Users

Frequent Posters

-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
proud  to be Keerti bhakt👍🏼
Originally posted by: apeksha_gupta

U are back and so is Sharan ! *edited*How have you been?

I dont know what to say for his big heart! I just hope both Naina and Sharan would be able to support each other for they are going through the same heart-brake, still no word of protest!
And Keerti's guilt again proved her genuine emotions for the people around her...she's too good :)

glad to have you back too. trust me...you are one of the few who let me know what they feel and think...and i long for it. i'm beginning to feel the story is losing its charm...none of my oldies comment any more... don't do that disappearing act so often...it makes me nervous.

about sharan..what can i say. he makes me speechless. and why are you so sure naina and sharan will help each other? ;-)
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
i feel..i think..and i blurt..then no looking back😆
heyy no..the story isnt losing any of its charm..infact the pace and the turn of events in every next update is so captivating.
no disappearing act i promise :)

Naina and Sharan wont help each other? then who ll?😕 heyyy you are teasing again 😵 but ur over-twistingly-creative brain cells can't be trusted too...Bhagwanji Helppp!!!!!!!
Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharan! Gosh..ive missed him!🤗...and i feel for him..i always knew he liked Keerti but here in this update you've shown us more to what he actually feels for her!

And im glad he's there for Naina too! Although they're pretty much strangers at the moment, i have a feeling the two of them will have form a pretty strong relationship!

Oo and i loved the point you made about Keerti and Rohan making sure to interact with other people rather than just being so involvd with each other! It helps their relationship and in case anything goes wrong atleast they haven't isolated the people in their life that they would actually be able to talk to!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You realize you disappear for a day and it seems that nothing is happening right?

Why does Sharan silently break my heart... god he is such a silent lover that you can't even do anything but just sigh... i do hope that you let N and S help each other out... maybe by falling inlove with each other... JUST saying ;) 

oh my Rohan, a man like that- what more could a girl wish for? oh yeah to maybe have him in REAL life!!! 

Just wanted to tell you that I love how you interlace stories- you never seem to leave someone out hence I  always feel like everyone is a main character in your story. you have N and R going on, but you give us moments with S and A, you incorporate N's life and now you are adding S. The hard part is trying to pick a favorite! :) 
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u like sharan - naina more than rookie...somehow i feel that's true...i like s & n. s is very considerate!!

R- what can i say- I love him!!!!! i love S...too..but R for me is more realstic and takes the cake..
update soon!
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dol...

another amazing update... Loved it...

Sharan is so sweet and so helpful... this guy totally reminds me of my bro's friend... and with this I am somewhere able to picture Sharan

and Kitz what do I say abt her...  I guess since its a new found love it would take her some time to balance it out...

Every morning when I wake up I would secretly log in to my profile and check if you have updated... such is craze...

Thanks for the update...

Chapter 80

"Wai..wai..wait...where do you think you are going?" he walked around Sanjay and stood in front of him to stop him from entering Naina's room.

"I need to see her. Please let me go." he told him calmly as he tried to move forward but Rohan stopped him again.

"I'm afraid you can't meet her, my friend. Tough luck." he responded in the same tone.

"Oh yeah? And who will stop me? You?" his anger was rising slowly now. He had realized he had been too harsh with her and had come to sort out his issues and apologize to her.

"No. This piece of paper..." he handed over the restraining order to him then. By this time, Naina's father, Aditya, Keerti and Simran had come closer. Naina's mother had not left her side ever since she had opened her eyes. Her body had jerked in pain, waking her up. She had been scared, and had found comfort only around her mother. And thence, her mother had not moved an inch from her bed.

He turned around to speak to her father "I'm sorry uncle. Please let me talk to Naina...just once. I want to apologize to her."

He restrained himself from talking given the rage that was taking over him. He wasn't sure he would speak the right words...not that it mattered anyway, because in a swift move, he raised his hand and slapped him hard. His eyes shot fire as he spoke "Don't you dare go anywhere close to my daughter."

He controlled his urge to slap him back then. Instead, he turned to face Rohan again. "I told you before. Prepare yourself for trouble if something happens. You didn't listen to me."

He inched forward towards him in anger but was stopped by Naina's father and Aditya who were holding him back by both his arms. At the same time Keerti moved closer to hold Rohan's arm in fear. He looked at her for a brief moment, and then turned to Rohan to speak "You will pay for this..." he looked at her again before speaking to him again "...you will so pay for this."

She looked down and moved behind Rohan then as her grip tightened on his arm. He placed his hand on hers as he spoke "By now you should have known, I don't give empty threats. If you are seen around Naina again, you will be in deep shit. Mark my words..."

-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Revenge and Rage are a deadly combo... the way things are turning i am dreading something bad... Targeting Keerti for revenge?? 
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same thoughts...he's going to target keerti? or create some misunderstanding between them?  K is very influential:(
Edited by priya.. - 12 years ago