Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy ..
I am so sorry for not commenting and liking ur updts but there sumthing badly wrong with my server .. Its just not responding well.
Glad everything is soughting out witth Keerti n Rohan ..
But i am terribly feeling bad for Sharan.. N Naina..
They did no wrong.. cum'on they deserve much better than to see their love interest with someone else..

Sorry .. for being so biased but coyldnt help it ;)

-Ruchi
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now now dol I am not liking this long wait after reading chapter 70...
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The wait after each of your chapters is torture Dol! lol!
They finally cleared the misunderstandings between them..im so gladd! I'm loving the romance and passion..i want moree!
And yes..i deffo wanna see Sharan finding someone soon!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loving the recent updates... :) Finally the misunderstanding are solved... I'm looking forward more Rookie moments..

and one more thing... I want to see the jelaous side of Rohan now as they cleared everything...

Keerit-Sharan and a jelous Rohan what a sight! 😍

Anyways... A girl for Sharan is MUST! Can't bear to see him alone...and the look on his face when he will see Rohan-Keerti "together".. πŸ˜’

&& Update sooon... This is such torture... :

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!! 😲 I cant express in words How much awe I was in, in reading the last couple of Updates... I was just totally in a ...UHHH... IT WAS PLAIN AWESOME! ⭐️All I can say!! Totally in love with it ...just so much! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
U Did Justice to all the scenes. Rohan-Keerti. I now Love them as much as I wud luv a couple on screen. I luv ur FF. πŸ˜ƒ
I'm very very glad that they're together finally and expecting a Great track cumin up 4rm u! 😎
And Kudos to ur writing. πŸ‘πŸΌ After reading evry chapter I just crave for more and this craving is never satisfied!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Update veryyy Soon.. Waitin Eagerly.

P.S I think u can make a Sharan-Naina pair 😊 since I think evry1 here seems to feel for Naina and Saran seeing Rohan-Keerti  "together" .Just a suggestion, the story is entirly urs. So feel free to do anythn wid it. I hav full trust in U!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nikki.171 - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intehaaa..ho gayi...Intezaar ki..
Ayi naaa... kuch khabar...apki aur apki update(s) ki...

">

Lemme guess...busy dreaming about Sharan...πŸ˜†

Ye kya baat hui? 
Now when they have Finally talked their hearts out (ignore the other activities, they are distracting☺️) toh aap Khamosh ho gayi...4 dayss *sigh* 
hope everything is fine there...
will be eagerly waiting...(for a Sharan-ified Update...what sayy??πŸ˜‰)
>
">

Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
miss your updates :) 
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dol-

How much longer until updates :)?

Chapter 71

She came out of the bathroom with one towel wrapped around her while another one holding tight her wet hair. She heard a whistle from behind her and turned around startled. "You? When did you come here?"

He started walking towards her as he answered "I thought I'd take advantage of the last few days of freedom before the curfew goes in effect." She brought out her tongue in annoyance on the topic of the curfew when her eyes met his in the mirror. He didn't take offense to that...in fact he didn't acknowledge it at all as he brought his left hand around her waist while his right hand came across her shoulders in the front.

He nibbled her neck making her head fall back opening up the towel around her hair. She trembled when the wet end of her hairs hit her bare skin around her arms and his hand sneaking inside the towel didn't help either...making it even more difficult to maintain her earlier semblance of annoyance.

His hand traveled the length of her frontal wherever he could go with it, trailing up and down in the lightest touch she had ever felt. She gasped when his finger dug in her belly button at the same time he bit her ear lobe and before she knew it, his hand traveled vertically down and without any speed bumps, he reached between her thighs before she could stop him..and this time they both gasped together, he in excitement and she in pleasure.

"Na-ha-ice!!!" he couldn't help the exclamation. She tried to move forward when embarrassment took her but he pulled her back with his arm around her shoulder. Just then her phone rang. She left out a silent sigh of relief at being released from his hold and went to pick up her phone but he beat her to it. Instead of answering it, he silenced the call and threw it back on the bed before pushing her on the bed with him on top of her.

"Who was it?" she asked as he starting nuzzling her neck. He pulled up only to answer "Keerti" before he went back to what he was doing. "Keerti? Oh no..what if she wants something." She gasped again before she spoke "What if she wants to come home?"

"Nah I don't think so." he said in the moment when he pulled back to slide his hand inside her towel again gaping it open with the loose lapel...caressing her skin around her waist. "Oh yeah? And how do you know that? I bet she needs something." she asked earnestly trying to distract him.

"If I know Ro half as much as you claim to know Keerti, I bet he's doing exactly what I'm doing." he said as he opened the knot of her towel in the front to bring the edge of it around her arms to wipe the droplets of water there before saying "Towels are for wiping your body dry, not covering them." And with that, he pulled on the towel from underneath her with such force and swiftness that she rolled on top and out of it...now completely naked for him to feast on.

She was checking her emails on his laptop when he walked out of the bathroom dressed only in jeans and a towel hanging around his neck. She had never seen him like this before...his muscles forming a rock on either of his arms when he flexed, the taut ones in the front and the more firmer ones in the back shining smooth...the random drops that fell from his wet hair traveling the length of his body forming pearls at the end of their path. A rising wave of lust caught her by surprise then for she had never felt the urge to touch or feel anyone's skin before...as much as she did at that moment. For a moment she froze seeing his hot bod, but recovered when he caught her staring at him.

She got up and started walking out of the room feeling a little embarrassed but he caught her on the way and pulled her into his arms. She didn't struggle in his arms but didn't look at him either. He bent down to give her a small peck on her lips and instead of raising her eyes to his, she closed them...savoring his every move.

So captured was she in the moment that she didn't realize he had let go. It took her a few moments to come back to her senses and she flung her eyes open. Although he was not holding her, he didn't move further away from her. He merely stood there close to her with their bodies touching. When she looked away and made to turn around to leave, he caught her again and this time took her in a kiss. She didn't know she had been waiting for it until he kissed her...she was getting used to him stealing kisses whenever he could and she kinda liked it herself.

When he pulled apart, he saw a twinkle in her eyes that made him smile. He jolted his head abruptly then, sprinkling droplets of water all over her, leaving her confused. Her confusion lasted only for a moment until he sucked the water on her shoulder causing a chill run down her spine. His hands in the back traveled under her top and up the length of her back..and then back down.

The thudding around her ears started again as heat enveloped her face. She wanted to stop him then...from fear of being carried away. Her thoughts were so clouded at that moment that she herself found it silly for what she asked of him... "What are you doing?"

After sucking all the water from one side of her shoulder and neck like a weary desert traveler, he paused in his ministrations to move to the other side and spoke "I am just making sure you know what you have gotten yourself into." This time instead of sucking on her skin, he trailed his tongue up her neck and whispered in her ear "I...am...very...lusty!"

She involuntarily squeezed her eyes shut on a sudden intake of breath at the same time she clutched on his shoulder to hold steady. He pulled back to see that her eyes were closed and her breathing had gotten heavy. He looked at her closely for a long moment and then took her in a kiss before he raised the edge of the towel around his neck over her head to wipe off the droplets that had settled on her hair...bringing them both under covers of the towel...making sure to use the towel for the exact reason it was made.
Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok so I'm definitely not going to sleep tonight...all these days I went to sleep thinking abt what the nxt part wud b abt n now...giggles n runs off lol