Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why do I feel that this is some kind of warning that something is gonna happen...

Well me too confused just like Kits...

Anyways Kanchan... thanks for the PM...

and Sorry I couldnt comment for the previous part... but just want to tell u that the updates were very beautiful and amazing...

Thanks again...and Wish You A Very Happy Friendship Day...

Chapter 75

She didn't think she was the kind of person who would be influenced by someone that easily. But apparently she had been wrong. Something had changed around her ever since Simran said those things to her. Something had made her more conscious, more cautious, but towards what, she didn't quite know.

She told him she wanted to stay back at her place when they were done with dinner. He didn't question her or express his disappointment even though he was surprised at first. When he made to leave, she came to the door to bid him good night. He simply held her face for a moment to caress her cheek with his thumb before bidding her good night, without giving her a kiss. With that, she knew that he knew something was off. Her heart contracted unbearably with a lump climbing her throat as she saw his limping form leave her apartment.

The next few moments were spent in severe distress, with her not being able to focus on anything that she was doing as the image of his sad face kept distracting her. She tried to do the dishes but kept dropping them while putting them away, she tried to make her bed but kept pulling the sheet off the edges from one side or another, she tried hard to read holding the book upside down. It was beyond her why she took her reactions to everything to such extremes. Simran had merely asked her to take her own time before she surrendered herself, but she had distanced herself from him...not only causing him pain but bringing unrest to her as well.

It must have been barely 10 minutes since he had left that she darted out of there and to his place. She didn't even try to pleasantly surprise him as she opened the door to his apartment. She saw him sitting on his bed flipping through the pages of his book. She knew he was disheartened. So lost in thought was he that he didn't realize she was in his apartment until he saw movement from the corner of his eye. He looked up at her as she came closer and sat next to him on the bed. His eyes were still sad which made hers well up with tears as she looked at him.

She had been holding her tears from falling in the few moments they looked at each other without moving or saying another word. And then they fell, forming a stream on her face when he held her face and caressed on her cheek with his thumb, a twinkle of joy beginning to shine in his eyes. Totally unexpected for him, she slapped him on his shoulder then. "Why didn't you ask me to come along?"

"I so badly wanted to, but I thought you needed some time away from me..." he told her quite honestly, wiping her tears.

"Why do you know me so well? Why are you so good to me? " she didn't even try to hide the fact that she had tried to stay away from him, for whatever reasons. She looked at him in awe, wondering how she had become the owner of this priceless possession sitting in front of her.

"Because I can't help it." he told her shrugging his shoulders before gently kissing her on her cheek. Her silent cries became louder as she realized no matter what she would do, she could never level up to his love.

"I never want to stay away from you...never ever." she told him before taking him in a passionate kiss.

She wanted to bid her good night before retiring to bed, so she walked in the direction of Keerti's room where they had settled her but found her spreading a sheet on the couch in the living room instead.

"Hey..." she said, startling her. Her mind had been cluttered with random thoughts and she didn't realize when Simran had come and stood by the door.

"Hey! I didn't want to take up Keerti's room, even though she probably won't be here. I hope you don't mind me sleeping here." she stopped doing what she was as she spoke to her.

"You don't have to sleep here. I have a large bed we could share, unless you want a private room for yourself." she responded as she walked closer to her.

"No, nothing like that. I don't want to disturb you." Although she really wanted to be by herself, she couldn't be picky at someone else's place. She was grateful to them for having her stay over in the time of crisis. She had initially resisted when Keerti had offered her to stay with them, but Rohan had given his final word. And like always, she couldn't say no to him.

"Don't be silly. I'd very much like it if you come." she placed her hand on Naina's and she did the same with her other hand. Even she knew that at a time like this, one needed to be left alone. But she also knew it wouldn't do much good either. She had wanted her to talk to her, but had resisted asking her anything lest she sounded intruding. Even though she had poured her heart out in front of Rohan who had more than perfectly pacified her, she knew she wouldn't have told him everything she felt, and knew that at times like these, a girl would be the perfect shoulder to cry on. Only a girl can fully understand a girl. And thus, when she found her in the living room, she found the perfect reason to not leave her alone.

She smiled at Simran before picking up her belongings to walk towards her room. She had not known her much, and she hadn't talked to her much either, but she already liked her a lot. Something gave her a warm feeling in her belly as she lay down next to her giving her a smile which came right from her heart...ever since they had gotten together.

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh interesting...

You made it realistic. Obviously at some level K and N can't be confidants because of the strain hence you brought in S. I am very impressed usually one wants all to be happy so why not make the two best friends. 

LOVED her going back! I was seriously gonna do some damage if the happy part was already over! god i love R... seriously i have some deep deep love for him! 
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rohan...aaaw... l love him!!!

K- don't be influenced so fast by what other people think..

SN- Hopefully there will be some girl bonding..did S now N loved R?

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update

all d characters r so closely knit and r so adorable...dats d best thing i like abt dis FF...

but still dis curiosity is killing me...why dis DONT GET INTIMATE thing came up...????

plz unfold d mystery soon...pretty plz...

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully one day i'll find myself my very own Rohan! He's adorablee!

And im glad Naina's now got someone else who she can speak to other than Keerti and Rohan! Hopefully we'll see things getting better for Naina noww!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update Dol...
Love Rohan...without a word he understands what she wants...
keerthi is also improving in that aspect now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

lovely update

all d characters r so closely knit and r so adorable...dats d best thing i like abt dis FF...

but still dis curiosity is killing me...why dis DONT GET INTIMATE thing came up...????

plz unfold d mystery soon...pretty plz...

What else do you like/love about this FF? I think I am in a mood for some pampering today ;)
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

What else do you like/love about this FF? I think I am in a mood for some pampering today ;)

hmmm but i m not in mood to pamper u...🀣🀣
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

hmmm but i m not in mood to pamper u...🀣🀣

You better run for your life then...coz I'm directing everyone here to you for not getting an update today!