Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant as usual But Bery Bery Short! 😳

Why do I think that there is going to be a twist? Is it that u r goin to Pair Naina-Rohan and Keerti-Rohan?? I felt this from 1 of da comment u wrote! I dunno whether to feel Happy or Sad or Angry abt this!🤔
Update Soon.
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely updates Dolphins...

OMG this Mr. Suri tried such a disgusting thing with Kits... I hope Simran comes to know of this so she can kick his butt ...
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww naina and kitz scenes were so good...
felling bad for both...

gr8 update

Chapter 55

Beep: Are you alright? Settled? Just call me if you need anything.

Beep: Yes, thanks Rohan...thanks so much for everything.

Beep: No worries. Just relax and try to get some rest. And don't worry about finding an excuse for Simi. I've told her Naina is not feeling well and needed some support.

Beep: Okay. I will. Thanks again.

Beep: Good night. Rest well.

Beep: Good night Rohan.

She kept reading and re-reading their exchange for God knows how long. His care and concern showed in every word of his. He had never been a man of less words...but at times like these, his every word dripped deep emotion. She remembered the fresher's party night and how he had stayed up all night holding her hand trying to comfort her.

She fell into a light sleep that night for various reasons...she kept waking every hour or so and then couldn't fall asleep for the next half hour. She slept deeply only after the wee hours of the morning, after talking to her parents on the phone. She often did that when she couldn't sleep well, so it wasn't a surprise for them to get a call from her at that hour. She made sure to sound calm and placid, not giving away the anxiety that had been stirring her up, preventing her from falling asleep. Talking to them helped because she was more relaxed then...which helped her fall asleep soon after.

When she woke up the next morning, it was due to his scent. He was leaning close to her and moving the strands of hair that had fallen on her face. While moving them behind her ear, his fingers lingered a little longer caressing the skin on her cheeks. She had been awake by then but only pretended to sleep. She didn't want to disturb the closeness he allowed between them when he thought she was not fully conscious. But something about that touch brought back the memories of New Years Eve where he had felt her skin the same way...and then she remembered what had followed. When she thought she couldn't take it any longer from the fear of giving away that she wasn't sleeping after all, she opened her eyes slowly and as she had expected, he immediately pulled back from her and stood up.

"Good morning. How are you doing?" he asked her softly not wanting to startle her from being in front of her early morning. She was getting a little emotional with what all he was doing for her. His care and concern was overwhelming her...she began to think she didn't do as much as he did for her...that she was somehow getting burdened under his obligations.

She got up from the couch where she was sleeping and without saying a word, threw her arms around him. Just then Naina walked in and saw them like this. As she closed her eyes and stood there trying to bring herself to walk away from there, Rohan noticed her and saw her walk away quickly without giving them another look. He had not yet come out of the surprise from Keerti's hug and now he had to deal with the guilt of unknowingly causing pain to Naina again. That was the first time Rohan realized and acknowledged the hurt Naina had been going through despite being cheerful around him. He instantly knew that all this while, she was only putting up the facade of being "normal".

On one hand Keerti needed some emotional support from what she had gone through the previous day and on the other, he wanted to be with Naina to comfort her aching heart...Torn between need and want, he closed his eyes as he felt the tug of war between two rights that were pulling him on either side ...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😍 oh Roshan oh Roshan where are you? (Trying to find one for myself ;)

Poor Niana. I really feel sorry for her :(

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor NAINA and ROHAN...

feel bad for dem...and plz bring ROHAN out of dis guilt soon...i cant take it anymore,...

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no... 

I feel like the guilt will lead to something bad for R and K...

Please help N move on and R get over his guilt so he can concentrate on K! 

He is carrying tooo much; the kiss that he thinks she hates, for N's feelings... help the poor guy out! PLEASE! 
Originally posted by: bushrayou

oh no... 

I feel like the guilt will lead to something bad for R and K...

Please help N move on and R get over his guilt so he can concentrate on K! 

He is carrying tooo much; the kiss that he thinks she hates, for N's feelings... help the poor guy out! PLEASE! 

If you know of a way to help Naina move on...let me know too so I can make that happen :)
I cannot even imagine what she must go through - to love someone but not have him, and then to help him come out of his misery and urge him to sort out the issues with whom he loves...and then to let his love stay over so she can be in front of you all the time to remind you he doesn't love you because he loves her...and to top it off...see him and her hug in your own home...who in the world will be able to move on that quickly?

Honestly even I don't know what I'm going to do to remedy her situation :'(
But I'm taking ideas...so if you have any..bring it on :)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

If you know of a way to help Naina move on...let me know too so I can make that happen :)
I cannot even imagine what she must go through - to love someone but not have him, and then to help him come out of his misery and urge him to sort out the issues with whom he loves...and then to let his love stay over so she can be in front of you all the time to remind you he doesn't love you because he loves her...and to top it off...see him and her hug in your own home...who in the world will be able to move on that quickly?

Honestly even I don't know what I'm going to do to remedy her situation :'(
But I'm taking ideas...so if you have any..bring it on :)

What doesn't break you makes you stronger right... sometimes I think us girls foolishly hurt ourselves so much more than needed. Is it really worth being around him just to have him around? I think she needs some distance and a friend that is out of the equation to listen to her and help her overcome her grief. 

She needs to accept it before she can come back to him and be his friend. One can only fall more in love with someone with their constant presence than get over them when you aren't even done falling... 

My heart goes out to her... yet I am loyal to RK jodi. 
Originally posted by: bushrayou

What doesn't break you makes you stronger right... sometimes I think us girls foolishly hurt ourselves so much more than needed. Is it really worth being around him just to have him around? I think she needs some distance and a friend that is out of the equation to listen to her and help her overcome her grief. 

She needs to accept it before she can come back to him and be his friend. One can only fall more in love with someone with their constant presence than get over them when you aren't even done falling... 

My heart goes out to her... yet I am loyal to RK jodi. 

Some people are just givers...and unfortunately both Rohan and Naina are like that. Naina doesn't have real friends...except Rohan now. Though it makes her feel miserable being around him, how is she going to distance herself from the one person who is true to her? And how can she leave him when he has distanced himself from his friends? It's like they both need each other at the moment.
And I totally agree with what you said...but sometimes distancing yourself becomes almost impossible..or so it seems.