The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
sowi

Edited by Cutiee_Ashh - 12 years ago

I PMed you both times but it didn't go through. Is your PM inbox full?

BTW I myself had a huge grin all the while I wrote it  ;)
[/QUOTE]

Ooopss sorryy i didnt realisee 😳lol,,
but i reli love the way u write,,i can actually see all the scenes in my head 😳 lol
thanks newayy x

Chapter 70

She sat like a baby between his legs, leaning to her side against his chest while he absently stroked her smooth skin around her arm, stealing occasional kisses on her forehead which rested in the crook of his shoulder. They had lost their appetite and settled for some tea and crackers while holding each other close...not being able to let go. Something had changed in the air around them that didn't allow them to part even for a moment. It was like all of a sudden, their only aim in life was to love and to be loved. That was all they cared for...or so they thought. They sat there in silence for quite some time before she spoke..."I have to tell you something..."

She stopped to see if she had his full attention and she did. She continued..."I'm sorry. I really am..." He tried to stop her then...he knew what was coming. She placed her hand on his lips and shook her head..."Please let me say what I want to." When she saw he was all ears again, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing..."I'm sure by now you know I am a bit hot-headed...and impulsive too. And I know you are just the opposite. Sadly, you have been the victim of my anger twice. I may have said some nasty things to you, but I want you to know I didn't mean any of it." Seeing her teary eyed he tried to stop her again but she persisted...

"Ever since I have come to the US, I've always found you around me, helping me one way or another. And I don't think I have ever made up for any of the things you have done for me. I kept thinking of ways to repay you...but before I knew it...you had captured me. I wanted to give you all I had and all I could and I was getting ready for that... but I couldn't understand what took us apart after New Years. And then things just got more and more ruffled between us with each passing day.." she ended sounding confused and deep in thought.

"So you were not upset with me after New Years Eve?" he asked now, curiosity clearly reflecting in his voice. She shook her head before she spoke..."In fact, I was so anxious to meet you after my trip. I was hoping...you know..."

"Oh God! And all the while I kept thinking you detested my touch.."

"Why would you think that?" sounding surprised herself. As far as she could remember, she had taken care of her trembling and shivering whenever he touched her...she wondered what gave him that idea.

"Because you wanted to chop off my hands and cut off my lips. I heard you and Simi talk about it that day when you came back from your trip." She tried to recollect their conversation and widened her eyes when she realized where the entire misunderstanding had begun.

"Nooo...I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about my cousin..." he heard her and a protectiveness instantly took over him. "Your cousin? What did he do?"

She brushed it off right then...it was a trivial matter compared to what was at hand..."Long story..never mind it. So all this while you thought I wasn't comfortable with your touch?"

"Ye..aha! At first I only thought, but then your email had confirmed it to me..." he looked at her to gauge her expression and she asked him to continue. She really wanted to know what went through his mind when he had read that...

"You have no idea how it felt. I read the email over and over again..until I had finally memorized the part that had stung my heart..."

your touch makes me want to peel my skin off and your presence just brings a negative claustrophobic vibe around me...

He closed his eyes as he recited those stinging words again, bringing her eyes to a load full of tears. He would have stopped if he had seen her cry...but he continued with his eyes closed, his head leaning back against the wall behind him..."It made me miserable. I didn't know what do to with my hands or my body for making you feel like that. At times I wanted to cut those hands that caused you discomfort...other times I just wanted to run into fire, burning away everything that caused the negativity around you. I kept wondering what I should do with my body. I couldn't do much anyway, bedridden that I..." her sudden sobs broke his line of thought. She clearly had no idea how much damage words could cause. She had written so in her rage, wanting him to feel bad, but knowing how much it could affect the other person, she couldn't stop cursing herself. For once she was glad he had broken his leg...she feared he would have done something to himself...

Her tears wouldn't stop despite his best efforts. He tried to pacify her but that didn't help, he tried to kiss her which made her cry harder, he took her in a hug which didn't help either. He realized he shouldn't have said so much to her...she was hot headed, but sensitive too. She was fragile...and with what he had shared with her, he knew she would spend the rest of her life making up for it. He waited her out, till her sobs had quieted down...

She was still crying, her breaths coming in short gasps when she pulled apart and looked at him. It caused a whole new emotional outburst in her as she spoke "I did not mean any of it. I did not mean any of it." She clutched his face between her hands as she took him in a kiss..."I love you..." she kissed him again..."I love you so so so much" she said between her kisses, all the while crying. She didn't let him speak as she kept kissing him during the times she didn't repeat those 3 golden words. He let her be...he knew she needed it...to just give...to try to take back what she had said and done.

When she had exhausted herself from kissing and crying and had gone back to resting her head on his chest while looking out the window, she asked him "What made you come back to me after the event? I thought I had lost you forever..."

"I came back because of Simi and Naina." she looked up at him in shock.  He continued..."They didn't like the fact that I pushed you away from me. Naina told me about your desperation to meet me, but I thought it must be your sympathy that made you feel that way. And then Simi corrected me saying you had confessed your love for me to her. They joined the dots for me then...you seeing Naina outside my apartment, the email, the madness on knowing about my broken leg...and that's why I was there. I couldn't afford to lose you after knowing the truth." he held her tighter to let her know how much he treasured her.

"I owe them big..." she took a mental note of making sure to make up to them for all they did. She was still thinking about ways to thank them when his mind had traveled to a completely different place..

"So!!! You are not uncomfortable with my touch?" he asked her in a whisper bringing her back to being in his arms. She smiled at how quickly he had picked on the point that most suited him. Her face flushed right then, giving a crimson hue to her exhausted face lighting it up. She shook her head slightly as she looked away so he couldn't see the blush on her face...but he did.

He leaned closer to her ear as he asked again "So then...can I do this?" he lifted her top just a little bit to expose a thin line of her skin around her waist before gently caressing it. The sensation started the whirlpool in her stomach again and she arched her back stretching her entire form to dig into him further. He smiled at that...her response gave him access to the area where he had fantasized placing his lips for the longest time. He moved aside the hair around her neck and asked "And this?" before trailing wet kisses along the length of her neck. Even with the sensation that took over her, she didn't forget to thank her Babaji for taking care of her most prized possession...and also for being seated this time around..preventing her from slumping on the floor from letting him please himself...and her too...
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Hey Dol -

I stalked you from devi's thread :) ! I didn't know you had this ff going..nice story..Keerti reminds me just that- a girl next door..read the whole thing in one go!! Rohan is so awww...

What happens to sharan? And Naina deserves some good too..May be sharan ?

Originally posted by priya..

Hey Dol -

I stalked you from devi's thread :) ! I didn't know you had this ff going..nice story..Keerti reminds me just that- a girl next door..read the whole thing in one go!! Rohan is so awww...

What happens to sharan? And Naina deserves some good too..May be sharan ?

Welcome to the girl next door :) and thanks for giving it a shot...

Do you really want me to tell you what happens next? So that my story, which right now has no end given the number of tracks I have in mind, is ended in this very comment? LOL I don't think I am that kind ;)

As for Sharan, I don't know if you read any of the comments here, but I am helplessly in love with him atm. A little more biased towards him, I cannot end this FF without writing more about him...😍

Thanks once again...and hope to see you around often :)
Making my mark for that first kiss..first touch..first sensation...our girl next door is finally growing up! 😉

ahhh...there was a big 'sigh' as i read that. 

it gave me such an awesome feel good moment that i want/need more. 

i absolutely love them and they way you depict them! 
i am waiting for the moment he tells her he loves her!!!! 

when he told her about the new years thing did he tell her that N likes him??? i am wondering if she will or has shared her insecurity concerning her. 

i feel like a dozen more updates concentrating on this moment of them being together will still not be enough of  a dose for me to be full... i hope you continue writing with them being together before we get any more drama. I like happy times :) 

❤️

I shouldn't have read this update before going to bed - going to have a hard time sleeping lol
Originally posted by Nanthini9

I shouldn't have read this update before going to bed - going to have a hard time sleeping lol

Aah...I don't know if I should say mission accomplished or put forth my hand for a handshake ...looks like I am not the only one suffering :)
Wow! They indeed have big appetite! 😆 I'm loving it! Glad all the misunderstanding and confusions getting cleared!