Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jasw

I think a crucial part is missing, dol! Did you write about the encounter between Rohan and Keerti before Keerti left for Carribean? I'm kind of hazy whether these two met! We were just taken by surprise that Naina was there at the door and Rohan kissed her by mistake! But does that mean he did not make any effort to meet Keerti before her week long absence??!!! And suppose he was shocked by the incident and did not make any effort to meet Keerti, won't Keerti try to meet Rohan before she embarks for a week long trip? I mean both of them have strong feeling for each other so they should have met before they went for 1 week separation!

And if they had met, I don't think we would have got this kind of misunderstanding! 😊 

Blame it on me...I did not let them meet. Indeed if they had met before she left for Caribbean, this misunderstanding would not have come up and they would have been together...and in the next chapter my story would have ended. And then there would have been no justification for introducing Sharan and Mira and Naina. (all of them will play their strong roles to the fullest before the story ends) And then my story telling skills would have to be rated from bad to worst... LOL

Jokes apart, you already know why Rohan did not meet her...I don't think a guy that thoughtful and that considerate of others would seek the object of his desires at the time when he knew he had brutally hurt someone else's feelings even my mistake. 

And as for Keerti, you will find out in the next 2-3 updates why she didn't meet him. And even if she did, do you think the girl next door is ready to make the first move? Sure they have strong feelings for each other, but I don't think she would make such a hurried move specially when she  got an inkling of his feelings while she was a bit tipsy.

Does this justify the misunderstanding?

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After reading that indirect Dhamki bhara p.m which normal person (though few people doubt it) wouldnt comment. 

Plz accept my apologies. Blame the guests who decided to annoy with their untimely and without any warning presence. 

Anyhow, Milind Soman as Sharan! O-m-g! *faints-thud* πŸ˜

Well given the fact that you have made his character to be a silent/reserved and understanding person with "Abruptly-Halt-In -Tracks Looks' I myself couldn't have thought about any other choice, even though I find Arjun Rampal hot too and...andβ€¦β˜ΊοΈ

ok focussing back on updates

Naina's pain and emotions were something I had seen my own friend going through. Though she wasn't lucky to have a person like Rohan, who himself felt so guilty knowing he had hurt her. Still the way Naina gathered herself strongly and understood Rohan's feelings shows that her feelings were truly genuine and she would readily do anything to make him happy. The same was with Rohan as he was trying desperately to apologize. That's what true friendship/relation is I guess.😊

The latest update was another 'next door' incident. It's sickening. Couldn't help but agree with Sims thought of " blood relations could get any more complicated than what she had already seen.. "

Buwahaha !! The way Rohan reacted hearing her made me laugh. Bechara he must be sweating thinking he narrowly missed his lips and hands being chopped off. πŸ˜†

I hope they both act sensibly and applauds for Sims too for being such a caring friend. I believe people who have the friends who understand them better than they could themselves are truly blessed by Bhagwanji. Take me for example lol *wink*

And yes finally you deserve all jooties, jhadus, belans and chappals. Lolzz *aiming one of them at u-watchout!!!!!!*

*Phew* finished with this historically longet comment I have ever written (most of it might be nonsense-prior warning you know). *wink**wink*

Me running off!!!!!! Cyaaa!! Update soon!!!!!

appy - a big jhappi for uπŸ€—...u totally crack me up. Keep it coming...
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That 🀬

I hate such kind of people...

I'm reading a similar OS...where the cousin is 11 yrs older than Geet and she is subjected to Child Molestation...  it was so painful to read such things...

If I would have there in here place...then I would have chopped his fingers off and would have pricked those bloody eyes off his socket... and would have toasted those filthy lips...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why didn't keerthi slap her cousin tight when he started pulling her on bed...that cousin is so sick...I think this is the first character everyone hate in this FF...Edited by puth - 12 years ago

Chapter 49

When he came out to the living room, Simran had somehow pacified her and she was no longer crying. Seeing him approach them brought the memories of new years eve in her mind and her heart started beating faster...her chest rising and falling in rapid breaths making her look away. He was going to sit with them for a few but seeing her react to his approach in such a manner made him want to run away from there...

"I have a meeting which I forgot about. I'm going to have to leave soon.." he said as he went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. He looked back at them and saw Simran flashing anger while saying "We were going to have brunch together...that's why I got up so early. And now you are ditching us?" She hated it when people changed their plans without informing others involved.

If he had not heard what she had said before, he would have thought that she was probably genuinely angry at him for leaving...but he thought otherwise...he abandoned making his coffee and walked back to the living room to say "I'm sorry Simi...next time" He allowed himself one look of her before walking out of Aditya's suffocating apartment...

And that's how the next few days had passed...he avoided being around them and made sure he was not alone with her at any time even if he happened to meet them. It had pained him to stay away from her but had pained him more to be in company of her and not talk to her.

It pained her even greater...she was quick to realize that he had distanced himself from them so abruptly and without notice...it left her perplexed and disappointed. She had been hoping for things to start between them...but now she felt that she was probably expecting too much out of him. Normally this behavior would have angered her, but for some unknown reason what registered in her was hurt...Not being able to bear the unexpected and unnecessary parting from him, she spent most of her weekends with the Malhotras...

...while having lost the company of his good friends, he spent most of his time with Naina. She had become his solace, his healer and his companion. She listened to hours of his endless distress without complaining...all the while drinking her silent tears from her own heartbreak...but appeared to be perfectly normal in front of him. She urged him many times to talk to her but he was adamant to keep away...

It was one such weekend that the Malhotras were to be on their way to their AID BOSTON meeting when Keerti dropped by to surprise them. She had taken the train to get to them and got a big lecture from each of them...one by one. They asked if she would like to be a part of it and she readily agreed. She had always wanted to do some kind of social service and was not going to let it pass when the opportunity knock on her door. The Malhotras had been very much involved in the group's activities and had been a part of it for quite some years.

They got there and introduced her to the coordinator, April Smith. She had been managing the activities of this group for over 9 years ever since she was first introduced to it by one of her friends. April was more than happy to welcome another member into their small but active and energetic group. They were all seated in front of April who was going to brief them about their upcoming annual fund-raising event. As the meeting started, Sharan spoke up to interrupt April reminding her "We are still missing one person..."

"Not any more" came the reply quite immediately and everyone looked over at the entrance to see Rohan walk in with Naina. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him unexpectedly and so did his when he spotted her there with the Malhotra's...

A wide smile crept on April's face as she saw him walk over..."Aah...one more new member today. It must be our lucky day that two beautiful girls have decided to join us..."

As she looked on, he and Sharan slapped each others hands before getting into a friendly hug..."Missed you man..where have you been?" Sharan said with earnestness and he only shrugged while smiling...not giving him a reply. She widened her eyes at their camaraderie...They know each other? This well?  He hugged the other members present there as he introduced Naina to everyone and finally came over to Mira and Ravi to touch their feet...which truly touched her heart.

She got to see a totally different side of him...seeing him interact with these folks she thought things might change between them a ray of hope rose in her as he smiled at her and said "What a pleasant surprise...good to see you here..."

"Great to see you Rohan...and Naina" she looked over to send a genuine smile towards Naina who was standing right behind him...and she smiled right back at her. As the meeting progressed she wondered how many more surprises he was going to give her...while he thought of how he was going to stay away from her if she happened to take active part here...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lemme start wid NAINA again coz she has been a surprise package lately...she is being such an ardent support to ROHAN in his emotional phase just like a true frnd ...she is such a strong gal to hide her sorrow,suffering widin and calmly listening to other's sorrows...

wat a twist in d tale...ROHAN and SHARAN know each other dat too so closely...now dats interesting...looking forward to it...

and poor KITZ still in turmoil and unaware of reason of ROHAN'S withdrawl...

now dey all r together at one place...its going to b fun...though i will surely miss adi-simi coz dey and dere mission rookie would have added much spice to d fun...πŸ˜›

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Things get a lot more interesting and complicated πŸ˜†

I've been called Remix Queen...Drama Queen...Nautanki Queen but never been called a Queen of Twist! So I gladly take that name and add it to my khazana...thanks so much...
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I usually do not like misunderstandings but some how I think ill like this new twist lol Edited by Nanthini9 - 12 years ago