The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
god i have been waiting for an update forever! AND YOU DECIDE TO END IT THERE???

that is just pure torture!!! i am slightly happy for Naina and Sanjay and i am hoping R's interest is due to being a protective friend? 

he needs to not confuse K anymore!

UPDATE SUPER SOON PLEASE!!! I don't think i can wait longer... .
i read way before ur pm😊...i m stalking πŸ˜†...great update but please no more misunderstandings...!!!
WOW!!! I am superr excited now,,,plss continuee soonn!!! ndd thankss for da PM :D :D xx
Only because you requested :)

And did I tell you I love my stalkers? :O  ;)  :o)

P.S.-I know I am weird...but then who other than a weirdo would plunge into writing a non-FF amidst all the other great FFs? :P
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Actually it's their third kiss...He first kissed her on the forehead on New Year's eve...and then he kissed her on her cheek...close to her lips...very...very...close πŸ˜‰
I think you need to read  Chapter 44 again...one of my favorites :P

And thanks babes...for the encouragement.

Dudeee..i know's he's kissed her before...i meant first kiss on the lips!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..the New Year's eve kiss has to be my favourite so far though, it was a big step in their relationship and it was ever so cutee!

and no need to say thanks hun!πŸ˜‰..but yh..shall read chapter 61 now and will then edit my post with comments!
Dude...the kiss in Chapter 60 was on her neck..not on her lips

She was leaning against the back seat...with her back to him...and so when the van stopped abruptly, he fell forward with his lips on her neck...sorry to burst your bubble πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Dude...the kiss in Chapter 60 was on her neck..not on her lips

She was leaning against the back seat...with her back to him...and so when the van stopped abruptly, he fell forward with his lips on her neck...sorry to burst your bubble πŸ₯Ί

Ahhh erm wow..i guess i made it up in my mind then!πŸ˜† and i need to get my glasses checked too!πŸ€”πŸ˜³..so much for me actually becoming an optician myself!🀣

But its ok Dol..Chapter 61 totally made up for everything!πŸ€—...i can't believe you ended it there tho!😲
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago

Chapter 62

She looked at him...her eyes widened and her breath racing against time. As close as he was standing next to her, their bodies almost touched but not quite yet...but they would, if he made even the slightest movement..and sure enough he leaned closer to her ear making his chest touch hers as he whispered "Shhh..."

The sensation of his breath on her ear was so intense that heat started to rise up her neck coloring her face crimson...and just like the other day, she could feel her heartbeat thudding through her ears. She hoped it wasn't all too visible for him to see...else she would have to run and hide her face in embarrassment. And then it struck her suddenly that her heaving chest was brushing through his...only heightening her senses.

When several moments passed without him pulling back or making another move, she made to turn to her side and towards him. Her heart fell into her stomach as she realized he hadn't pulled her close to him...he had pulled her to silence her so he could listen in on the conversation between Naina and Sanjay who were just walking past them. In a jiffy he had whisked away all the intensity, desire and anticipation that she had felt only a moment ago. Her heart contracted as she felt the sting right through it. Her eyes welled up tears and a drop fell out and on his hand that was still covering her mouth. He turned to look at her suddenly...and didn't quite understand why she was crying..immersed as he was in eavesdropping. It crossed his mind that she may be uncomfortable to his touch but he brushed it off just as quickly knowing that she had warmed up to him already.

When he asked her what was wrong, she only shook her head while she looked away..trying to hide the hurt in her eyes. But he was adamant..he looked up towards the couple who were now further away from them before pulling his hand back to ask "Are you alright?" She pulled back from him and started walking away as she said "Yeah I'm fine." He ran behind her and stopped her holding her arm almost making her stumble again..."I know you are not fine. What's wrong? Does your foot hurt?" he asked now genuinely concerned but it was already too late...the damage was already done. She tugged on her hand to release from his hold and he complied not knowing what was wrong but he was sure something was.

She was walking faster than she should, causing her severe pain in her ankle. She did it intentionally though...working it as distraction therapy for her aching heart but her heart ached nonetheless. They caught up with the rest of the group quickly enough who seemed to be waiting for them. Without conscious effort she went straight to Sharan who looked at her a bit concerned noticing the way she was limping. He seemed to have read her pained expression because right then, he bent down to tie his handkerchief around her ankle. She thought she had received too much attention when Naina came next to her to say "I have a balm in my bag you could use.." She spoke so sweetly it became difficult for Keerti not to return her smile. She didn't dislike the girl...and why should she be angry at her anyway...it wasn't like she sought his attention. The thought of him made her look in his direction...he was intently looking at her and a myriad of emotions seemed to flow between them now... she had to look away before he eyes filled up again. "Does it hurt too much?" Naina asked her softly stroking her ankle and saw her struggling hard to control her tears as she shook her head.

"Let's head back guys...it's becoming late anyway" Sharan spoke to the group and thus everyone turned around to walk back. It was dark by the time they got back...just in time to shower before dinner. Even at dinner, he sat next to her but she didn't speak a word even though he asked her several times what had happened. Instead, she kept herself engaged in conversation with Shraddha who was sitting on the other side of her...Shraddha who never really spoke much apart from hellos and how are yous.

After dinner she sat idly on the verandah wondering if anything that Simran had said was ever true...she recalled all the incidents she had spoken about and concluded Rohan would have done that for any girl..that there was nothing special about her that he had done anything differently. Just then, it started raining...she stretched her legs beyond the edge of the verandah to wet her feet. It was the only thing that had made her happy for a bit...only for a bit though. As if the entire day's events were not enough, she saw Rohan and Naina run back under the roof of the patio. She saw them stand there talking...she saw that he placed his hand on her shoulder and she nodded in return...and then she clutched her shirt around her chest when she saw him remove his shirt to put it on her. She wanted to cry and scream her lungs out...she was right...he would have done it for anyone.

She looked away from them...not being able to hold her tears anymore...and just as she wiped her tears, she felt a blanket being put on her. She looked up to see Sharan come and sit next to her then. He sat there silently watching the rain drops controlling the movement of the grass in the lawn that lay in front of them. She felt comforted even though he didn't utter a word...she felt warm even though he didn't hug her...she felt heard even though she hadn't said anything. Every time Rohan failed her, he had made up for him...without her expectation. She closed her eyes in exhaustion...she was beginning to truly believe in the statement "Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy -- the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation."

P.S. - Alright people...I'm ready. Bring on those jooties, jhadus, belans and chappals...no high heels please..they hurt too much. And please..no guns, knives, swords or any other lethal weapon...I hate bloodshed you see...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
u twisted d entire scenario ...hmmm

lets see wats next ...

edit:  BTW ...is it ur plan so dat union can b hell passionate...
Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago
No belans and chappals from me! I loved the update!🀣

I'm loving this whole love square thing going on Keerti-Rohan-Naina-Sharan! ( i know this kinda makes no sense technically as Naina and Sharan have no feelings for each other?πŸ€”πŸ˜†..but ah well..its still a love square to me!😳)
I know Keerti and Rohan are going to eventually end up together, so im just going to enjoy the journey it takes for them to get there!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago