Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 66

His words kept playing in her mind on repeat as she sat there motionless looking at him...her mouth open and tears trickling down her cheeks. She had convinced herself that she didn't care for him anymore...that he meant nothing to her...and now hearing this, her love for him came back to bite her. She had challenged her heart that nothing would affect her decision of keeping away and now her heart had slapped her hard across her face...mocking her at its victory. She felt a sudden load on her chest and got up from her seat to walk out the room. Naina got up right after her but Sharan held her back and shook his head.

He waited a while till she was far from them..."Stay with her so she doesn't do anything stupid, but give her the space she needs" he told Naina as they watched her sluggish form disappear from around the corner. Naina saw her sit at one of the benches still in her stupor, oblivious of her surroundings. Seeing her like this, a mix of emotions cluttered her heart. She felt happy that Rohan's love wasn't one sided, a little heartbroken at the official loss of an opportunity to be with him, jealous at realizing that she will now have less time with him and...as she saw her pull out her phone to call him frantically, she felt extremely disappointed that he now has someone else to take care of him.

The call went directly to his voicemail all three times she tried and she panicked...she got up from there and started to run towards the exit but Naina caught her in time. Feeling the tug on her arm, she turned around giving her a helpless look as she said "Let me go Naina..please let me go. I cannot even get through his phone...I want to know how he is doing." She was in so much distress that even Naina couldn't hold back her tears when she pleaded again "Please let me go Naina...I want to go to him..."

She tugged on her hand to get it released from Naina's hold and she let go..but only to hold her by her shoulders. "If you go now, you won't be able to come back for your performance. These events are Rohan's life...I don't think he would like for anyone to mess up the event because of him...least of all you." She had been trying to get out of her hold and her eyes had drifted closed with the pain her heart had been experiencing but after hearing what Naina said, she opened her eyes and looked at her surprised. She had stopped her attempts to get away and had stopped crying as realization hit her...and then her eyes lit up with a new determination. She would not leave...she would focus on her performance and give her best to it...for him..only for him.

She took her to the green room then...thinking about how whatever happens, happens for the best. If she had been participating with Sanjay, she wouldn't have been able to take care of her. Perhaps, some things do have a good outcome...but what about the other things...that only gave a heart ache? How could they come under the 'best' category when all one feels is worthless?

The onset of the event brought her out of her thoughts when she heard April give the opening speech over the mic. The time that followed went by so quick, it was as though they had time traveled an hour. She wasn't even ready yet when they heard Kabir over the mic, doing his mimicry act. Her tears had been flowing incessantly even though she sat still for Naina to put on her make up for her...which only delayed her being ready...but she just couldn't help it. Her mind had been flashing all the times they had spent together...of all the times he had taken care of her...and then the times she had been harsh to him. She was sitting there only physically...mentally she was close to him.

Sharan entered the room and saw that she still wasn't ready. She didn't look at him or acknowledge his presence when he took Naina to the other end of the room to talk. They talked for a bit and then he left the room after stroking her on her head. Naina went back to her and wiped her tears for the nth time. "We need to get you ready quickly...your performance will be upon you in no time. I don't think Rohan would like to see you cry like this...so please stop crying. " and she did. She knew how to come up with emotionally blackmailing words in the name of Rohan...she was ready to give up anything that would upset him...even her tears.

Just when she had finished putting on her make-up and gotten her near ready to start with her final touches...she heard music start in the background which made her hold her breath..for some unknown reason. She felt a whirlpool start inside her belly as she waited for the song to start...and then she straightened up as she heard the voice over the mic and looked at Naina with a surprised gasp who had a smile on her face as she nodded to say "He's here..."
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res 2..

Edited

Chapter 65 & 66

I think you love to torture you readers...Cliffhanger "again". Oh well all we can do is wait...

coming to the story... I can actually understand Keerti's emotions. What would your reaction be if you just realize you love some deeply, madly... And then see the same person with another girl alot... And kind of completly ignoring you... I think her anger is justified...I mean I understand that Rohan is guity but you can't change your feeling now can you? And spending more time with Naina would just to the matter worse.. I mean as you wrote from Naina' s POV.  That now as they will maybe or maybe not confess... at least patch up and tell each other what they feel about one another... and of course Rohan would want to spend more time with Keerti and the same goes for Keerti... And by doing that he will spend less time with Naina... Wouldn't that hurt her more?? As she expressed herself...Before he was with her a lot and now all of a sudden it lessens... Rohan has to clear his mind, his guilt is justified but his actions towards Keerti is so not... I know I may soudnd partial but that what I think...

Coming to the current update... So Rohan is here, interesting twist. I'm looking forward to the next chapter I wonder what will happen..

Sharan... I kind of feel ad for him.. I wanted "some" scenes with him and Keerti but I guess that won't happen as Keerti just looks at him as friend... But he's a true friend, but I feel bad for him... I want his lovestory to start soon... a girl for him too... He looks so lonely... :(

Briliant update Dol... Do you mind me calling you that?

Continue soon pleasee... I'm addicted to this ff... 😳

-Another long speech... :)   But I'm also one of the laziest readers I'll reserved first but edit last...  😆

-Laiba-
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaareeyyy!!!! did u just end it there? :o

kya yaar curosity level ko poore Solar system kii saer karane ke baad u just left it there...💔

kyu? ye nainsaafi kyu...? :( 
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Apps - Thanks...I love the disclaimer ;) 

Matlab you assure there are no threats to my life? I hope i didn't go overboard...that was purely what i felt she must have felt as your portrayal made me feel ...grrr!!!! too much of feelings😕😆

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dats so unfair dol...

such a deadly cliffhanger...ye to emotional attyachar hai...plz continue ASAP...

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have been waiting all day and you STOP THERE!!!

you will seriously kill me soon... 

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! so much has happened in these few days! Waiting with bated breath.. :)
biyasiraj thumbnail
nooo...u can't end it there!!!!😭

but very well written again...update again soon plzz...!! waiting impatiently!😊
-BeingAppy- thumbnail

kya yaar! Itna to kabhi results ka bhi wait nahi kiya...

That reminds me...😲

pata hai!!!pata hai!!!! RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!!! i am finally an M.B.A.AAA!!!!!!!!! wanted to share my enooormousss JOY !!!!! right now jumping around the whole house laughing maniacally!!!!!!!!! buwahahahaha🤣

FILHAAL!!!!!!!off for the celebration...will be eagerly waiting for ur update...

take care...cyaaa

Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago
Congratulations darling...you forgot the party smiley/emoticon btw ;)

Enjoy!!!