The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Ahhh..im so exciteddd now! lol!
Originally posted by valiyah27

u didn't pm me😒...!!!

I haven't been PMing anyone darling...the past week was crazy for me and so was the weekend...as you can tell from the frequency of my updates. And lately, I feel I'm imposing on people to read the updates so I've decided to not send out PMs unless you absolutely want to receive one.

I know my story is not as great and so I cannot tell who wants to read versus who wants to be nice to me. But there are some very few who like it. So rest assured, I'll continue writing till it interests you.
OH i am hoping for good news like Simran! i am going to hold my breath for some more car action ;) ... and possibly, maybe, hopefully a confession!!! oh my wishful thinking!! 

Just a note regarding your little note~ your writing is fabulous and your concept and story line is great! Don't doubt your readers! we are all interested and love reading it!!! :) 
excited to know what is going to happen next . why  not getting pm ?
Heyyy,,,im a new reader to ur FF,,jus read the whole thing soo far 😃,,,im relii lovingg the connection between simi nd keerti,,ndd canr wait for the milan or atleast confession between rookee 😉 hehehe,,i reli reli reli cant wait for moree,,ur writing is seriouslyy beautifull😳,,,plss PM me wen u next updatee,,cant waitt 😳
lluuurrrvveedd it...
Make rookie work...
Cant wait any more...

Originally posted by Cutiee_Ashh

Heyyy,,,im a new reader to ur FF,,jus read the whole thing soo far 😃,,,im relii lovingg the connection between simi nd keerti,,ndd canr wait for the milan or atleast confession between rookee 😉 hehehe,,i reli reli reli cant wait for moree,,ur writing is seriouslyy beautifull😳,,,plss PM me wen u next updatee,,cant waitt 😳

Thanks so much for reading the story girl...and welcome to the Girl Next Door. What can I call you?

Chapter 60

Neither of them could really sleep through the journey...or even give any rest to their minds which kept jumping from one thought to the other like a mad monkey...or to their racing hearts. She was only inches away from his lips...he could have easily taken advantage of the fact that no one would notice even if something happened...except her of course...but not knowing how exactly she felt about him forced him to control his desire. She, on the other hand, although knew exactly how he felt about her, being the shy and reserved person that she was, could not make herself to make the first move. She had already pictured them together a hundred times by now ever since Simran told her about his feelings and still couldn't come up with the perfect words to say to him was he to do something...which brought her to the question as to why he hadn't said anything to her yet.

The van came to an abrupt stop then...and not having enough time to hold steady, she jerk forward but he caught her by her shoulder in time. In an attempt to save her from flying forward, he didn't have enough time to hold on to anything to steady himself and thus fell forward...his lips brushing right where he had been resisting to place all this while. She closed her eyes at the contact and squeezed them swallowing hard when his hair tickled her around her ear. He had not pulled back immediately which made her even more nervous in anticipation of his next move. As she tried to control her breathing, she hoped he would do something...or say something that would...she didn't know what or how it would affect her...but she wanted something to happen.

There was a wild battle going on between his mind and heart...his heart wanted to linger there and make his love known to her whereas his mind argued against it, not wanting him to be added to the list of lecherous men who contributed to make her uncomfortable to a man's touch...and without doubt his gentleman of a mind won over his heart and with much effort, he pulled away from her but not before planting a small peck where his lips had already rested. She thought he kissed her but the peck was so soft and subtle that she didn't know if he ever did kiss her or not. As painful as it was for him to pull back, it was even more painful for her...she had really hoped...

She didn't even know when she fell asleep... because when she opened her eyes again, for a moment it felt as though she had woken up in the wrong van. She saw Rohan in the driver's seat while Naina kept him company...she herself was sleeping on the back seat which Rohan had occupied not too long ago...while the Malhotra's had occupied the space below in the middle. Sharan was sitting where she had been, but leaning against the door while serving his leg as a pillow to Shraddha while he patted her back. She couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips then... noticing the affection that poured in this family. Something about them always gave her a cozy feeling.

Her attention was brought back to the driver when suddenly both the driver and the passenger tried to change the song at the same time..making their hands touch. While she was going through severe dose of jealousy...they laughed it out which made her really angry now. She couldn't understand why she was taking such a frivolous thing to heart but she did nonetheless. She took a deep breath as she decided it was time to push him to his limits...because clearly waiting for him would mean graying her hair..and she didn't think she had that much patience. With that thought and determination...she turned around so as not to face them and made a genuine attempt to sleep...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Their first kiss..their first kiss!
We totally need another one now..a longer and more passionate one which will hopefully be after their confession to each other..which is soon right Dol? haha!

And i dunno about anyone else but i totally love reading your FF and so PM or no PM I will continue doing so! =D
OMG!

2 chapters posted and no pm??????????????????????   😡
i m mad now...will read later wen i cool down