Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally, he did what he had promised... (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Im feeling kinda sad...Unhappy...i mean look from Piyas point of view...she wont even remeber abhay...
but as elena said in Vampire Diaries(i dont watch the show-but i love the line) i dont think by erasing someones memory the feelings in the heart for that person will change...
sids death will be sad too-but i think PKYEK is going to a better phase now-hope they handel it wellSmile

It is saddening but not that sad, actually.  Because we saw all this coming , from day 1 itself. Abhay had to walk away. And isn't that what the story is all about? The firefly seeking her fire flame. Abhay may run away to the end of the other world , but she will still find him. Big smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

really nice post! i agree with every word you said! :) abhay had his mission always to keep pia safe and normal as he knew that with him being around her, she wouldnt always get to see the pretty side of the world. I liked how you mentioned how she will never get the chance to cry about his death or to have the feeling of missing him, at one point i think it is good as the loss of abhay for pia would be dreadful for her and pia would completely be shattered but also i think that she has the right to miss him and cry for him as every lover always wishes to vent out after loosing their soulmate!  anyhoo, im just hoping the new track is something amazing as i have very high expectations! i hope its not just the begining of PKYEK all over again! LOL (: 

True, in a way. Abhay didn't even give Piya the right to miss him or mourn him or even shed a single tear for him. It is unfair on the love that they have but he could not let her wallow in misery either. For Abhay , life was always about loving the one he loved. When he loved Maithli, he gave his life and when he loved Piya, he gave away everything. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh PoczHugHugHug..you always make my ABHIYA madness doubel in size..every tiem I read your posts ..& I am so with you every day every night ..every word..awww..YOUARE SO RIGHT..finally he ABHAY did what he promised..and Boy ..in what a tragic way for him..I mean he himself will erase his memory from her mind..awww..that is the most painful part..but it shows how strong ABHAY is & his how HE CAN DO ANYTHING for HIS LOVE ..HIS LIFE ..HIS PIYA..!!And Yes he did it in such a way that Piya will not feel the pain..ONLY HE WILL SUFFER..!!

Thanks Hemoo. Abhay is actually 6ft of suffering , sadness and depression. LOLOuch...i don't even expect any happiness for him but hopefully some peace ,someday. Piya , if her love is true will find her way back to him. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
CryCry
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh PoczHugHugHug..you always make my ABHIYA madness doubel in size..every tiem I read your posts ..& I am so with you every day every night ..every word..awww..YOUARE SO RIGHT..finally he ABHAY did what he promised..and Boy ..in what a tragic way for him..I mean he himself will erase his memory from her mind..awww..that is the most painful part..but it shows how strong ABHAY is & his how HE CAN DO ANYTHING for HIS LOVE ..HIS LIFE ..HIS PIYA..!!And Yes he did it in such a way that Piya will not feel the pain..ONLY HE WILL SUFFER..!!

Thanks Hemoo. Abhay is actually 6ft of suffering , sadness and depression. LOLOuch...i don't even expect any happiness for him but hopefully some peace ,someday. Piya , if her love is true will find her way back to him. Smile

6ft of suffering...=ABHAY..PERFECT pocz..LOLCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index