-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
idk priya... me too... ive beening hearing tht ranchod might diedCry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i hope its a false news...
but then the fact is the news is true...and i hate the Cvs...they have lost one fan for their show...and its me...

though karan is that as karan prasad...but he is not that strong and straight forward like ranchod...who fears nothing but speaks his heart and soul out without fearing whom he is talking too...he speaks what he believes...thats what i love ranchod...and karan can never take that special place of ranchod...

karan is always has his limits...his control...because of family...and thats the reason why i dislike him at times...because he bound to listen to his family way too much...and ignores what abha has to say to him...he can't learnt human nature...unlike ranchod...who knows human nature...

i hate the cvs to kill ranchod away...there is no need to create a love triangle...he can be a lakshman or bharat to his brother ram aka karan...support his brother and his friend abha through all crisis...

i wanted to watch the bond between the brothers...damn the cvs ruined it for us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeniePriyaxBassiburgerchaapsahil70

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top