Or get a job somewhere. What am I going to do then?" She didn't look him in the eye when she said that...she simply looked at her index finger that was absently scratching his shirt.

"i've already told my parents I'm working on a personal project on-campus. I'm not looking for jobs right now...nor am I moving back home." he told her tightening his arms around her waist. She looked up at him then...surprise written all over her face... which was quickly replaced by an apologetic look. He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh before he spoke, "A month and a half? I miss you already..."
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your kidding right??? Itni jaldi update..

Thank you sooo muchh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Res. for now...

πŸ€—
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god! 

your updates give me this tingly feeling in my stomach! I LOVE IT! lol :) 

wow i really want his plaster off more than he does! 

so what new angle are you bringing in by separating them for a MONTH AND HALF! that is pure torture woman! 

hope N is dong better... getting somewhere closer to S... :) 

You rock at writing intimate scenes! i actually really loved the simplicity in the part... cant wait for them to continue on ;)  
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
wifey thumbnail
please dont separate them.  for some reason i want sharan to be with naina. sharan and naina is always givin and instead of receiving. please do something for them
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 80: the jerk  is the limit...he actually had the guts to come there...uggghh...but why do i feel that he's gonna target Keerti to get his revenge???