Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I know they were supposed to do many movies together.. i wish they would have done atleast one movie togther.. they would have made a good on screen couple.

i don't know but she said in one of her interview that she is looking  forward to work with him and she said that they are in talk for 2-3 movies together... i don't know what didn't workout for all these movies ๐Ÿ˜•
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Umm that Zoya movie is NOT happening lol!
And this 'cat-fight' is SO overrated! :/
ladygaga thumbnail
Don't Link Me With Saif: Priyanka
Press Trust of India
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 (New Delhi)
  Print | A+   A-
Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra has denied reports that she has become "over-friendly" with actor Saif Ali Khan of late.

Recent reports claimed that the Saat Khoon Maaf star hit it off with Khan during a visit to the sets of his next movie Agent Vinod and the new bonhomie has angered his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor.

The 28-year-old though is in no mood to talk about her much discussed fondness for Khan.

"It was a casual meeting, nothing else. Now please don't link me up with him at least," Chopra told reporters during an event here to promote the jewellery line Asmi.

Asked if Kareena has any problems with it, she retorted, "No one has any problem with it."

The National award-winning actress was supposed to be weighed in silver and the equivalent weight donated to 'Mother Teressa Home for Children' by the Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education, but the plan was scraped at the last minute.

"Well there was some technical problem. The silver couldn't arrive. We have decided to postpone it but we will surely do it in some time," explained the actress.

The former Miss World is very excited about her two upcoming films, Don 2 and Agneepath which will see her alongside her favorites, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.

"Hrithik and Shah Rukh are my favourite co-stars and I am lucky to work with both of them this year," said Priyanka.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110175361&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=104938&cp

Kareena fine with Saif-Priyanka bonding

May 9, 2011, 12.13am IST
Tags:
  • Saif Ali Khan|
  • Priyanka Chopra

Kareena Kapoor doesn't seem to mind Priyanka Chopra bonding with Saif Ali Khan...

It's a well-known fact that actresses Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra never got along. And the relationship strained even further once Priyanka Chopra began, allegedly, dating Kareena Kapoor's ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.

Well only recently, Priyanka Chopra found herself shooting at a studio that was located in close proximity to Saif Ali Khan's 'Agent Vinod' sets. Priyanka took the liberty to 'drop in' on the sets and even had someone take her around. She was quick to say a cordial hello to everyone around. Luckily for her, Kareena Kapoor wasn't on the sets that day.

Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
    Angelic_J thumbnail

Ehh I didn't know Kareena was coming back with roshan๐Ÿ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    LovePC are u sure this article is not an old one. Because the HR and bebo movie was shelved long time ago. I don't know who came up with this film, but I heard bebo, PC, and duggu is suppose to be in a film together directed by zoya. But it never happened. I don't know if it's a media created film lol...or it was for real! 
    Katalicious thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    This article is new. It has all the latest news except that one movie...
    -Anjaani- thumbnail
    Originally posted by: beboholic

LovePC are u sure this article is not an old one. Because the HR and bebo movie was shelved long time ago. I don't know who came up with this film, but I heard bebo, PC, and duggu is suppose to be in a film together directed by zoya. But it never happened. I don't know if it's a media created film lol...or it was for real! 

i don't know lensa i was searching news on PC on google and that was he first news that's why i posted, here is the link

-Anjaani- thumbnail
    Originally posted by: eraser

Cant wait

๐Ÿ˜†