Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Pocz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..you always make my ABHIYA madness doubel in size..every tiem I read your posts ..& I am so with you every day every night ..every word..awww..YOUARE SO RIGHT..finally he ABHAY did what he promised..and Boy ..in what a tragic way for him..I mean he himself will erase his memory from her mind..awww..that is the most painful part..but it shows how strong ABHAY is & his how HE CAN DO ANYTHING for HIS LOVE ..HIS LIFE ..HIS PIYA..!!And Yes he did it in such a way that Piya will not feel the pain..ONLY HE WILL SUFFER..!!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know Poca you should sure sort watch out Todays Episode..!!
For Pia..Sid..Abhay..For Chaand n Haseena..n specially Misha..!!
 The episode was full of Balls..!!
Pia out-casted the Damsel n over shadow her Angelic Heroin shade..!!
The main focused was on Metz -Misha..as I saw the Sbs/sbb seg..But, Mish do rule..with her Brain..
The Raichands coming together like that was a scene to frame for life in my scrap book..
The new 23rd May promo, has defiantly something that will make me hooked n booked for this show..!!
Abhay has never ever given Pia a pinch of worries in her Life..Abhay knew that Pia is strong enough..she had the balls to take the very situations..n Dark world as it comes up..!!But, Abhay is a Fire..knowing the Character he has to burn the fire flies..But this Fire has always Protected , Shield..his fire fly..!!
Unlike Complete character sketch  or shades of Fire.. Abhay has managed to over protect Pia..And though sometime his fly just refused to accept hi protection behavior n gets angry..But, She also know Her Fire is not a mere attraction..there is something more special than that..i.e LOVE..!!
 Abhay has always BOLD it that he'll leave One dreadful moment...
But he has heeled her very wound..the pain , the love, the affection...n every Black memory that he finds in Pia's brain cell ..!!
Abhay has not erased Pia's Bright memories,like her relation with the Dobriyals..etc..!!
But he has just given heeled her Post-traumatic.. issues..!!
Pia won't remember him, But her Heart does feel ..n will Beat in a fast n furious way whenever she wuld be near his frozen Body..!!
As seen in Promo,Abhay was buried inside the woods somewhere..n both could feel some mysterious attraction..!!
The Fire Is calling His Fire Fly..!!And it's the character of our curious cat..n the shadow of fire fly over her that'll make her find her Erased Love..!!

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ i am too emotional when it comes to seperations and mere thought made me cry and the quotes in promo were heart tearing ๐Ÿ˜”. Height of true love. I cant find something more than this. People say " when i go or die, just remember me and my love" but no, abhay dint even do that! He silently walked out of her life, knowing the fact that may be they never meet. He dint wan2 see a single tear in her eyes so he stole away the reason ie his memories away from her. Memories do make people cry, so he snatched away all of them for her good. But true love never dies and can never end. Abhay raichand you can Ripe her heart apart. You can take out every single thought from her brain. You can drain out all your memories and things which remind her of you. But love will find its way. You cant walk away that easily. Destiny will bring you face to face again. And when she sees your face, she will fall in love with you all over again. Hats off to cvs for beautifully showing this seperation. There could be no better promo than this. Pkyek is right now best show for me . Love you abhiya. Dunn know why this scene reminds me of movie prince where same memory loss happened.but abhiya are thousand times better than those movie people
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The movement Piya saw Abhay she would fall for him again.
This a test of Piya's love and I know Piya's love is strong to love Abhay again
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I never doubted Abhay's promises to himself. He may hurt himself but he would never hurt Piya. Whatever he does would be for the best interests of her. And now with the Articles and Promo coming up where Abhay erases her memory it has become clear that he is going to keep his promise and walk away from her life gifting her a normal life she deserves. But as we all know feelings for people who made an impact in your life cannot be easily forgotten. As you rightly said her mind may forget him but her heart would always remember him. And when she sees him again she will fall in love with him all over again. So the story is back to square one. Now again Piya will have to struggle to get her love... again their would be their Human and Vampire difference coming in between... This Leap has definitely bought in an unexpected twist to the Story Line. I don't normally praise the Creatives... but this time I have to say, 'Well done!'
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Well said pOca ..
Abhay had alvays tried to walk out from Piya's life but somethin' as happened that he even can't  to do it  , though fate has tied 'em both in One Star .. Its thier destiny which never lead 'em to go apart from eaCh other .. However , its a new thriller twirl in the tale that what Abhay had promised would gonna accomplished now .. Piya will live a nonviolent life , She fo'gets Abhay but her heart alvays remember him .. But i'm also in mourn that Abhay will get frozen , its a very vast Heartbreakin' .. But i've a utter most believe as Abhay is Walkin' Out , but One day he'll get baCk in Piya's Life again and that time would be fo'ever ..
Wonderin' those days would be so Crucial fo' Abhay & Piya both ..
A New Beginnin' will commence , that would be a New Love story , relieved from sorrows , grief , memories Of Past ..
True Love can never be forgotten so does Abhay Piya
Abhay and Piya have just carved eaCh others Name into their hearts
They said Hello and Goodbye now
But, Piya Abhay hasn't gone fo'ever
All those long lonely miles away which u've to pass by yo'self now
You'll have to wait till Abhay come baCk to you ..

Thank you. I don't know to what extent and how much can you feel for Abhay. It is almost as if even the audience is convinced now that Abhay is a damned creature who was born for suffering and nothing else.He always felt that loving him would bring nothing but devastation . And that happened , right? Abhay has died a thousand deaths , so getting buried in snow is no big deal. But there is no Abhay without Piya and vice versa. So, they have to find their way back to each-other. Even a memory-erased Piya can fall in love with Abhay all over again. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Im feeling kinda sad...๐Ÿ˜”...i mean look from Piyas point of view...she wont even remeber abhay...

but as elena said in Vampire Diaries(i dont watch the show-but i love the line) i dont think by erasing someones memory the feelings in the heart for that person will change...
sids death will be sad too-but i think PKYEK is going to a better phase now-hope they handel it well๐Ÿ˜Š

It is saddening but not that sad, actually.  Because we saw all this coming , from day 1 itself. Abhay had to walk away. And isn't that what the story is all about? The firefly seeking her fire flame. Abhay may run away to the end of the other world , but she will still find him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

really nice post! i agree with every word you said! :) abhay had his mission always to keep pia safe and normal as he knew that with him being around her, she wouldnt always get to see the pretty side of the world. I liked how you mentioned how she will never get the chance to cry about his death or to have the feeling of missing him, at one point i think it is good as the loss of abhay for pia would be dreadful for her and pia would completely be shattered but also i think that she has the right to miss him and cry for him as every lover always wishes to vent out after loosing their soulmate!  anyhoo, im just hoping the new track is something amazing as i have very high expectations! i hope its not just the begining of PKYEK all over again! LOL (: 

True, in a way. Abhay didn't even give Piya the right to miss him or mourn him or even shed a single tear for him. It is unfair on the love that they have but he could not let her wallow in misery either. For Abhay , life was always about loving the one he loved. When he loved Maithli, he gave his life and when he loved Piya, he gave away everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh Pocz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..you always make my ABHIYA madness doubel in size..every tiem I read your posts ..& I am so with you every day every night ..every word..awww..YOUARE SO RIGHT..finally he ABHAY did what he promised..and Boy ..in what a tragic way for him..I mean he himself will erase his memory from her mind..awww..that is the most painful part..but it shows how strong ABHAY is & his how HE CAN DO ANYTHING for HIS LOVE ..HIS LIFE ..HIS PIYA..!!And Yes he did it in such a way that Piya will not feel the pain..ONLY HE WILL SUFFER..!!

Thanks Hemoo. Abhay is actually 6ft of suffering , sadness and depression. ๐Ÿ˜†...i don't even expect any happiness for him but hopefully some peace ,someday. Piya , if her love is true will find her way back to him. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks Hemoo. Abhay is actually 6ft of suffering , sadness and depression. ๐Ÿ˜†...i don't even expect any happiness for him but hopefully some peace ,someday. Piya , if her love is true will find her way back to him. ๐Ÿ˜Š

6ft of suffering...=ABHAY..PERFECT pocz..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ