The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 29

She was next in line for the 'Intimidator'. A little nervous and a little excited...she patiently waited for her turn.  When she got in, she looked to her side and saw a stranger sitting next to her. She impatiently looked around here and there but spotted no one that she knew. Where did everybody go? She had gone to 6 flags with her friends but now she was left alone...she could not spot a single person she knew. Before she could get over the fact that she was left alone, the ride started and her attention shifted to the scary path ahead that the ride was going to take...and to top if off, she was sitting in the very first row.

The ride picked up speed and so did her heartbeat...she felt this was a bad idea..that she should not have agreed to this ride in the first place. But she didn't really get the chance to ponder further as the ride took a 360 degrees turn causing her head to spin. And then the ride went out of control and kept looping through the path making everyone around her scream their lungs out. As she looked to her side, the man was shouting crying out loudly to someone to save him. Tears welled up in her eyes and after that everything was in slow motion... the ride seemd to have slowed down, the man was beating his chest in slow motion and out of nowhere she saw Rohan slowly fly in front of her eyes. It didn't look like he was on the ride because rather than screaming he had a smile on his face. As he moved away to her side she saw Simran, Mira and her entire family fly in front of her just like she had seen Rohan a moment ago. Flabbergasted she looked in the direction Rohan had flown to and saw that he was now sitting inside an egg shaped chamber stretching out his hand. She looked back at Simran and saw that she was holding her hand...her other hand held by Mira...they were flying and taking her to the same chamber where Rohan was sitting. They all got inside the chamber and the door closed on them almost immediately...and the next thing she knew was that the chamber was now spinning around its vertical axis. It spun so fast that none of their faces were in clear vision...and before she knew it, she had fallen down from her bed.

Even with the frequency of such dreams she still felt disoriented when she woke up like that. It took her a few minutes to clear her vision and get to full consciousness. She looked at her bedside clock which read 5:39 am. Not wanting to go back to sleep, she freshened up and made herself a cup of tea. She called her parents and talked to them for one whole hour...thank god for calling cards otherwise she would have found herself on the streets.

Although she was emotional, she didn't break down over the phone in front of her parents..she knew if she cried..even over something as silly as a nightmare, it would get them worried. So she had always kept her troubles out of their knowledge...even the ones like the incident after the fresher's party. There was no way they could help so there was no point in getting them all worked up and helpless if she could handle things by herself.

After an unsuccessful attempt at reading some of her notes, she decided to go to the BU fitness center to check it out. She had heard it was very well equipped plus well polished..and with the dropping temperatures outside, she should definitely familiarize herself to it if she wanted to continue to run every now and then. She changed into a tee and sweat pants, brushed her hair into a high ponytail, picked up her ipod and her pull and headed straight to the gym but couldn't enter it...for the object of her dream was sitting on one of the steps outside the entrance enjoying the cold temperature against his sweaty hot bod...Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
nice part

fast and furious ...d speed of update and d speed of intimidator...🤣

silly me...
wat kind of dream was dat????????M i supposed to do sum symbolism out dere?????😛coz dere is a vast scope for dat...:P

but u r being unfair...ROHAN comes for micro milli second in d update...

KITS ...she is almost perfect gal coz she is good at all relations,b it being caring daughter,frnd,guest or watever...

now i want next update to b XL wid XL dose of ROHAN...dere is excessive drought condition prevailing since last 2 updates...😭

".for the object of her dream" ...LOL
gr8 part...cant wait for the interaction...:)

Chapter 30

He had his eyes closed and was leaning on his arms so he didn't see her coming. She saw a girl, whom she had never met, come and sit next to him. Before he opened his eyes she hid behind  a huge tree nearby. He smiled at the girl and soon realized his current state, because immediately he put on his t-shirt quickly but calmly.

She smiled knowing how considerate and chivalrous he always was. Truth was, no matter how much he flirted, he had always been gentle and considerate of others. She remembered Simran's birthday surprise, his care and concern for her after the incident on the night of the fresher's party, pacifying Simran when she was crying over Aditya, the time when he had offered his shirt and leaned on his side to block the creepy guy's view of her...and even with someone as annoying as Naina he was the same. He didn't give a damn about her but he never shoed her off either. With the charm that he carried, the attention that he received, his looks and his talents...he must work real hard to keep himself grounded.

She noticed their interaction closely...the girl sat next to him but not quite touching him...and occasionally she would keep her hand on his shoulder or hit him on his knee...she guessed it must be his flirting because both of them were smiling and laughing. Seeing their exchange she wondered why she couldn't be this way around him...why was it that his touch always made her nervous...one of the reasons they had not been close friends yet. It seemed she always held him outside of the circle that she had built around herself...why... even she didn't know.

She had always wanted a guy as a close friend..just like her sister. Her sister had been friends with a guy for almost 9 years without letting any romantic or brotherly feelings come in between...and they still stood strong for each other even after all these years. She had always admired their friendship and hoped that she would too, one day, find someone she could trust so much and be at ease with. At that very moment she decided she would let him come inside her circle...that he would be the friend she would want by her side all the time.

Not too long after that, he and the girl parted ways to go in different directions. She came out of hiding and instead of going to the gym, she went back home...she lost her enthusiasm to run when she decided she would bring down the fence around her to bring him close to her...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
lovely update
ROHAN ROHAN ROHAN❤️
he is such a deadly charmer...😳.

yippie...finally KITS has decided to break her shell and mingle up wid ROHAN...now its going to b awesome...
ROHAN's much desired frndship wish is going to b fulfilled soon...

missed SIMS ...
can i expect next part to b a stepping stone to dere inhibition free frndship?😛

hhhmm finally Keerti is gonna open up...

Dolphin I love the way u write a lot...
Originally posted by JayaR

hhhmm finally Keerti is gonna open up...

Dolphin I love the way u write a lot...

Thank you very much 😳 I'm truly humbled :)
whoa...rohans charm has clean bowled kirti!!! :D

well it will b intresting to see how will rohan react if kirti takes the 1st step ;) 
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

I ❤️ Joy
I ❤️ Aarya
I ❤️ Apeksha
I ❤️ Nandu
I ❤️ Pooo
I ❤️ Jaya
I ❤️ Bharati
I ❤️ Nikki
I ❤️ Ruchi
I ❤️ Jas
I ❤️ Kal 😳
I ❤️ ALL my readers...what would I do without you? 😭

P.S. - New readers please don't be shocked...I'm a little dramatic :P

Awwwnnn  ❤️  WE --umm...wait--- I -LUV U TOO!!! Now...what wud v do widout u (or rather widout ur FF 😉😆)  I am truly honored!!
OH btw...y hav ur updates bcum shorter?? Me wants the nex update ASAP!!!! Take it as a blackmail. You update nyce and fast OR ELSe---- Mujhse acha koi bhi nahi hoga!
WEll...well...I still luv u ...so hurry up 😛 I'm gettin pretty confused by these short appearances of Sharan!!Rohan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & Meera Anty ofcourse! I thot she was fine but wid ur 'mysterious' in btwn I'm not so sure now. You sure do make me confused!😕
Den till the nex...n dun forget to hurry!😛
missing update...

desperately waiting 4 tomorrow...
...😊