The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by night13

I sense someone is 'J'...
~
He that is not jealous is not in love.  πŸ˜‰

I love 'J'...it brings out a lot of passion in one ;)
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I love 'J'...it brings out a lot of passion in one ;)

sorry to butt in

but dear dol...excess of everything is bad specially dis sharan...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahh please there be no misunderstandings pretty please. I feel bad for Sharan but but I love Rohan and Krit together so much...man I understand how bad this love triangle can be when both guys are really genuine in their feelings...not like dramas where one of the guys turn out to be the bad one...update soon! n hopefully it will be a sweet one :D
Nanthini9 - you are my favorite...no one else, except you, seems to like Sharan as much as I do :(

_Invincible_ - I don't like this name...and as for excess of anything...abhi toh drama shuru hua hai ;)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
heyy...m lovin it but dont do thz to sharan..i adore him . n missin kabir...
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Nanthini9 - you are my favorite...no one else, except you, seems to like Sharan as much as I do :(

_Invincible_ - I don't like this name...and as for excess of anything...abhi toh drama shuru hua hai ;)

waiting 4 d roller coaster ride...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 43

"So where are we going?" she said as they settled in the cab. Simran, Rohan and Keerti were sitting in the back while Aditya sat in the passenger seat. Aditya turned around and said with a twinkle in his eyes "Just wait and watch baby..."

For some reason Simran had taken up a lot of space squashing Keerti towards Rohan to a point where he had to place his arm around her on the back rest to make space for them both. His scent was so strong that she could smell it even from around his winter jacket and she loved the way it smelled. The more she scooped closer to him, the more it got stronger and the more it drew her closer to him. She looked up to see if he noticed the proximity between them...fortunately he was looking out the window when not talking to Aditya.

He tried his best to keep his face straight and when he thought he couldn't, he just looked out the window. She was driving him nuts with how close she had come...he was sure to lose his sanity at some point if this continued. He resisted resting his arm on her shoulder...close as it was to where it rested on the back rest. With a sudden stop of the cab, she jerked forward and hit her head against the seat in front while his arm slid to rest on her shoulder now. He brought up his other hand to caress her forehead as she leaned back again at the same time hers came up to caress the same spot..their fingers lingered a little longer than necessary and then both pulled their hands back at the same time. When he removed his arm off of her shoulder, she felt a sudden chill that one would feel when a blanket is rudely taken off of someone in chilly weather. Just as she coped with it...they reached their destination.

As she got out of the cab, she was met with most beautiful and gigantic objects in front of her. She couldn't believe they were celebrating New Years here...Simran screamed in excitement "Boston Odyssey New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise???" Her excitement was evident in the way she jumped on Aditya and into his arms. Keerti however looked down a bit sad and said to herself "I don't think I can afford it..." and this time he did place his arm around her shoulder to reassure her "You don't have to...Adi has it all taken care of...he got the tix from someone. So bring on that smile of yours and let's enjoy like there is no tomorrow..."

When they took off their coats once they were inside, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He followed the length of her beautiful form from toe to head...starting with black laced stilettos with not too high of a heel that complimented her silver gray trousers with slits that reached up to her knees...she wore a plain but shiny holter top contrasting her milk white skin...her hair was pulled up in a messy bun with strands pecking her cheeks as she moved and silver hoops that ended midway along the length of her neck. He had not seen anyone dress so simple and yet look the most ravishing at the same time...

They all seated themselves on the table that was reserved for them next to the window on the deck just below the one open to the weather...Rohan got a phone call and went ahead to take the call after giving Aditya his order to place. It took him some time to get back and when he did, he was surprised to see what Keerti had ordered...he guessed she didn't know the Long Island Iced Tea that she had very enthusiastically ordered was an alcoholic drink and more importantly, one should not have just a salad with such a strong drink.

Just as he was about to offer her some of his pasta, she picked up the cherry from Simran's martini and dropped it in her mouth taking her index finger and thumb inside her mouth with it...it was then that he noticed the light shade of glossy lipstick she wore..it sat so well on her lips that he first mistook it for her natural lips. The cherry must have been a bit sour because he saw that she winked as she tilted her head making the hoop kiss her neck...he wondered what it must feel like to feel the coolness of the hoop against the skin...or how his lips would feel against her skin were he to allow himself this liberty. He didn't realize he had titled his own head while watching her closely to a point where it met with his shoulder...at which point he straightened up and jerked his head to bring his mind out of the autozoom that it had acquired causing everything else around him to go out of focus. ...everything but her.

As he looked on, she put her index finger in her mouth again to lick the drink off of it and in doing so, a thin lining of her pink inner lip became visible causing him to go into temporary paralysis...he didn't know when and how he had acquired the power to zoom in on things..but he followed every move of hers with such closeness that he was unable to move a muscle...and then he closed his eyes as he wondered how he would go about doing what he had in mind if things continued like this...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
omg...is it hot in here...or is it rookie...
yar ye Sharan is too good...(serious chances of shifting my focus off Rohan) lol😍

"causing him to go into temporary paralysis...he didn't know when and how he had acquired the power to zoom in on things"πŸ˜†

Rohan's fantasy is...is...ok m not gtng ny appropriate word... will tell u later *wink* *wink*

aur ye Rohan ne kya soch kar rakha hai? is he gonna...PROPOSE HER? β€οΈ

whoa! 
kya sama hoga Romantic Eve,
Romantic Cruise, 
Romantic Rohan, 
Romantic Proposal 
and 
a Romantic
DRUNK KITS...🀣
Eagerly awaiting the next update, Rohan and his hawk eyes whilst Kits loosens up a bit courtesy of some special chai πŸ˜†