Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nahinnn! He should want to be with Keerti! His want and need should be her not Naina! lool!

BUT i understand Naina's pain..i feel for her!
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahh,how rohan is going to deal with these two ladies . esp guilt which is bothering him for naina. great going and plz update soon. Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww... Poor Rohan Yaar!  Since You needed suggestions... Keerti I think can Be Naina's Friend. I dont think that's imposible because of Keerti and Naina's sweet nature. And Naina's liking to Keerti.😊

I think it will be luvly to see dem pair up !! Make them gradually develop friendship... Oh n Dol Sharanz there... Wat abt a Sharan-Naina pair? Just suggestions... you can take up any plot dat u lyke! I hav faith in u!😉
Edited by nikki.171 - 12 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dnt show Sharan n Naina nly for providin kits n rohan a shoulder to cry on

Chapter 56

When they pulled away, he started "Are you alright?" and she only nodded in response.

"Were you able to get some sleep?" and she again only nodded. 

"Good. Adi just called me to let me know Simi's dad is leaving this afternoon." he said with a smile anticipating relief show on her face but what he saw was surprise, which made him smile even wider. "I think he is a wise man...but he may have taken my threat a little too seriously" he said with a wink and a wide grin.

"What did you tell him?" she asked not being able to erase the surprise or rather shock from her face.

"Nothing much...just that he'll be in trouble if something happened." he answered quite casually.  "You didn't say just that, did you?" she asked now a little eased as she focused more on wondering what he must have said that made that punk run for his life.

The way he was standing made he believe he was not going to answer her but she still looked on...and then finally a small smile crept on her face when she was convinced he was not going to tell her exactly what he had said. Her smile...it was soft...sweet...subtle...and warm just like the early rays of morning sunshine and without conscious effort, just by looking at her, his smile imitated hers.

Her smile disappeared as a stronger emotion of gratitude overtook her. She moved a step closer and placed her hand on his arm saying "Thanks Rohan...thanks so much. I don't know how..." he knew what was coming and he stopped her by placing his index finger on her lips. He realized what he had done and was about to pull his finger back when she smiled at him. That was enough indication for him to know that she was warming up to his touch...that she no longer trembled under his touch or pulled away suddenly.

"I wanted to ask you something. We are pla..." he was cut off by her ringing phone and went to see who it was. She prayed for it not to be from Simran and was relieved when she saw Sharan's name on her phone. She went over to the window to take the call...

"Hello"

"Hey Sharan...how are you?"

"I'm good too."

"Oh nice. When are you going?"

"I'm not so sure. Who all are going?"

She looked back at Rohan but he had left the room by then. 'Okay. I'm in..."

"See you soon Sharan...bye"

She walked towards the kitchen when she heard Rohan say to her "I don't care. It's too late now. I've already sent in your name. You don't have a choice but to come with me" She wanted to stand there and hear their conversation but her conscious didn't allow her. She had already intruded into Naina's life enough last night to take that to the next level and listen in on her conversations as well. And so, she simply walked back to the living room awing at the way he handled situations and people around him. She remembered his reactions to Naina from the earlier days where he wouldn't even loo at her and wondered what brought on such a change that now he was convincing her to go with him.

While waiting for them to be done, she had been absently flipping the pages in one of the files kept on the table close to where she was sitting. Something caught her attention and she flipped the pages again to the one that she thought was something she had seen before...she noticed it was the first of the 11 letters that Naina had written to her immortal beloved. She couldn't help read through it...

To my immortal beloved - 1

I don't know how to begin...I don't know what to say...I don't even know how to feel. I'm not sure we have met before and don't know when we will meet next, but know... that you have not been far from my thoughts even for a single moment...ever since I met you yesterday...

Her heart skipped a beat as the thought of Rohan being Naina's immortal beloved came to her mind. Holding her breath she looked for the others in the file to know if she could figure out who it was but couldn't find any of them. She looked back at the paper in her trembling hands and noticed that it was dated January 2nd. She read it again and finally let out a sigh of relief after concluding what she thought was true ...that Naina met her immortal beloved on 1st for the first time whereas she had already met Rohan long ago.

Her eyes became moist then...knowing that she could have lost him. The thought of seeing him with someone else alarmed her. At that moment she wasn't sure whether he felt for her the same way she did for him...despite the kiss and the care and concern...she thought it best not to assume anything. She knew she had to at least find out which side of the fence she was...whether he loved her or not. And that she resolved to know on their upcoming trip to Pohick Bay.

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I do not know waht to say...each time I read ur update I want to read more. Im addicted to your writing! Please update soon :)

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy

me waiting for dat trip...

Originally posted by: Nanthini9

I do not know waht to say...each time I read ur update I want to read more. Im addicted to your writing! Please update soon :)

You know you are being a little too nice to me...but I'm not complaining. Thank you :)
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her smile...it was soft...sweet...subtle...and warm just like the early rays of morning sunshine and without conscious effort, just by looking at her, his smile imitated hers. 

How can you think of pairing them with others after writing such beautiful lines!!! Above line touched my heart! Though I like Sharan and Naina, I think they are intruding these two's life at wrong moments!

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update . i am confused now . why rohan wanted to naina to go with  him . i know he is guilty .will be waiting for clearing my doubts.