Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 48

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so i have read it twice now... 

i will say that the wait was COMPLETELY worth it BUT the wait did kill me! 

as much as I LOVE R and K, I do love the way you write S and A scenes. I like seeing how their relationship is and how real it is. 

back to the love my life couple... oh man... i love how you are showing them together. i want to see more of the happy times... i know the story must go on ( and you MUST keep writing for a lot more chapters!!!) and with that something must go wrong but i like seeing happy times and i am still waiting for him to say ' love you'  ;) 

I feel as simple has K is she is just as complex... so lets wait till R discovers that. 

Oh man i missed you!!! lol! 
hope you are feeling better!! 
thanks for such a feel good part! needed it! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved both love relationship! Each having different flavour πŸ˜‰
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! Thank you! I am truly enjoying the natural progression of a relationship before worldly duties come into effect.. :)  Please don't make us wait longer for the next update
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

all d time i was wondering dat r u travelling again or super busy dat u r gayab from every where...hope u r feeling better...

u compensated for d delay fabulously in update...simi-adi r so adorable and such a cute couple...KITZ's prsence is curfew 4 adi...πŸ˜†

ROHAN...😍  d more i read d more i wanna fall in love wid him...
fabulous update...

Chapter 72

When their appetite was temporarily satiated for that moment, they settled themselves next to the window. This time around, she leaned on the wall behind her with him sitting between her legs, his head resting on her chest, his hands absently stroking her arms that were hugging him from around his shoulders. They sat there like that in silence for a long time...they could not speak for hours and still not get bored. All they needed was them to be together.

"I wanted to make up to Sims and Naina for their help. I called them, but none of them answered their phone." she spoke with her eyes closed, her head resting on the wall behind her.

"She is probably busy with Adi right now...you know the last few days before she puts the curfew on him.." he said with a grin. He found it amusing how much sadistic pleasure she received from keeping him away under the pretext of 'approaching finals'.

"And Naina? She is probably busy with Sanjay too..." she tried to deliver a teasing tone to hide her curiosity. Although she had never doubted him and his feelings for her, she was curious to know why he took so much interest in Naina's relation with Sanjay. Not that she felt insecure about him, but she was curious to see if he would still take the same amount of interest in them as she had seen on the trip, before they started dating.

She didn't know if she wanted him to act otherwise, but it did shock her when he got up instantly alarmed to face her as he spoke "For her own good, I hope she is not busy with Sanjay." Something about the way he said that eased her heavy heart a bit.

"I think she loves you..." she said in a soft voice trying to not sound overly affected. He let out a deep breath before he responded "Yeah  I know. Wait..how do you know that?" he asked now completely surprised that she knew.

"I chanced upon some of her writings while I stayed at her place, which were probably addressed to you. At that time I didn't want to assume things but you confirmed it for me when you told me about the New Years kiss." she paused to look at him and saw he had shock and hurt written all over his face. It had hurt him that she still doubted his intentions and kept that little piece of knowledge fresh in her mind to bring it up in a moment like this..to hold it against him?

"No...I know what you are thinking and that's not why I brought it up. I said that to make you realize she probably still loves you, which is why she has disappeared from your life ever since we got together. And maybe that's why she sought Sanjay's company...to keep herself from feeling hurt?" she saw him give it a thought when she finished.

"There's a dozen better guys than Sanjay...then why him? I am going to be really really mad if I come to know she has not paid any heed to my word of caution." he sounded a bit more aggressive this time.

"Go easy on her, Rohan. She is suffering from a heartache right now and it doesn't help if you show such protectiveness and concern. She could get the wrong impression.." she trailed off in a soft voice at the last sentence as she spoke those looking away. He picked up on it instantly...from her words and from her tone. He cupped her face then and kissed her gently on her lips.

"She is my friend, Keerti. She has been by my side when I had distanced myself from everyone else. And that's when I realized she is not what she shows herself to be...she is much more sensitive than what she lets on. As for me, I am yours and yours alone. I know this and she knows this...which is why I can afford to show such concern towards her. The only person left to convince is you." He held her face firmly to assure her she doesn't need to feel insecure.

"I know. But..." he waited for her to complete her sentence and when she didn't he held both her hands tightly in his as he asked "But?"

"I have said it...and you still haven't." she finally said looking away...hoping to hear what she wanted in his response.

"If my eyes and my gestures cannot convince you, three little words are not going to do it either. You had your special moment when you needed to say those words to me. Mine is yet to come. But if you want me to say it for the sake of it, I will." she looked at him a bit shocked when she heard it. 

All he did was look deep in her eyes erasing any expression from his face that could fade what his eyes spoke. She looked in his eyes, drinking all the love that was oozing out of them now. Just as he opened his mouth to say what she so badly wanted to hear, she stopped him by placing her hand against his lips shaking her head "Say it when you think it's appropriate...and needed."

He kissed her hand gently before pulling it away to satiate his newly triggered appetite.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...

finally dere is no scope of MU in rookie's relationship...dey understand each other's intentions ,care ,concern well...

πŸ€—
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh em gee! 

I think I am IN love with you! that was seriously great- i love how you addressed my 'i love you' thing!! he is waiting and he rightfully should!

I was going to slap a hand on his mouth if she hadn't!!! I love how he said it- You had your special moment when you needed to say those words to me. Mine is yet to come. 

oh how i long for that moment! 
i dont know how you are feeling but i hope better either way I think whatever it is suits you cuz you rock! 

oh sigh... thats all your updates make me do... sigh and SMILE! 
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you're feeling better now Dol!

And i loved both updatess!
Simran and Adi are too cutee and i absolutely love the relationship that Keerti and Rohan have formed..they don't need to say much to understand each other! and yhh now im just waiting for the moment that Rohan says I love youuu!

Chapter 73

She had somehow perturbed him by bringing up Sanjay in relation with Naina's absence. It got him searching for reasons why she would avoid him. She had been missing his calls a little too many lately and was somehow always either out or busy. He got really worried for her. He had already called her some four times already and picked up his phone to call her yet again. As he expected, it went to her voicemail and unlike the earlier times, he did leave her a voicemail this time.

If you don't call me back right this minute, I am going to be forced to get back to my stalking self. I have done it before and can do it again. And I don't think you will like me to do so in my current condition. Choice is yours.

"I really got you worried, didn't I? For all you know she is probably studying." she said when he looked in her direction concerned that she might take it wrongly. He smiled when he saw her smile as she said that looking up from her notes. She was sitting next to him on his bed studying and he reached out to support her by her neck before he placed a kiss on her cheek. She blushed hard. It was a new feeling for her and she found it utterly cute. He saw her close her eyes and let out a silent sigh...so he did it again. She chuckled as she opened her eyes to look at him. As his reward, she gave him a small peck on his lips. They both knew and had admitted to each other that they could never get enough of each other, no matter for how long they had kissed only moments ago. His phone rang and he answered it in one ring before she decided to cut the call from her side.

"Naina! Where have you been?" he asked trying very hard to sound pleasant.

"Hey Rohan. I've just been busy. Say, how are you doing?" he heard her shaky voice and knew something was not right. She didn't want to call him, but his voicemail had forced her to..and he guessed as much. He glad he did that.

"What's wrong? You don't sound right." he didn't even attempt to not sound worried.

"Nothing. Just tired. Missing my dad a lot." she sounded a bit normal. He knew she was only putting it up for him.

"Tired doing what?"

"Studying. Missing dad too."

"Don't give me that crap. Your dad lives an hour away from you. You can go and meet him anytime you want. So cut the crap and tell me honestly." he was angry now, but avoided shouting even though his words came out in a raised voice.

He knew she was still on the call even though she didn't speak for the next few minutes. He held his breath as he asked her "Is he bothering you?"

She had been silently crying all the while and now completely broke down letting him know he was right.

"Shit! shit! I knew it." he said rapidly as if saying it faster would make him reach to her side.

"You were right! I can't handle him." she told him between her sobs.

"Shoot! I'll be right there." he said to her before he quickly cut the call to get up from the bed. He looked at her and hurried her as well "Quick! quick! We need to go to Naina's. I don't have a good feeling about it."

They hurried their way to Naina and found their mouths open at the sight in front of them. The sheets from her bed had been pulled off and thrown in one corner, all her books lay scattered on the floor, broken pieces of glass were strewn in one corner of her room while she sat on the floor pulled into her petite form at the other corner looking at them helplessly, tears rolling down her cheeks.

It had started well for them ever since they had gotten back from their trip...occasional calls here and there and random chats couple times a week. Even though she had resisted initially, he had been persistent in asking her out for a date. She had finally given in after the event...after her heart had officially been broken. She kinda liked him and started spending more time with him until he proposed to her after which she tried to avoid him. He had again been persistent and had tried to force her into a kiss. It was then that she told him she was not up for a relationship with him...that she saw him only as a friend...that she loved someone else. And that's what started the storm in her life...

She immediately rushed to her side and sat next to her on the floor placing her hand on her arm while he stood still watching them. She trembled under her hand and looked at her in gratitude before throwing her arms around her. Even she couldn't help the tears that rolled down her cheeks as she held her tight while she burst into a sob.

"I told you! Why didn't you listen to me? Now what?" he sounded raged as he resisted his urge to break another thing in her apartment. Keerti gave him a stern look hinting him to ease up. She mouthed to him then, not now...and then gestured to make him realized how frightened she was.

He walked out of the room as he pulled out his phone to call Sanjay.

"If you don't stay away from Naina, you will be in deep shit. " he spoke in a harsh tone.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist pal. Did she call you crying? Didn't the cry baby tell you the reason for our fight? I ask you to stay out of it otherwise you will be in deep shit." he replied in the same tone as Rohan.

"I think I have warned you now. If something happens, prepare yourself for trouble." he answered back.

"Okay Mr. One-in-the-hand-one-in-the-bush little fella! I am scared now. Happy? Now don't bother calling me back. And for your own reputation, I should ask you to stay away from my girlfriend." with that he cut the call.

He couldn't believe she had the nerve of seeking his help when he was the reason for their fight. He would have to teach the bitch some lessons...he would have to...Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Edited...

Poor Naina first a heart break and now she has to deal with this Sanjay... Feel sorry for her...

I really hope Rohan is there for her, Sanjay's intentions doesn't seem to well...
Poor girl...
Continue soon Dol. I want to know what Sanjay does... or wants to do..

-Laiba-

Btw I like your new username... :)

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago