Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
As usual, amazingg update Dol!

But i don't like how Rohan and Naina are getting so close, i'm assuming he was on the phone to her only? Ahh...so much tension atm between Rohan and Keerti...can they confess alreadyy?
(and i know i know, i have to be patient..you'll bring them together soon enough! LOOL! )
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the much awaited convo...

hopefuly now they both ll understand each other better or say Rohan ll understand her better

the questions wc Kits asked were the ones usually every girl next door faces...

but the answers to them r still not available i think..

well o well...looks like Naina will play some crucial role in the coming updates wc m gonna miss...

goin on a 2 week trip to J&K ...hopefully i ll get to read about them finally being together(ROOKIEE)😍 
lolzz
take care
cyaaa :)

Originally posted by: apeksha_gupta

the much awaited convo...

hopefuly now they both ll understand each other better or say Rohan ll understand her better

the questions wc Kits asked were the ones usually every girl next door faces...

but the answers to them r still not available i think..

well o well...looks like Naina will play some crucial role in the coming updates wc m gonna miss...

goin on a 2 week trip to J&K ...hopefully i ll get to read about them finally being together(ROOKIEE)😍 
lolzz
take care
cyaaa :)

Have lots of fun missy...will miss you very dearly. Should I wait for you to come back for their milan? And why are you so sure it will be rookie milan?
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's really sad that Keerti had to go thru this!! Thank God, in real world this type of occurrences are less. Or am I in minority? Personally I have adorable brothers and very doting dad! Since I don't have sister, I have always bonded well with my bros and dad. 

Rohan is really a sweetheart. Why would you not have rookie milan? Any reason? 
Originally posted by: jasw

It's really sad that Keerti had to go thru this!! Thank God, in real world this type of occurrences are less. Or am I in minority? Personally I have adorable brothers and very doting dad! Since I don't have sister, I have always bonded well with my bros and dad. 

Rohan is really a sweetheart. Why would you not have rookie milan? Any reason? 

Buddy, sadly these things happen in real life. The cousin story was actually true...it happened to one of my friends. I remember what a shock she had gone through...she had cried for days together...hoping she could somehow chop off her femininity since it seemed to attract attention of those who should be doting her. How do you comfort someone who has lost trust in relationships?

You and I seem to live in our daddys' cocoon well protected and we should be eternally grateful for that. I know I am...

As for Rookie milan...I have the strongest reasons not to do that...I am very sadistic :D
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT!!! ❤️ I was hoping All MUz will b cleared! But still...I lyke da way u got it goin!! Naina n Kitz..hmmm...Letz c watz ON! Waitin for u nex update!

Chapter 54

To my immortal beloved - 11

It's already my 11th letter to you and I still don't know how to start. I say so many things to you in my mind, but it blanks out on me when I start to write to you. Every moment spent with you gives me pleasure and pain all the same. Every moment spent away from you gives me pain and pleasure all the same. I'm afraid my heart will soon stop recognizing pleasure from pain...and thus I will eventually become as unfeeling as those that reside in the mortuary. Even yet, I cannot stop loving you. I yearn for you day and night. I love you so much, it hurts...

She was reading it for the third time when Naina cleared her throat to indicate she was approaching...and yet she didn't keep it down.

"That's..." she started, setting the tray with their two cups of tea down on the table.

"... beautiful." Keerti completed for her. She saw the look on Naina's face and realized it must be personal. "I'm sorry...is this personal? It was lying here and I thought...I'm sorry."

Naina couldn't help but smile at the simple girl standing in front of her. They had met only a few times before which had only been limited to a 'hi-hello' type of conversation. And so she was initially apprehensive about her staying over. But she couldn't say no to Rohan...she just couldn't. As she noticed her, something made her feel warm in her stomach...something that made her ease up her apprehension...and so she said "It's okay..."

"Did you write this? To someone special?" she wasn't sure how to ask that and not sound intruding at the same time.

Naina gave a short laugh before saying "I wrote this...but not for anyone in particular. It's like...I imagine myself in certain situations...ones I see on TV or in movies... and wonder what I would do or how I would react...and then whatever comes to mind, I just throw it on the paper."

"You're lonely, aren't you?" Keerti asked much to Naina's surprise. For a moment she wanted to throw her out of her house. First she read her personal notes and now she read her with exact precision. She realized the girl was intruding in her private life too quickly and too accurately and she didn't like it at all.

"I do too..." she said in such a tone it made Naina recall what Keerti had just gone through. Rohan had filled her in over the phone while Keerti was getting her stuff together. 

"But why? You have so many people around you..." Naina asked a bit curious.

Looking outside the window she said "Sometimes, you alone are sufficient to keep yourself company and sometimes, even in the midst of ten thousand people, you are alone"

She pondered over what Keerti had just said for quite some time but still couldn't understand why she said that. But there was one thing she acknowledged to herself...that she was sure she was going to have a love-hate relation with her. It had only been a half hour since she had come home and she already went through a myriad of emotions...from apprehension to rage to compassion to curiosity. And she realized why Rohan felt this way for her.

Just then, Keerti turned from the window to face her and said "Thank you for letting me in tonight. I don't know how I'm going to repay you for your help.." She saw slight vulnerability in her eyes then and knew those words had come out right from her heart. Naina felt the strongest urge to hug her then...the girl that she had hated so much only a few days ago...the girl she had envied the most...the immortal beloved of her immortal beloved.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Will read and comment ASAP :)

Edited

I foresee a beautiful relationship between these two. They are so alike in certain ways but from far away you wouldn't think so.
Edited by Nanthini9 - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so dis love-hate relationship can go all love way i guess...

though i felt it unlikely on part of gal like KITZ to intrude so quickly into sum1's life whom she knows hardly ...

naina is also an amazing writer d way she penned down her thoughts and dat reflects d amt of pain she is beholding ...i feel sad 4 her...

nice update...

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey I'm back, I loved the interaction between these two, can't wait to see where things go from here