Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update, you described their feelings perfectly
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope i was there in that room too i would have died laughing seeing their expressions or emotions or uhh...i forgot πŸ˜†
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jasw online πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

My God, this Rohan, Sharan experience is giving me anxious moments! I'm glad that Keerti's heart beats for Rohan only, .. in the middle episodes you got me pretty confused! πŸ˜† The last episode is nerve wracking, I am almost breathless. Good going dol! πŸ˜Š
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Dolphin...

I still prefer Rohan...at any cost...dekha how her heart reacts asa she sees him...but it doesnt affect her ther same way when she is around Sharan...

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The dream was always running ahead of me... I'm almost there!

<more to come ... after I catch up!:)>

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago

Chapter 39

"Alright!!!" she almost screamed "I'm wrong and she's right okay? Happy?"

"Arre...don't be angry Kits. All I'm saying is you shouldn't have taken such a hasty decision."

"What did you expect me to do? My manager wants to cheat people...that too students...by reducing the number of shots in the coffee and upping the prices because she wants to make some extra bucks off of students trying to study hard during their exams. And you feel I should not have raised my voice?" with the speed she spoke, it was evident she was crazy mad.

"No...I'm not saying you should not have argued, I'm saying before quitting in such an ugly manner, you should have consulted Rohan once..." Simran was trying to keep herself as calm as possible but Keerti was pushing her off limits too.

"Rohan? What will Rohan do? Oh yeah I forgot, he could just use his charm on her and talk her out of it...maybe even offer a date...right Rohan?" she had taken it too far this time. Not only Simran and Rohan were taken aback, but she too was surprised at what she had just said... realization dawned on her when she saw the hurt in his eyes. He just got up and walked out of their apartment after bidding a soft "I'll see you guys later..." Simran tried to stop him but he had already left...she glared at Keerti before walking out the apartment behind Rohan. Keerti knew she had thrown rationality out the window...she knew she had hurt Rohan very deeply...but the realization came to her a little too late for damage was already done...

She had always been this way - hot headed...rebellious...careless in speech...when she saw someone being unfair, she would just raise her voice and show them their place. And that's exactly what she had done at her Cafe job that day. She had tried to talk the manager out of her scheme and when she didn't budge, she simply bit out "Go to hell...I quit" before taking her belongings and walking out the door.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks then...not from guilt or hurt...but from anger. And when she felt her cheeks damp she knew she had to find a release...before she did any more damage than what she had already done. The degree of her anger affected her so much that it would make her heart beat faster, heat enveloped her and her eyes would automatically become moist. She knew when she cried in anger, it was inviting trouble..not only for others but for herself too...her brain always froze when she was angry...and the last thing she wants at that moment is someone else's advice.

She walked down the stairs and took only a couple steps away from the apartment when she received Sharan's call. She didn't trust herself right that minute so she simply let it ring. Almost immediately she received a text from him..

Beep: Hey are you busy?

Beep: I am outside. Can we meet some other time?

Beep: Sure no problem. Later!

She realized how far he must have driven to get to her...and she had already been nasty to Rohan and Simran...she didn't want to do any more damage for the day so she texted him back even though she felt least like doing it...

Beep: Are you here already or you are just starting?

Beep: Actually I'm just outside your apartment...

Beep: Oh...just come a few feet ahead...I'm at the end of the street.

He drove ahead and reached her...before he could get out of the car to greet her, she sat in the passenger seat. From the looks he noticed something was wrong...he saw her eyes were moist and her nose red...Not wanting to push her too far he softly asked "how can I help?"

"Can you drive me somewhere away, somewhere close to a water body...somewhere less crowded...please? she added the last bit almost in a broken voice.

He drove her to the bank of Charles River...on the way neither he ask her nor she uttered a word...when they got there, she got out of the car and leaned on the bonnet...he quietly came and stood next to her. Several moments passed in silence before she broke into a sob...he didn't know what to do...he wanted to take her in a hug to comfort her but thought better of it and placed his  hand on her shoulder. Not being able to control herself..when guilt finally overtook her anger...she turned around to face him and threw her arms around him...taking him by surprise...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...kitz rude to rohan...
thnaks for PM...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh--ooOps! I have a feeling sum misunderstandingz are headed!  Aniway Good going Dol!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nooo I wanted her to meet Rohan afterwards ahhh
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm I do not have a good feeling about where this is headed...