Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Leenasmg

I swear im always one of the first to read your updates and the last when it comes to commenting..actually i never have before this! Sorry! 😳

I could have slapped Mr Suri! Urghh..he makes me sickkk! I love Rohan for what he did!

Dol..now please bring Rohan and Keerti together..its about time! There were getting closer at the New Year's party and then you went and separated them..don't torture us anymore! Pleeej!

But yhh awesomee updatee as usual! xD..i can't wait to see what happens next!

I see you have finally come out of hiding...should I pat my back or Rohan's? πŸ˜‰

As for Rohan-Keerti milan...patience my dear...everything will happen when the time is right :P

And thanks a ton :)
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Urgh Simmi's father is disgusting but glad Rohan is there for Krit :)
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Obviously i wont ask for a K and R milan... but i can hope for the misunderstanding to go away please!
Please let her explain the cousin situation and just let him be free of guilt!! 

loved the updates! thanks!!! 
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD!!!! Bhudda ho gaya lekin abhi Jawaani nahi utri? 😑  Badtameez . I LOVE ROHAN. Now I'm expecting a Rohan-Keerti and Sharan-Naina pair. πŸ˜› Or well I dunno!!! Just expected this or mayb ur goin to surprise me by a lil different pairing. πŸ˜‰
So Well...CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING 52 CHApTErs... Hope u write a HUNDRed MORE! πŸ˜† Keep writing and awaiting ur next chptr very very eagerly!
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! you are on a roll, dol! 

Rohan is such a darling, he is so perceptive! Love him!

But what's up with this Keerti's cousin and Simran's Dad!! It is very unnerving to read about such negative characters! Creepers like them tarnish the beautiful relationship of father-daughter, brother-sister!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the quotes used in 50th part...
omg simi's dad is 😑...how can he think otherwise of his daugther's friend...good job by rohanπŸ‘
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 50

dol for half century...cant believe we came dis far so soon...
πŸ₯³   d credit goes to u for ur fabulous write up which has kept us glued to ur FF like a parasite...πŸ€ͺ  but 4 d sake of modesity i will call it a symbiotic relation...πŸ˜›

change is inevitable... except 4 vending machines...πŸ˜†(kidding)
adi dancing to helen's number and simi correcting him forgetting her anger and frustation and d trio unleashing d insanity was cool...
OMG ROHAN lives next door...so it could b BOY next door too na!πŸ˜›

for rookie

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai Kyun koi
Jaane Na koi yahan pe

chapter 51

arghhh   SIMS's dad is such a 😑...but dats d sadistic truth prevailing in reality...
i really hope dat KITZ dont have to face another horrible situation...

chapter 52

yayyy    my dear ROHAN back into action...
and dat idiotic man needs to b thrashed by ROHAN...eeksss he is so creepy man and doesnt deserve to b called sims's dad...

and finally protective rohan is back and i hope dey sort out d things soon...now i really cant wait to read dere convo...

finally i caught up...

πŸ₯³Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago
Poo - Missed you girly...hugs hugs.

Call me stupid but I can't get the image of Rohan crushing Mr. Suri's hand out of my mind 😍
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww rohan is such a sweetheart...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Poo - Missed you girly...hugs hugs.

Call me stupid but I can't get the image of Rohan crushing Mr. Suri's hand out of my mind 😍

awww...i m back now...πŸ€—

dat image is stuck in ur mind coz u left scene incomplete...MR. Suri needs sum royal treatment not just a crushing handshake...πŸ˜›