NiVren's background music

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.
Their hug and the expression of satisfaction on their faces was too good... They both felt "jaise unko jannat mil gayi ek dusre ki baahon mein aake." Their closed eyes were still able to convey all the feelings and sakoon that they felt. It was amazing.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhart thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.

Their hug and the expression of satisfaction on their faces was too good... They both felt "jaise unko jannat mil gayi ek dusre ki baahon mein aake." Their closed eyes were still able to convey all the feelings and sakoon that they felt. It was amazing.

Hello Anju!
I love Sid and Nivi's Savaria pia song. I like the flute song too but flute always put me to sleep. I am a runner I need songs that kick my adrenaline pumps up so fast.πŸ˜† I  downloads it from IF but I would like to buy the original CD. Do you know if anyone sell it  and if they do where can i get it from?
Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like the beliya song. But where can I get that one
radhart thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin096

I like the beliya song. But where can I get that one

What is beliya song if they have one like that you can download it from IF tooπŸ˜†
radhart thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhart

Sorry I made a mistake!
Edited by radhart - 12 years ago

radhart thumbnail
nehakideewani thumbnail
hi anju...yea me too liked the music ..I am so glad it is back. they shud play this kind of scenes more often so we can relax and enjoy nivren and the serial instead of showing CC stupid smirks. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anju. me too happy that background music was again shown today
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would love to also see Viren play the flute again and for Nivi to sing!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Would love to also see Viren play the flute again and for Nivi to sing!

Ya, the BG music is back.love it!! I remember Viren searching for his flute in the previous epi. Minu, I was also thinking the same when I saw that scene. Hope they show Nivren playing the 'jugalbandi' 😍