The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Truth is...likhte likte meri neeyat bigad gayi and I fell in love with Rohan. So I decided lets try Sharan-Keerti and reserve Rohan for me 😈

SUPER Dislike😑
Grt FF! I read all the part in one go this morning :D Reading in bed = Grt start to my Sunday morning!! At first I was pretty skeptical about reading a story where I could not put a face to the characters (got used to the countless FF here :D) but now I realize that not having a predetermined personality attached to each of the characters allow for my imagination to soar! (not quite sure if that makes sense heheh)

Coming to the characters: I love Rohan. I have developed a huge i mean enormous crush on his guy! He is so cute n caring - an ideal man for sure (unless you are to unleash some unpredicted twist on us) πŸ˜΅

Simi - she is a grt roommate! Im glad she and Krit are getting along really well. Her mission Rookie is soo funny - esp the shopping scene lol but her past is so harsh πŸ˜’

Adi - Im glad he is there for Simi. Very cute BF for sure! Though I think faking a break up to surprise your GF is not the greatest idea πŸ˜‰

n finally Krit - I like her simplicity. I could relate to her shyness and traditional ways. Her reaction to Rohan is understandable n Im glad Rohan is not rushing her. I think we are in a for a better understanding of her character once we know her past. Her nightmares indicate something horrible - I just hope it is not terribly bad πŸ˜”

n finally thank you sooo much for this grt story! Can't wait for the nxt update. n I think this is one of my longest comments lol

Hey Nanthini9...thanks a ton for reading the story...and for your long comment...hope I continue to entertain you...

Chapter 36

It took her almost 2 weeks to recover...Simran and Rohan were always around her helping out with her daily chores. The first week she missed her classes...she had asked one of her classmates for notes and Rohan made a photocopy of her notes for Keerti. Sharan kept tabs on her via text messages and Mira called her once every two days...and weekends Aditya would come over and bring some Ranbir Kapoor movie for her...to cheer her up. She was surrounded by the best people in the world and she made sure to thank her Babaji for everything she received...

It was one such weekend that they all planned to watch a movie...the last weekend they would allow themselves this liberty since finals were approaching soon...but this time it was a non-RK movie...Saathiya. Apparently it was Simran's favorite movie...and everyone else in the room rolled their eyes wondering why it was so...specially Rohan because he couldn't stand Vivek...and more so Rani...

"I wonder who took her as an actress...she can't even walk properly...and with that manly voice of hers..she totally puts me off.." Rohan did not like her at all and didn't mind expressing his disinterest in the movie..."Why are you torturing us Simi?"

Aditya laughed and said "Tujhe uske alawa aur koi achi bhi lagti hai kya?" and there...another blunder! This man was a character...Rohan swore to make him starve so much that he would eventually learn to keep and digest secrets...iske pet mein koi baat nahi tikti...

He quickly said "Why should I like someone else? Sushmita Sen is THE best...a class apart!" which had clearly impressed Simran and Aditya for how he covered up but Keerti was also impressed by his choice. She herself liked Sushmita Sen and admired her a lot...specially after she had adopted a kid...and her simplicity and clean heartedness added to her beauty even more...she thought.

"You know...even I want to run away and get married like this...in a dramatic way" Keerti said in all seriousness as the wedding scene came on and for a moment everyone looked at her a little surprised but then burst out laughing..."What? I'm serious..." she gasped loudly then before adding looking in Simran's direction "You know what Sims...I will run away to get married and you can run behind me with a tape recorder playing Mangalyam for me...what say? I want this song to be played while I'm running..." and at this there was an explosive laughter by all of them...including Keerti. 

The romantic number came on and Simran thought it best to leave them alone in an awkward situation...she got up with the excuse to pop some corn for them...she went to the kitchen and came back almost immediately to pull Aditya "come naa..I need your help.." Rohan raised a brow to ask "You need help to pop corn? When did that happen?" She made a face at him and said "Yeah whatever..."...she tugged on Aditya's hand to pull him off the couch "come naa..I'm a rookie..."

Before she could say another word Rohan asked curiously..."Is this like a new word you have learned that you keep using whenever possible? I've heard you say this very often lately...You know my aunt does that a lot. Once her "new" word was crazy and she kept using it in every possible sentence...even for something like 'the movie was crazy' when what she really meant was 'the movie was hilarious'..."

Keerti and Aditya giggled at their exchange...an irritated Simran replied with just a "No..." Rohan nodded and said "Hmm...then I think you are just desperate..." which made Keerti and Aditya laugh but Rohan had to run for his life while Simran went after him to give him a good thrashing...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD UPDATED SOO MANY PARTS...WILL COMMENT ONCE I FINISH READING IT ALL...THANKS FOR THE PM...πŸ˜ƒEdited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
Thanks for the PM. hahah Simi is quite funny w/ her new term "rookie"
Great update...Keerti n her wedding plansπŸ˜†...Rohan n simi were hilarious 🀣...loved this update...thnx for pm...!!!
loved it...as usual...simi and her rookie...
finally rohansome update...πŸ€ͺ.❀️

d words r less to describe how much i love all d characters of dis story except sharan...πŸ€“
simi and her mission rookie is hilarious...and poor adi is trying hard not to spill d beans but ends up blurting out one liners...πŸ˜†

wow kits has plans of running away to marry...how adventurous...🀣

dol dis was hilarious and fabulous update...πŸ€—i hope u stick to rookie only otherwise u r dead...😈

I wonder if something will happen between them now they are alone *fingers crossed