Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 28

37 hours and counting...this had become the state of Rohan's mind by mid morning on Sunday. He had seen her 37 hours ago and was now counting the time till he was able to see her again. The arrangements for Diwali pooja were his responsibility and even amidst taking care of last minute glitches, his mind was running to her every now and then. He wondered if she was going to come for the pooja...she was invited but had not sent in her confirmation.

He texted Simran asking if they were going to come and if they needed him to pick them up. To his dismay she replied that she was on her way. Simran had read his text a couple times before replying...she knew exactly what he was looking for and she held back exactly that bit of information...she was smart and knew how to work around such closed mouthed people as him. She decided she was going to have some fun with all this...ah fun days lay ahead.

Simran and Keerti entered the hall that was reserved for the pooja and as if on cue...he turned and looked right in their direction. She wore a blue salwar kameez that didn't fit her like second skin but it didn't hide her curves either...her hair was left open that played hide and seek with her danglers that ended at the base of her neck. Unlike any other time he had seen her, she looked very calm and complacent...very much at ease... even around him...because when he got to them, he hugged them both to wish them Happy Diwali and to his surprise she had responded well...or rather reciprocated back with a hug. But he didn't know this was an effect from the day before...

She shook Sharan's hand and had introduced herself too...but they had kept holding it a bit longer than required without realizing. He had removed his shades and she had completely drowned in his reddish brown eyes that looked right into hers...but she couldn't read them which she found odd...she was used to reading people's eyes when talking to them. He had told her that he had heard a lot about her and had asked her to stay back a little longer and she had wanted to too...she very much wanted to stay back...to talk to this helluva handsome hunk...but something happened and she felt a sting in her heart when suddenly Rohan came to her mind and she found herself guilty for eying him. She didn't know what brought that on or why she felt like staying back and guilty at the same time... She had promised them she would be back and had asked Kabir to drop her off...she had needed to get out of there desperately.

She was still under the effect of her guilt from the previous day because she didn't look in his direction directly...she only stole glances of his immaculate form in a white kurta payjama and a red bandhini dupatta...and the red tikka from after the pooja...and only wondered why she was feeling so guilty about admiring another man that she couldn't meet eyes with Rohan's...

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh... so Rohan and Sharan are two different people...

Dolphin u r too bad...u described it in such a way that I felt they both are the same person...

anyways...so Keerti is feeling guilty for eyeing Sharan... well good...those are the signs of love...lolz...

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally confusion is over...🥳

smarty SIMS...i told u she is going to have fun wid ROHAN-KITS equation...😛...missed adi...but d coolest part is poor ROHAN counting hrs and minutes to catch a glimpse of KITS...he is going to b a passionate lover...interesting...
poor KITS feeling guilty just for getting charmed by another hunk...so sweet of her...wat a commitment na!...without even confession and realisation of love she is so commited to ROHAN...👍🏼

AWESOME...
...🤗
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the feeling of 'Guilty In Love'!  So, does 'Guilt' lead to realization?

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

now u r having fun but if u fail to update soon den u will have to RUN...🤣

Now here comes Our Pooja😆
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally my 'personal' tensions dealed with me here to pick up from were I left...here we go
Before anything else ..first thing first LOVE U DOL...mwahh!
second ..Pooja now is one happy person ..no codes ...only LIKES & so LB QUEEN RULES ...

chapter 20 - 'breaking thing of yours' ...lol Adi is a sweetheart.
Ranbir Kapoor ... My pick too is pottery than watch him..waise its relaxing you know i love it.
Aww I love Simi ... she is so adorable & 'curious' too :P
Rohan is artistic given he had arranged the flowers-candles & all .. perfect set up for Adi's entry & Simi's joy.

chapter 21 - Bike ride :( ... well if given a choice I am banning bikes... they are scary.
"He knew whenever he caught her staring at him like that, she felt embarrassed and withdrew herself. He knew every time she looked at him...and he could not help look back at her...as if her gaze stimulated a particular set of neurons that triggered him to see exactly where she was. He'd have to find a way to control his senses if he wanted to be around her. " - loved this bit ... its same with almost all girls i guess.
Ha ha ha .. the Big Gree J again.

chapter 22 - Duh! poori mehnat barbad...arrgh.

chapter 23 - This is so so sweet, Rohan a true gentleman.(I can see Dol grin in pride...may be ek doh bundh khushi kai ansoon)

chapter 24 - Hurray ! Meera Aunty is here ... okay its odd indeed hmm.. I could have made an excuse rather than go...I like her but its odd na ... asking you to attend a celebration okay but stay back ..na!
Aww Simi ... "This is a fool proof plan to kidnap you" 
Meera Aunty's son...hmm interesting.

chapter 25 - Kabir ..I like the name.
"a cute lil innocent kid " poor guy what an impression he made :P
"He was about 20 years of age and was in his final year at college but didn't seem too young in his talks. There was a level of confidence and charisma in his speech that was normally reflected in men of much older age" - See age does not count ... I am a living example of it ..:P (no jootis)

I love Meera Aunty ..but still personally I could not have gone .. :/

Older son ...Rohan ??? huh !!

The assuming business reminds me ... dint she share this info & her plans with Rohan?

chapter 26 - Aww love Meera aunty truly she is the sweetest ...

"Kabir always had a mischievous grin on his face that made him look even more endearing. Mira gave him a supposedly stern look and his grin widened from ear to ear. " - love this guy ..he is so cute he reminds me of my dear sweet cousin

chapter 27 - Oye! both of you ... I liked that movie yaar ...minus the voice of the actress :P

Simi the Sherni .."I heard that" ..."He knows there is no escaping my question...so don't even try. So tell me, I didn't talk much about Keerti to you so how have you heard so much about her?" she questioned Aditya but she was looking at Rohan now.

I like this quality in guys ..here in Rohan for sure ..."he despised being teased... specially by girls. " ...

Sharan !!!! And seeing him she wanted to stay !!!

Lucky u I reached here after you have posted the next one too ..or you sure were getting a sleepless night ...

chapter 28 - "she was smart and knew how to work around such closed mouthed people as him" I love this girl ...lol

Okay ...Sharan VERY INTERESTING.(or confusing ... better wait & 'read')

Nandu pats herself ..'I am proud of myself' ...😉

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
Look who finally made it here 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love you nandu..and love all your comments...missed you so so so much...but glad now you are back...MUAH
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Look who finally made it here 🤗

Love you nandu..and love all your comments...missed you so so so much...but glad now you are back...MUAH

HAWWW

see i m aiwe hi commenting here...🥺
i think i will leave

but

i cant live widout ROHAN...so i m not going anywhere...😛

I ❤️ Joy
I ❤️ Aarya
I ❤️ Apeksha
I ❤️ Nandu
I ❤️ Pooo
I ❤️ Jaya