The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dolphin...

Well first I'm very happy that finally KiRo made up and have confessed their love...

Very lovely updates dear... and thanks for the PM
Originally posted by apeksha_gupta

Waise you have casted Milind Soman as Sharan what about Rohan and Keerti and others? 

It's funny you bring this up now because just yesterday I saw the PERFECT people for Rohan and Naina on my way to Canada but they were flight crew so couldn't take their pictures :( ...waise I wouldn't take pictures of passengers either..lol.

But you can imagine anyone you like. Like I said before, Sharan has to be Milind for me given the future track. But you are more than welcome to choose your own Sharan :)

Originally posted by puth

if i am in place of keerthi i would not go for 2 hrs run... just go to naina and ask what she is doing at this time of hr at rohan's place

That's because you are not just the girl next door. You are THE girl 😉
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
Well the curiosity was due from a long time back 

But you are the writer...come-on yaar I/We imagine and visualize the story from your point of view. Whenever you mention Sharan the image of Milind Soman automatically pops up, feels like watching a live drama...😍
">Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago

Chapter 74

She heard some sound coming from Keerti's room and dashed out of hers to meet her. She met her at the door to her room and smiled at the glow on her face before speaking "Aaiye, aaiye. Mujhe nahi laga aapke darshan itni jaldi honge."

She blushed for a split second before moving aside and that's when she saw Naina...standing right behind her. Her grin mellowed into a smile seeing a smile on her pale face. She didn't have to be told something was wrong...she could see it from their faces and from the carry bag on the floor next to her. She walked in and greeted her and Rohan before saying "I was just going to start cooking. Dal rice chalega?" All of them nodded at once. Simran was probably the most inquisitive and naughty among them but also the smartest. She knew when to open her mouth and when to zip it up. She walked out of room giving them time to settle down without asking or saying another word.

Keerti looked back at Naina then..."You can stay with us as long as you want. Please feel at home." she offered with a smile and she reciprocated in kind, still not being able to speak much. She then walked out of the room with the excuse of helping Simran. She knew they needed to talk and needed a private moment...and she didn't mind it. She really didn't.  

As soon as she entered the kitchen, they both got into a warm hug and said at the same time "Missed you!" Even though they were busy with their respective others, both had really missed each others company. They hugged long and tight before pulling away.

"You have a glow on your face. Chakkar kya hai?" Simran elbowed her and winked at her at the same time. She blushed hard again. Well there was nothing she could sat to answer that, so she blushed as she looked away. Somehow she liked this teasing too...everything related to him made her blush - the teasing, the taunting, the talks, the kisses, the questions..everything.

"Kits, I'm so so so happy for you. I really am. Rohan is an awesome guy and Adi can vouch for him, and so can I. You are a mature person and know what's good for you and what's not. But I still want to tell you something...take your own time before...you know?!" she said in all seriousness while she was still looking away smiling and then her smile disappeared at the last statement as she looked at her taken aback.

"I know this coming from me is a bit of a shock given my relation with Adi, but still. Take your own time before getting intimate. It just gets a bit complicated after that...you know what I mean?" She didn't know what she meant and she didn't know why she was telling her this. She simply nodded as she tried to recollect similar words being told to her by...by...she couldn't remember who.

She walked back into her room and saw him pacifying Naina as she cried. She felt for her, but there was nothing she could do. She didn't have the kind of relation with her that she could make her feel better. It had to come from someone she knew closely and it had to be Rohan. She smiled at him warmly when she saw that her sobs had turned into gasps of breath. She had seen him at his pacifying best with Simran before...and now with Naina. He always had a comforting feel to him...something that would attract people to him even when they wanted to stay away from everyone else.

Just then, she remembered what Simran had just told her and she walked into the living room and searched the word "intimate" in her email. And then it popped up...the email from Mira...

Dear Keerti,

I hope you have settled in well into your new apartment and that you have made some friends too. If you need any help, please let me know. I also wanted to give you a piece of advice - no matter how good a person looks from outside, please take your time to share your intimate details with them. You are in a school and you need to be outgoing, but it is best to be careful when interacting with people. You never know when things happen. I hope I am not sounding too interfering. Take it as a moms advice.

And once again, if you need any...any help, please feel free to contact me. You have my email and my cellphone too.

Take care beta,
Mira.

She read the email again, the affection flowing through it moistening her eyes.  And then all of a sudden, she realized she missed Mira too much. She decided to call her the next day given the time at that hour. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes wondering why they both were trying to tell her the exact same thing...
Originally posted by apeksha_gupta

">

To you too 🤗

And to everyone here...Happy Friendship Day :)
thanks and Happy Friendship Day to you too!!!!!!!!!
Well...this was the first and foremost piece of advice and caution from ma and my friends (even the male friends...of-course by indirectly citing examples or through their girlfriends...duhh) when i started my college and was somewhat just as confused as she is...

"Simran was probably the most inquisitive and naughty among them but also the smartest." thus playing major roles in various tough moments
is this piece of advice going to bring about any major change?
Lovely update Dol! xD

Im curious now...it makes sense the advice Mira and Simran gave Keerti and i understand where Simran is coming from as she knows that Keerti and Rohan are now in a relationship where things can get intimate!

But i wonder why Mira said that in her email especially coz she send this email to Keerti when she had first moved, i can see it as motherly advice but there must be a bigger reason behind why Mira told Keerti to be cautious!

Ooo and i know you to know there's a reason why you've mentioned this in this update..something's gonna happen in the upcoming updates and i can't wait to find out! lol!
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago
something is going to go wrong isn't it?

It better not be her insecurities, cuz really a guy can only take so much! lol! 

i hope she realizes that R isn't the person she should be shielding her self from... but this is a story and the only way it can go on is with drama... oh man. 

i hope she gets close to N and maybe even becomes her support during this time!

Can't wait to read more like always :) you rock!