-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Are Ready For War

Bollywood is one movie industry where you're sure to witness a few cat flights. During movie promotions the starlets decide to stick together, but once the movie is declared a hit or a miss, the girls part ways. 

So who's in the middle of a cold war this time? It's none other than our very own Bebo and Piggy Chops. The two have regularly passed in-direct comments about one another in interviews.

Previously we've seen cat flights between the likes of Rani Mukherjee - Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor - Preity Zinta to name a few. But things can get nasty when the actresses impose on the ex-boyfriends, therefore the name Shahid could have been the cause of this lady brawl.

Kareena who once dated Shahid and then left him for Saif, wasn't too happy that her friend Priyanka chose to hang out with Shahid, nevertheless this chapter seems to be over now.

So what's the problem now? The recent buzz is that the Desi Girl visited one of Saif's film sets to get to know the star better. Many years ago Priyanka broke off all ties with co-star Akshay Kumar after the media went over board speculating about their love affair, so it seems her motives have changed over the years. 

Kareena on the other hand has expressed that she loves the pairing of Saif and Deepika, and adds that Saif knows best when it comes to choosing his co-stars and knows which ones to avoid - Ouch!

Priyanka will be seen making a special appearance in Zoya Akhtar's next film starring Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. For the sake of the film producer, thankfully it's only an appearance .

So, do you think two actresses on the same level of fame can ever be friends?

By Neha Bhatt

Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol media will never end it man ...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hrithik and Kareena are doing a movie together? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Zoya's next? Wasn't that supposed to be LBC? 🀣 I haven't heard anything about this new movie..πŸ˜†
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn the cat fight...am just excited to know that a kareena hrithik movie is finally being made.πŸ˜›...after such a looong gap, will get to see these actors together. their chemistry is one of the best chemistry amongst B-wood pairs.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too. I am ready for their war. can't wait to see it.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kareena-hrithik? πŸ˜²
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheee

Me too. I am ready for their war. can't wait to see it.

me tooπŸ˜‰
ladygaga thumbnail
I don't think Hritik bebo are ever going to work again. But it is true, the Kareena and Pri animosity costed us a Pri-Saif movie.. i personally think Pri-Saif's pair was worth a shot.. they were scheduled to work in a few movies.. i remember one of them was by kunal kohli... but those movies just mysteriously disappered...
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

I don't think Hritik bebo are ever going to work again. But it is true, the Kareena and Pri animosity costed us a Pri-Saif movie.. i personally think Pri-Saif's pair was worth a shot.. they were scheduled to work in a few movies.. i remember one of them was by kunal kohli... but those movies just mysteriously disappered...

they were supposed to do: Race 2, Kunal kholi's next, Sidharth anand's(2 states) next and also Vishal bardwaj's( Dreams) next😊
ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

they were supposed to do: Race 2, Kunal kholi's next, Sidharth anand's(2 states) next and also Vishal bardwaj's( Dreams) next😊

I know they were supposed to do many movies together.. i wish they would have done atleast one movie togther.. they would have made a good on screen couple.