Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Awwwnnn  ❀️  WE --umm...wait--- I -LUV U TOO!!! Now...what wud v do widout u (or rather widout ur FF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)  I am truly honored!!
OH btw...y hav ur updates bcum shorter?? Me wants the nex update ASAP!!!! Take it as a blackmail. You update nyce and fast OR ELSe---- Mujhse acha koi bhi nahi hoga!
WEll...well...I still luv u ...so hurry up πŸ˜› I'm gettin pretty confused by these short appearances of Sharan!!Rohan 😳😳 & Meera Anty ofcourse! I thot she was fine but wid ur 'mysterious' in btwn I'm not so sure now. You sure do make me confused!πŸ˜•
Den till the nex...n dun forget to hurry!πŸ˜›

Thanks Nikki...You are being too nice to me 😳

Chapter 31

He came up behind her and hugged her around her waist startling her. "Kya ban raha hai?" he asked resting his chin on her shoulder trying to look over her shoulder.

"Paneer makhani" she said ruffling his hair. He kissed her on her neck causing her to tickle..."Stop..." she lowered her shoulder on which he was resting his chin to create some distance and made to get out of his hold but he pulled her again. She turned around in his arms forcefully then...she still had the pallet in her hand and because of the sudden jerk and his resistance to let go of her, some of the gravy splashed on his cheek. He faked anger when she laughed and moved over to the sink to wash his face.

"Tut tut..I told you not to mess with me but you never listen. Serves you right..." and that made him mad. He walked up next to her, switched off the stove and before she could protest he scooped her in his arms and walked out the kitchen. She threw her hands and legs in the air in an attempt to get out of his arms which only made him tighten his grip.

He walked straight to his bedroom and threw her on the bed...he knew the bed was soft and it wouldn't hurt her. She tried to get off the bed from the other side but he jumped right on her and pinned her on the bed holding her hands down on the bed just above her head. When she still struggled to move out of his hold he blocked her fidgety legs by keeping his leg across them.

She stopped all her protests when he kissed her on her forehead...she always thought that a kiss on the forehead was a sign of genuine feelings of love and she always enjoyed it when he kissed her there. And he knew this was a sure shot way of having his way around her for she always...always gave in.

He dropped kisses from her forehead through the corner of her eyes down to her cheeks and to her jaw. He continued down her neck and nibbled at the soft skin at the base there. He looked up at her and found her eyes closed, her breathing heavy and her lips parted. He let go of her hand and waited a bit to see if she still wanted to leave...he knew she would not after what he had done..but he always gave her the space to do as she pleased. This was also a way for him to be felt needed...and she always made sure he knew how much she loved and cherished him...his touch...his care...his love.

They had mutual understanding of the others needs...they already behaved like married couple..only difference being they didn't live together. Other than that everything was already like in marriages...joint bank accounts, she spending his money over shopping and he narrowing his eyes when she forced him to go with her...even making love to each other. They knew they were bonded for life so they didn't mind indulging in carnal pleasures...they knew they would get married to each other sooner or later whether her dad and his wife agreed or not...it was only a matter of time.

Wrapped in a sheet she rested her back against his arms to sit perpendicular to him...his scent had faded due to sweat but it still lingered. She started kissing the padded skin under his collarbone and right then he broke the silence between them "Baby...do you think Keerti likes Ro?"

She looked up at him a little surprised...she rested her head on his shoulder while giving it a thought. She always noticed Rohan and his reactions around her but she had never thought to know things from Keerti's point of view...it just never occurred to her that she should try to gauge her reactions as well.

"I don't know...I've never tried to notice her. I've always been busy observing Rohan when he's around her because I know he has a soft corner for her...maybe I should starting observing Keerti as well?" After a brief pause she asked "Does Rohan love her?" and that was something even he didn't know. He didn't really probe Rohan to spill the beans..he knew he didn't like it and he always respected that but sometimes he did indulge in some teasing but that was quite rare.

"Ro doesn't talk much about his feelings and I don't usually interfere but he does bring her up often when he's talking to me. I don't know if he loves her...but he thinks about her all the time."

"We should find out how Keerti feels about him." She widened her eyes when an idea struck her and she asked "Wanna go on mission Rokee...Rohan-Keerti?" she said excitedly raising her eyebrows in question a couple times and seeing her enthusiasm he smiled... "Make that Rookie...Rokee is very easy a code to break..."

"Ah not bad not bad...my buddhu baby is becoming smart in my company" she stuck her tongue out and winked at the same time. He had to take offense to that and get back at her..he pulled off her sheet, pinned her down on the bed again and crushed her lips with his...he had his own ways of taking sweet revenge from her...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayyy u r back and dat too wid XL and super cool update...πŸ€—

SIMS sounds cute wen she is happy so plz dont make her cry...
so finally mission Rookie starts...yippie...its going to b hard coz rohan is a hard nut to crack and kits is confused herself... ..
but its going to b an amazing and eventful mission for AS...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nyce!! Mission Rookie get started!! ❀️
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Thanks Nikki...You are being too nice to me 😳

I am? 😲 Well.. den bombard me wid sum more Awsum n fast updates!! πŸ˜† 
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey finally u r back... I guess its been 2-3 days since u updated...

hhhmmm so Adi-Simi on Mission Ro-Kitz...???

well lets wait and see if Love strikes...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've caught up and can't wait for mission Rookie to start
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read the preview n sounds like an interesting FF - will read and comment soon :) adding to my to read list...

Chapter 32

She sat on her recliner looking out the window pondering away...she had been right..this was her favorite corner in the house. But why had she been so wrong in judging people? It seemed she always saw people with a veil of suspicion..first Simran when she doubted her character for hugging Rohan and being close to him despite being in a relationship with someone else...it was for a brief moment but she did doubt her. And then Mira aunty...she had doubted her intentions when she had called her home for Diwali celebrations...she wanted to make her feel at home...to make her feel that she has family away from home...and she had only doubted her intentions. She had even been wrong about Rohan...

During the initial days at BU, she often wondered why Rohan was so friendly with her and went out of his way to help her...she felt weird being around him...some where she was trying to be careful around him after seeing how flirty, famous and charming he was around girls. But things had changed so much since the freshers' party...that night had left a permanent impression on her mind. His care and concern and his thoughtfulness had changed her perception of him. And every day that followed...he left an even deeper impression on her mind...

She remembered the other day's event that had been playing in her mind again and again. They had all gone shopping to a nearby mall and entered Macy's first. Simran had dragged Aditya to the other end of the store saying "I'm a rookie...I'm a rookie at shopping..I need your help" This left both Rohan and Keerti confused but they mutually concluded the couple probably wanted to be alone... Simran knew Rohan wouldn't go too far if he knew Keerti was left alone...or any other girl for that matter...he had always been protective of his friends...and that's why she had decided to leave them alone.  They were checking out things in the same section when Keerti said to Rohan "I'll be back...I'll just try out these dresses..."

She saw Simran enter the same fitting room from the other side and asked her to stay there so she could show her the outfit for a second opinion. She tried the first dress and came out to show Simran. She was checking it out in the mirror when her eyes fell on Rohan who was standing outside the fitting room and happened to look at her the same time she looked at him. He looked away for a bit but couldn't resist looking back again to see if she had gone inside. To his surprise she was still standing there and before he could look away, she raised her head to ask if the dress was okay...she had liked it but wanted another opinion and something made her ask him even though Simran had confirmed that it looked good.  For a moment he went blank but recovered soon after. All he did was bring his hands up to his side and slowly brought them down again. She did the same too and her eyes widened when she saw that the dress didn't really fit well under her arms...that it was baggy around there. He could have just gestured around there too but he chose to let her see for herself...how did he always manage to go that extra mile in being considerate of others? She looked back at him not holding back the surprise from her face and he simply smiled and walked away. She wondered if any other guy would have done the same...or was it only him that was gifted with such thoughtfulness. Every moment she spent with him only brought her closer to him...in a way that even she couldn't define...not just yet...

She came out of her reverie when light wind started blowing which caused her to shiver a little. She picked up the throw to cover herself when the image of him staring at her on the night of Simran's birthday flashed by again. She noticed that whenever she sat by the window she got these flashes of him...and surprisingly of only that particular incident. She tried to figure out the mystery behind those flashes but to no avail...And just like that..thinking of him she fell asleep on the recliner itself...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohoo I'm first and Dol it was great but short, I want more LOL