Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No issues...No mess...Thanks...!!!
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me doing bhangra...ell-ohh-ell ;)
all's well that ends well !
n for sharan ...man u rock! i felt my own best friend was patiently listening n explaining me the pros n cons of my impulsive acts ;) u know thats y i didnt comment at the last update..woh..uhh..kuch kuch ham bhi aise hi hai ...so..was feeling guilty u know πŸ˜³
ok now me running off  n u can continue laughing πŸ˜†
cyaaa!
-appy
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good sunny update πŸ˜Š but I am a bit scared by your  ..;) not yet comment πŸ˜ƒ

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine ~Morris West πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! ...Happy?! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 41

When she got back to the apartment, Simran was in her room all changed and ready to sleep...she was still standing in her closet. She hesitated a bit before knocking at the door and the response came almost immediately "Since when did you have to start knocking at my door Kits?"

She went in and right to where she was...fidgeting with her hands she said in a soft voice "I'm sorry Sims.." she looked at Keerti and saw that she was surrounded with a cloud of guilt. She had no reason to be angry at her..technically she had not been rude to her..except for her raised voice while talking to them earlier but she did take offense to that. The only thing that troubled her was what she spoke about Rohan and since they had sorted out that issue, she didn't want further discussions. Well she did want to discuss something with her...her feelings for Rohan. She got an inkling of her feelings when she had stood there watching them embrace each other as if their lives depended on it...she had stood till they broke away from the hug and had noticed the shyness on her face...the kind that would bring on a pink flush on her face but it was hard to see the distinct change in her skin color in the darkness of the night.

"It's alright. I was upset with how you spoke to Rohan...now that all is settled we are kool." she smiled at her and placed her hand on her cheek.

"How do you know everything is settled?" she asked a bit surprised...had she been watching us? She hoped not...

"Well you would have been in a much terrible state and probably tears would have been flowing down your cheeks if that wasn't true...and moreover you would not have come to me if things were not okay just yet..." she paused a bit to reconsider asking what she was going to...but went right after it..."so how long have you been sitting there on the porch waiting for Rohan?" she stressed on his name which caught her by surprise. Simran's look was piercing...she was studying her face and reactions which made her a bit uncomfortable.

She turned around to walk out of the closet as she said "Since 6:30...and by the way I was waiting for you..."

"Oh really? That's why you ran past me to hug Rohan when you saw me right?" this felt good...her heart was all smiles even though she kept a straight face while talking to Keerti...she was going to have a gala time with this...

"I'm hungry...I'll go make something to eat. Do you want anything? " she walked out of her room without even waiting for an answer. Both knew she was not going to cook at that hour...not if Rohan was not around...

When she went to her room she pulled out her phone and texted Sharan...

Beep: Thank you so much

Beep: You need to see Maine Pyaar Kiya

She wondered what that meant and when she realized she laughed so much that tears started watering her eyes...

Beep: Hahaha..done! We will watch it together. But for now, thank you!..and good night

Beep: :) good night.

And then her hands started shivering when she started typing a text to Rohan. She wasn't sure if she should send it...she waited a bit and before she changed her mind for the 100th time she hit 'send'...

Beep: Hey...I'm sorry for my words. I really didn't mean it. And thanks a ton...it is great to have you as a friend. Good night and sorry once again

She was impatiently waiting for his reply...she held her phone in hand and checked for messages the next two hours that she, supposedly, was studying...

When she woke up in the morning she saw his text

Beep: Aati kya Khandala?

Beep: huh?

Beep: Whenever you say sorry from now on, this is going to be my reply..errr I think my question :D

Beep: I can't...I'm busy...Finals coming up you see... Sorry

Beep: Aati kya Khandala?

She laughed at his sense of humor...they texted each other every couple hours and even though they didn't study together after that one time...they were not away from each others thoughts...and so this cycle of texts continued until their finals...
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww me in lovey dovey mode after reading the late paragraph hehehe so cute! :)
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was such a cute update...
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
man! i loved kits concern for her friends n the way she genuinely thanked n apologized!
maine pyar kia! n Ati kya Khandala! lol πŸ˜†

jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaa...ate kya kahdala...lol...
cute