Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
cold war .. or WWW 3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I don't think Hritik bebo are ever going to work again. But it is true, the Kareena and Pri animosity costed us a Pri-Saif movie.. i personally think Pri-Saif's pair was worth a shot.. they were scheduled to work in a few movies.. i remember one of them was by kunal kohli... but those movies just mysteriously disappered...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LEO88sheee-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

I don't think Hritik bebo are ever going to work again. But it is true, the Kareena and Pri animosity costed us a Pri-Saif movie.. i personally think Pri-Saif's pair was worth a shot.. they were scheduled to work in a few movies.. i remember one of them was by kunal kohli... but those movies just mysteriously disappered...

they were supposed to do: Race 2, Kunal kholi's next, Sidharth anand's(2 states) next and also Vishal bardwaj's( Dreams) nextSmile

ladygagasheee

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

they were supposed to do: Race 2, Kunal kholi's next, Sidharth anand's(2 states) next and also Vishal bardwaj's( Dreams) nextSmile

I know they were supposed to do many movies together.. i wish they would have done atleast one movie togther.. they would have made a good on screen couple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-sheee-SalShah4eva-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovePC

I know they were supposed to do many movies together.. i wish they would have done atleast one movie togther.. they would have made a good on screen couple.

i don't know but she said in one of her interview that she is looking  forward to work with him and she said that they are in talk for 2-3 movies together... i don't know what didn't workout for all these movies Confused

ladygagaKatalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Umm that Zoya movie is NOT happening lol!
And this 'cat-fight' is SO overrated! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Don't Link Me With Saif: Priyanka
Press Trust of India
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 (New Delhi)
  SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Print | A+   A-
Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra has denied reports that she has become "over-friendly" with actor Saif Ali Khan of late.

Recent reports claimed that the Saat Khoon Maaf star hit it off with Khan during a visit to the sets of his next movie Agent Vinod and the new bonhomie has angered his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor.

The 28-year-old though is in no mood to talk about her much discussed fondness for Khan.

"It was a casual meeting, nothing else. Now please don't link me up with him at least," Chopra told reporters during an event here to promote the jewellery line Asmi.

Asked if Kareena has any problems with it, she retorted, "No one has any problem with it."

The National award-winning actress was supposed to be weighed in silver and the equivalent weight donated to 'Mother Teressa Home for Children' by the Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education, but the plan was scraped at the last minute.

"Well there was some technical problem. The silver couldn't arrive. We have decided to postpone it but we will surely do it in some time," explained the actress.

The former Miss World is very excited about her two upcoming films, Don 2 and Agneepath which will see her alongside her favorites, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.

"Hrithik and Shah Rukh are my favourite co-stars and I am lucky to work with both of them this year," said Priyanka.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110175361&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=104938&cp

Kareena fine with Saif-Priyanka bonding

May 9, 2011, 12.13am IST

Kareena Kapoor doesn't seem to mind Priyanka Chopra bonding with Saif Ali Khan...

It's a well-known fact that actresses Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra never got along. And the relationship strained even further once Priyanka Chopra began, allegedly, dating Kareena Kapoor's ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.

Well only recently, Priyanka Chopra found herself shooting at a studio that was located in close proximity to Saif Ali Khan's 'Agent Vinod' sets. Priyanka took the liberty to 'drop in' on the sets and even had someone take her around. She was quick to say a cordial hello to everyone around. Luckily for her, Kareena Kapoor wasn't on the sets that day.

Edited by ladygaga - 18 May 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LEO88ladygaga-Anjaani-monarKatalicious

Go to top