Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
archi i am wid u...!
we can convert impossible to possible right!!!!!...but if he wanna do d show den only...coz his choice matters alot..๐Ÿ˜ณ
thx for making such an sweeet thread...siddhant is so damn lucky..to have an good fan like...love u dear..!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

count me in...

spam all starone web pages...request on starone's fb page.
Channel can pressurise Balaji prodtcions...
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m with u
I know u can bring ur Pati back
-veena.shona- thumbnail

even i want him to stay, i wtch dis show only for him n Misha๐Ÿ˜ณ

i m also wid u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys start mailing the star one people I just woke up as it is morning here so plz start from today n just spam their inboxes we need more people so try getting his fans on facebook also ๐Ÿ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

count me in...

spam all starone web pages...request on starone's fb page.
Channel can pressurise Balaji prodtcions...

Romi we need to spam their inboxes' also so that they bring him back I am with u all but we need his fans on fb also๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Me too with u..i want sid bro back which will make d show much more interesting..it will also lead to abhaya together..
Sid will anyway b back after the break...Vampires come back after death u know that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well yaar i am with you...
but will it work because sid is doing a new show with ekta in colors channel...and he is the main lead in the show...it might not be possible...

well with fans demand ekta does listen...examples are extention of KSBKBT and KGGK...return of Kutumb 2 with hiten-gauri...and return of KMH with Karan-Kritika...its all based on popular fan demands...

she does listen...lets hope for the best...

but this if sid returns i want him to be greyish rather than evil like he is now...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well yaar i am with you...

but will it work because sid is doing a new show with ekta in colors channel...and he is the main lead in the show...it might not be possible...

well with fans demand ekta does listen...examples are extention of KSBKBT and KGGK...return of Kutumb 2 with hiten-gauri...and return of KMH with Karan-Kritika...its all based on popular fan demands...

she does listen...lets hope for the best...

but this if sid returns i want him to be greyish rather than evil like he is now...

Yes mages even trying to send mails to star one channel so tht they ask ekta to get him back๐Ÿ˜›