The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
You made me feel guilty for hating Naina. I was thinking only from Rohan's POV :( I actually do not know wat else to say...plz update soon (w/ a happy one or at least a semi-happy one lol) cuz im in a very sad mood now...

Luv ur writing! :D
What now I really like Naina, just from that one update, wow!

As soon as I got the "1 New Private Message" msg...I had hurriedly opened and read the 44th Chapter πŸ˜ƒ.  I started commenting thinking Yeh I'm gonna b da first to comment. 😊  I finish writing and I click Send. Just Then ...Poof! & LIGHTS OUT! ...

Oh Well... Hah I'm boring u wid my Tragic πŸ˜† The Chapters were all pretty Nice. I think now, compared to my previous balanced position, I go for Rohan πŸ˜› Poor Naina...Must hav been embarassing for her. She just wanted sumbody who was true to her - n was attracted to her heart's buty. πŸ˜”  Not just the physical n wealthy her. I pity her alot. & so do I pity Sharan. But well Now itz Rohan...❀️
I feel bad for Naina...she seems to be a nice girl...

Hey Dolphin why are you making all of them so confusing...

already Kits was little confused abt her relation with Sharan and Rohan... and then she realized that she loves rohan...and then rohan was also in love... then you make Sharan all sweet sweet... then now Naina... why????

I dont want to turn into a diabetic patient with all these sweetness...
Originally posted by JayaR

I feel bad for Naina...she seems to be a nice girl...

Hey Dolphin why are you making all of them so confusing...

already Kits was little confused abt her relation with Sharan and Rohan... and then she realized that she loves rohan...and then rohan was also in love... then you make Sharan all sweet sweet... then now Naina... why????

I dont want to turn into a diabetic patient with all these sweetness...

I don't think Keerti was ever confused between Rohan and Sharan. Since the beginning, Sharan was just a friend for her. And he was always nice...since the very start.

Naina was hell annoying but she wasn't bad. If you noticed...she had completely disappeared from the scene since the Fresher's party...because she wanted to give him the space he needed.

Don't worry...before I up your sugar level to the border line...I'll give you some precautionary medicine :)
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I don't think Keerti was ever confused between Rohan and Sharan. Since the beginning, Sharan was just a friend for her. And he was always nice...since the very start.

Naina was hell annoying but she wasn't bad. If you noticed...she had completely disappeared from the scene since the Fresher's party...because she wanted to give him the space he needed.

Don't worry...before I up your sugar level to the border line...I'll give you some precautionary medicine :)

hope this doesn't mean some sort of twist tat will have us crying πŸ˜†

Chapter 47

It was role reversal for both Rohan and Naina the next few days...he tried to get in touch with her every now and then, and she kept avoiding him. Their phone conversations, when she would allow herself to answer, were reduced to

"Hello"
"Hi Naina"
"Hi Rohan. How are you?"
"I'm okay. Hey lis..."
"Great. Rohan I have to get going. Let me call you back.."

...which never happened...she never called him back. Although she had kept to herself for a long time, being conscious of her staying away was drowning him in remorse. And the more she ignored him, the harder he tried to get in touch with her. He had given her enough time to pull herself together...but now she was making it intolerable for him. The need to get in touch with her and apologize for his doings had become so great that he decided to stand outside her apartment building one day...which helped because as she got out, he caught hold of her and dragged her to the nearest Cafe. Being winter break for the university, the Cafe was pretty much empty except for two or three other people...

"Naina please...please talk to me " he didn't know how and when she had changed things around them...he had always wanted to get rid of her and now that she was complying with what he wanted, he didn't seem to want it anymore...leaving her confused.

"I am...see!" she said matter-of-factly. He got up from his chair and went to sit on the one next to hers...when he placed his hand on hers and said sorry, tears welled up in her eyes and she looked away.

A few moments passed without any of them talking and then she broke the silence between them..."It's Keerti, isn't it?" he looked at her a bit surprised wondering if he had made it that obvious. But then he had done a lot of things lately that surprised him...and he no longer trusted himself now...not after what happened with her.

When he didn't answer she spoke again "I guess I knew it. I had prepared myself for this...but when you kissed me the other day, a ray of hope rose in me...as if someone had carried me to the peak of the Everest..." she paused a moment as she remembered what exactly had happened and continued looking as if watching the scene in front of her "And then...when you pulled yourself away from me as if you had touched something forbidden, I felt a push that plummeted me to meet with the ground. It reminded me that I am but dirt...that rises when the wind blows...but at the end of it does settle down to the ground..."

His eyes became moist at the realization of the extent of hurt he had caused her. He tightened his grip on her hand to make her look at him and said softly "I'm sorry Naina. I really don't know what to say or do that would ease your aching heart...I wish I had the power to heal...I cannot do anything...except to say I'm truly sorry"

Seeing how distressed he was, she couldn't help but put her other hand on his to say "It's okay Rohan...really! Things happen...and I don't hold you responsible for what happened. It was just bad timing I guess"

"Does she love you too?" She wanted to shift his attention to something else...it's not that she didn't like the attention he gave her, but something made her want to change the topic. She felt a bit uncomfortable watching him bring remorse upon himself like this. He shrugged genuinely showing his uncertainty about the answer to that question.

"Do you plan to do something to know the answer to that question?" she asked him now being her complete self. She became more curious about his silence...it was just very unlike him..to be quiet for this long, and she didn't want to be the reason for this kinda change in him. It was a wonder how soon she forgot her own heartbreak to bring him back to his normal self. He simply nodded in response...

"Really? When?" she said excitedly, perfectly masking the hurt that her heart was going through...he looked up in longing as he said "tomorrow...she is coming back tomorrow from Caribbean..."
n Im first :D i think im starting to stalk u (in a non scary way) lol

Edited

I liked the semi heart to heart talk. I lyke Naina as long as she doesnt end up to be one of those "nice on the outside but evil inside character creating misunderstandings btw Rohan and Krit
Edited by Nanthini9 - 12 years ago
uuufff...misunderstanding cleared...
hmmm...rohan planning for kits...
cant wait for the next part...