Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 24

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hai,
           i was regular reader of ur post on maneet and  in ghsp were missing u from long time . i am big fan of ur write ups and clear vision and  style of writing .you are an indeed a amazing writer with gifted  creativity . when i came across "the girl next door "written buy u i took no time to read and from last four hrs i am continuing and just finished it . ahhh,what to say . iam spellbound . you have beautifully potrayed the emotions of characters and the way the story is going is really awesome . i loved rohan ,he is just like a dream come true for every girl . meera aunty , she is fab and you taught us the imp of relations  through her . sharan is cool dude  and worried  abut him if keerti says no to him as he is already introvert .hope he will no go shell . plz do somethin for him . loved aditya,sim and kabir . keerti is lovely girl .i loved her character,sshe is very natural who had conflicting feeling btw her heart and mind .
loved the ficttion to core .lov u  .can u plz pm me  from next update .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Nanthini as I like Naina and I will cry and hit you if she is not Dol πŸ˜†

What is Rohan going to do, that is the question tho
acjanfeb1 - Hey... great to see you here. Welcome to the girl next door. Thanks so so so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me.

All - Today I'm going to treat myself for my growing reader base for this non-FF story...from 1 when I started to 16 now :D

Thank you everyone for giving it a shot and staying through. It can be quite a challenge to read something not related to the characters we love already...and so I really appreciate you giving me and my story a chance...specially those who haven't read my previous work. Thanks all so much!

I love all my readers...I really do!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m speechless...😊

take a bow DOL...u r amazing writer but dis time d characters dat u have brought up make me think dat is it sum heaven or fairy land where every person is such an angel...

NAINA...earlier wen she behaved as ultimate chipku she used to get on my nerves but now d whole scenario has changed upside down...she is such a sweetheart and even though she is hurt to d core but still trying to make rohan comfortable...i hope she doesnt turn out to b a sugar coated quinine...

ROHAN...😍❀️ as usual...

cant wait to read next part...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

acjanfeb1 - Hey... great to see you here. Welcome to the girl next door. Thanks so so so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me.

All - Today I'm going to treat myself for my growing reader base for this non-FF story...from 1 when I started to 16 now :D

Thank you everyone for giving it a shot and staying through. It can be quite a challenge to read something not related to the characters we love already...and so I really appreciate you giving me and my story a chance...specially those who haven't read my previous work. Thanks all so much!

I love all my readers...I really do!

@bold red

hmmm  but wat abt us who gave u a reason to treat urself...πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok Seriously I find Naina to be a good girl...but only if she doesnt end up creating differences between Rohan and Kits...

Chapter 48

He had spent the night at Aditya's that day, helping him with something. They had stayed up and worked until the early hours of the morning and had slept through most of it. It was around 11 am when he woke up from his sleep...Aditya was still sleeping next to him. He heard some hushed whispers and knew she was finally back..and that she was probably talking to Simran about her trip. He knew they kept their voices low so as not to disturb the guys...but girls were girls. As he walked through the hallway to the living room to greet her, their voices got clearer and he heard her say something that made him stop in his tracks.

"I could feel his breath on my lips and his arms tighten around me. All I wanted to do at that moment was take a scissor and cut his lips out and chop off his hands." she said with disgust and a little enraged now.

He kept his hand on his chest to ease his racing heart...This is how she felt? He thought his heart was going to burst out from his chest splashing blood all around...his hand dug deeper in his chest hoping it would reach his heart somehow but it didn't help when he heard what followed...

"You should have...how dare he takes advantage of your unconscious state..." Simran said with full anger now...not being able to tone down her pitch. "If I were you, I would have slapped him right then and there..."

He swallowed hard as he changed his course and made his way to the bathroom instead.  He stayed there a little longer wondering how he was going to face the wrath from her for what he did to her on New Years eve...

Eavesdropping is not the best source of information...he should have known that because what had actually happened was this...

"How was your trip? Simran asked excitedly as they seated themselves on the couch with a cup of tea in their hands.

She made to look away and replied in a voice that belied her facial expressions "It was really good. I had a lot of fun"

Simran picked up on the discrepancy in her tone and expression...it was hard to hide such nuances from her...she was a master at it. Keerti was still looking down at her tea when she held her hand and asked "What's the matter Kits?" at which Keerti looked up at her in surprise...which quickly changed to gratitude. She needed to pour her heart out to someone...but was reluctant...and now that Simran had picked up on the very thing she was trying to mask, she gave in...completely.

"My cousin and I have been very close since childhood despite the 6 years age difference...we shared a relation that was envied by some and suspected by some others as something more than a brother-sister relationship. I used to get very angry back then...but as time passed I realized it was all my fault. We used to get really close at times...not in a bad way...I always treated him like my brother...but our closeness was somewhat...abnormal. Like we used to hold hands and sleep hugging each other at night. I never thought of it as abnormal...for me he was the first one I needed to tie a rakhee to and for him mine would be the first on his hand. It was really that simple...we were fond of each other and spent a lot of time talking over the phone until he moved to the Caribbean. And then our talks reduced to mere chats and chats reduced to occasional calls. And then he got married and busy with his life while I got busy with mine...it was a gradual change for us."

She looked up at Simran who was intently listening to her...she looked down again and continued "When I went to see him this time...he tried to behave like old times..." A little nervous to continue she looked up again at Simran and this time Simran gave her a confused look before asking "Matlab?"

"Matlab he was trying to get physical with me as we used to be in childhood..." she said in a soft voice with much hesitance. Simran gasped widening her eyes as a loud "Huh?" escaped her lips. Keerti shushed her as she looked in the direction of the bedroom where the guys were sleeping...she didn't want to wake them up in the middle of this conversation...because if that happened, she wasn't sure she would find the courage to continue with it at a later time. She waited a few moments to make sure none of them were up before continuing...

"His wife usually sleeps early so we would just sit around in the living room to catch up...he used to hold me close or sleep on my lap during those times which made me really uncomfortable. But last night...he crossed his limits..."

"What did he do?" she asked her in concern...Keerti opened her mouth to speak but then she felt she couldn't utter a word as the images played in her mind again causing her facial muscles to contract in pain...when she didn't answer for  a long time she asked again in a firmer tone "Kits...what... did... he... do?"

"Yesterday I made to sleep earlier than usual...not wanting to spend time with him. Bhabhi had already gone to sleep...and since I refused to stay up, he decided he would sleep next to me...on the same bed." Simran couldn't hold back the loud gasp then...she could see that Keerti was quickly becoming emotional then...

"I pretended to sleep while he just stayed next to me...the next thing I know is that he turned me over to his side and took me in his arms...just like the old times...with the difference being that we are 10 years older than what we used to be. I stayed as still as I could...a few minutes later when he was sure I was asleep,  I felt him fidget in his sleep...in a way that he kept sliding down...until..."

"Until?" Simran asked grinding her teeth.

"..until he reached the level of my lips." Simran tightened her hold on Keerti's hands then...which didn't help the clench in her heart as she rewound and replayed the same scene the nth time since it happened...

"I could feel his breath on my lips and his arms tighten around me. All I wanted to do at that moment was take a scissor and cut his lips out and chop off his hands." she said with disgust and a little enraged now...her eyes flashing anger.

"You should have...how dare he takes advantage of your unconscious state..." Simran said with full anger now...not being able to tone down her pitch. "If I were you, I would have slapped him right then and there..."

"It doesn't end there...he slid down until he finally rested his face on my..." she couldn't complete her sentence as she broke down in front of her. Simran took both their cups and placed it on the center table before taking her in her arms wondering if blood relations could get any more complicated than what she had already seen...

P.S. - Alright people...I'm ready. Bring on those jooties, jhadus, belans and chappals. Please..no guns, knives, swords or any other lethal weapon...I hate bloodshed you see...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

wat d hell was KITS's so called cousin trying to do?????????
he is such a 🀬🀬

poor KITZ must have gone through a horrible situation...i hope it doesnt haunt her 4 long...

SIMS as usual at her cutest best ...she is such a bestest frnd and a prized possession must say...

and my poor rohan heard half of convo and jumped to conclusion...πŸ˜”

plz plz plz update next part asap...

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think a crucial part is missing, dol! Did you write about the encounter between Rohan and Keerti before Keerti left for Carribean? I'm kind of hazy whether these two met! We were just taken by surprise that Naina was there at the door and Rohan kissed her by mistake! But does that mean he did not make any effort to meet Keerti before her week long absence??!!! And suppose he was shocked by the incident and did not make any effort to meet Keerti, won't Keerti try to meet Rohan before she embarks for a week long trip? I mean both of them have strong feeling for each other so they should have met before they went for 1 week separation!

And if they had met, I don't think we would have got this kind of misunderstanding! 😊 
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg such a crap  her cousin .hope he   didn't proceeded afterwards and say she had given him a piece of mind.and i think rohan had misunderstood her . great going and anxious to know what happens next . Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago