The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
oh 
my 
god... 
my computer skipped right to the end when i opened this... i read the last bit! 

okay so back AFTER reading--- you are freaken amazing! AMAZING! 

sooo i am assuming N was walking out at that time because of his accident. but why didn't simran slap K  into sense?  i am again assuming because of her health? Does Rohan know what happened to her that day hence his complete stop in contacting her? 

omg i am so excited for the next part!!! please tell me I should be excited for the next part!!!! 

oh god... you aren't going to give in yet are you...? oh man... 

either way loved it! can't wait for more! :) 

ok lol just read the post above explaining the Simran part! love what you said about the girl next door! 
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bushrayou

oh 
my 
god... 
my computer skipped right to the end when i opened this... i read the last bit!
I know the feeling..I hate it when I read the last bit first...lol

okay so back AFTER reading--- you are freaken amazing! AMAZING! 

sooo i am assuming N was walking out at that time because of his accident. but why didn't simran slap K  into sense?  i am again assuming because of her health? Does Rohan know what happened to her that day hence his complete stop in contacting her?
I don't know if I'm going to cover this in an update or not...but he had been calling her since the time she saw Naina and ran from there. And he stopped when he read the email. Any self-respecting man would do that...it was too harsh for someone who didn't do any wrong :(

omg i am so excited for the next part!!! please tell me I should be excited for the next part!!!! 

oh god... you aren't going to give in yet are you...? oh man... 

either way loved it! can't wait for more! :) 

ok lol just read the post above explaining the Simran part! love what you said about the girl next door! 

Have been desperately waiting for your comment all day :)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Have been desperately waiting for your comment all day :)
you are way way way to nice to me :) thank you for writing something so amazing that i can't wait to read and comment on. 

Completely agree with the Rohan part! How long can a guy continue being good and patient! love that you always display real characters! now just don't make him the opposite and mad at her cuz i wont be able to hold out that long 

update soon... like super super soon! ❤️

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Hey...glad to see you are still around. I almost thought the story wasn't good enough for you anymore :)

Simran didn't tell Keerti about Rohan's accident because she wouldn't listen. She cut off anyone who started talking about him. That's just how she is...when she is angry, she is wild. We saw a glimpse of this before when she had quit her job. She does not want to hear or understand anything beyond what she perceives as right. Right now also..she feels hurt, cheated, used and abused...the girl next door is extremely flawed...she is not perfect.. she never was...

I hope Appy has some more to say about this..I think she understands the girl next door better than me.

Yes i do have to say a lot! Call me too partial towards Keerti but i don't think she was any where wrong, yes she has flaws, but nobody is perfect right! 

Yes she had been harsh but tell me has Rohan ever once tried to clear any misconception going on in her mind? Has he ever tried to understand what she must have felt? 

He was so lost in his guilt trip he could'nt see the pain through which she went. And knowing her,the girl next door, i would never ever expect her to make any move. 

Rohan feels hurt when he listens to their half convo and decides to stay away from her...why? because he feels hurt. Imagine what Keerti must have felt when she saw Naina coming out of his house in the morning...wouldn't she feel betrayed and cheated that too after knowing from Simran that he claims to be in love with her. Even in the e-mail she had poured out what she had felt since she met him . 

I wish we had never met...I wish I could go back in time and erase the moment we first met. This one particular line spoke every unsaid word or feeling she has treasured for him.
Probably my explaination might sound unreasonable and highly partial but still i maintain it. The Girl Next Door expects, understands and values uncomplicated and True issues. She believes in giving 100% to any relation. 

The conflict which her mind and heart are going through are too much for her to maintain any sane thought thus the results are wild outbursts...which necessarily might not be right for everyone. 

What do u make of it when she promptly inquired about his absence, when she felt the whole world bursting around her knowing Rohan met an accident even though she told him to leave her alone and was avoiding to talk about him...

Applauds again to the writer for portraying The Girl Next Door so well. 👏

p.s. Disclaimer: All the views are from Keerti's point of view. Fans of Rohan plz do not think of ways to kill me, for i am his fan too 😳 Lol😆
Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago
Heyy...i absolutely love this story..its so original..i have been a silent reader for quite a long time...but i really had to comment now!!!
Keerti really identifies well with any girl...and the way you have expressed all the characters is really superb...i thoroughly enjoy reading it...so please update...😊

Awww.rohan met with accident...too bad..
thanks for amazing part...
Amazing update . in this update even sharan wanted to tell keerti about rohan .does he understands keerti is in luv with him ? anxiously waiting to see the reaction of keerti ...
Biya - Your first comment and that too for me? :o Gosh...you have no idea how that makes me feel. You have inflated my ego big time! I am really touched...quite contradicting no? lol...And I shall update on the condition you show yourself more often ;) Just kidding. Welcome to the girl next door :)

acjanfeb1 - I still don't know your name..sorry :( Sharan is smarty pants...he notices these things. So yeah he knows how she feels about Rohan.

Apps - Thanks...I love the disclaimer ;)

Everyone who has a doubt about Simran
...just want to clear that Simran has never meddled between them. Although Rohan had poured her heart out to her, she did not tell Keerti he had said so...she only told Keerti what she had noticed. So now when there is some misunderstanding going on between them, she doesn't feel right to interfere. I doubt she knows what happened that morning. Besides, she is as clueless as Rohan as to why Keerti is behaving the way she is after returning from the trip. So even if she had talked to Rohan, she wouldn't have known what went wrong during the trip.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Ho GaWd. I'm assuming Dat duw to the hurt and shock of Keerti;s email, he drove and got into an accident. POOR BOTH OF dem ... In Luv Dere is always Pain afterall.
Awesomeee updatess Dol!...(Sorry for the late comment..wasn't at home this weekend!)
I was a bit surprised when i was reading and i read that Keerti had gotten so many missed calls from Rohan! But i liked the fact that he wanted to talk to her so badly!

I get how Keerti feels though and i understand the reason behind why she wrote what she did in the email! Even though the two aren't together and haven't confessed their feelings for each other, if you like someone and you see them with someone else..it hurts..hell yh it does!

Although they're her friends..i totally get why Simran and Sharan gave her her own space..she needs it otherwise she would take all her vent up anger out on them two!

And ahh...Rohan..bichara! :( ..i just hope that his accident speeds up things and brings the two of them closer..so im hoping a confession is coming up soon Dol! lol!