Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

its actually weird not watching the show..i always thought i wud watch the show to death...πŸ˜•..ppl are right never get attached to a show too much...

Tell me that ...This is the only show I have been attached so much with...😭

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Argh! tell me about it, i knew the CVs were stupid but i still hoped that atleast one brain cell was remaining, but apparently that got knocked off aswell *sigh* πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I will have no hope for this show if the CVs continue as it is πŸ€’ actually coming to think about it, they can't really do much about this whole Dev situation anymore, because they have already showed Geet and Maan forgiving him πŸ˜• So yeah that's basically a screw up right there  

I really wonder what they were thinking when they showed that? were they hoping that we audience will be happy about that? or were they thinking 'hey they didn't like AA jodi, let's bring in Dev Nandani jodi instead'?  because, let me tell you that idea is an epic failure! 😑

How? HOW!!! can they show a man who has done so much crime, had nearly ruined a girls life, getting a happily ever after, HOW? 😲 that is just unheard of πŸ€“ and what sort of message are they sending out there, that no matter if a man rapes you, steals from you, betrays you, at the end just forgive him and get him married to your sister πŸ˜• WOW, that is some twisted thought 🀒😑

Okay, i do believe in forgivness lets you move on, i also believe that forgiving shows a certain braveness, but forgetting what he did and playing cupid to his love story shows how idiotic Geet really is and okay i honestly had no hope for Geet in this area, because ever since she came to Delhi she hadn't done a single thing to punish Dev, but how can Maan be so stupid!, why is there a sudden change of heart from his side, is it just because of that 'eye opener' from Dev πŸ˜‘ honestly just because he does one good thing, Dev suddenly becomes god in there eyes  😳

Grr! i am honestly angry with this storyline, and BTW isn't he techinically still married to NT? 🀒 Shows his true character there doesn't it, once a cheater, always a cheater! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

God i hope lightning strikes these CVs! they are ruining our show *pouting*

Well said ...They very well knew that from audience Dev will never - ever get any acceptance ...Nor can Geet's forgive-forget-accept act be acceptable ...they knew that & its clear from Barry's interview itself .
I seriously doubt any human mind can ever draw this storyline of Dev getting paired with Geet's kid sister...I guess some alien or robot has been put to work to write it...

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

you know what gets me - that line from Maan 'I would never compromise on my principles' - the old Maan, yes the stubborn one with the principles, would never forgiven Dev so easily. CV's you ruined it for me today.

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I stopped watching the show the minute this family track started...i've had enough of geet..i used to bare the show jst for maaneet..but everything has a limt..now even gurti cant hook me to this show again...

the family track was actually entertaining to watch at the beginning, but due to the drag-fest it's become boring now πŸ₯±

we're seeing to much of jugnu-lucky and esp dev-nandiini 🀒 and maaneet scenes have become overly repetitive tooo 😳

I don't watch the show anymore either, but i do keep track by reading the written updates πŸ˜†, i'm slowly trying to come out of my addiction πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Argh! tell me about it, i knew the CVs were stupid but i still hoped that atleast one brain cell was remaining, but apparently that got knocked off aswell *sigh* πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It's sad but true !!!! Otherwise why oh why would they show the Dev-Nandini track

I will have no hope for this show if the CVs continue as it is πŸ€’ actually coming to think about it, they can't really do much about this whole Dev situation anymore, because they have already showed Geet and Maan forgiving him πŸ˜• So yeah that's basically a screw up right there  

LOL... i lost hope after the maha episode πŸ˜† i suppose they could still make Dev evil again one way or another and i guess this could somehow lead to the re-opening of the whole justice track? ... but doubt that will happen coz you need a clever bunch of CVs for that which clearly this show lacks at the moment πŸ˜†

I really wonder what they were thinking when they showed that? were they hoping that we audience will be happy about that? or were they thinking 'hey they didn't like AA jodi, let's bring in Dev Nandani jodi instead'?  because, let me tell you that idea is an epic failure! 😑

who knows what's going through their head and why they're showing the rubbish that is currently on the show !!! I've stopped trying to work out how the minds of the CVs work, because it gives me an epic headache.

How? HOW!!! can they show a man who has done so much crime, had nearly ruined a girls life, getting a happily ever after, HOW? 😲 that is just unheard of πŸ€“ and what sort of message are they sending out there, that no matter if a man rapes you, steals from you, betrays you, at the end just forgive him and get him married to your sister πŸ˜• WOW, that is some twisted thought 🀒😑

I'm at a loss as to WHY they ever agreed to show the Dev-Nandini track... the only thing that will make this worth watching is if Nandini REJECTS him !!!! and if Teji and Lucky beat the crap out of him!!! actually scrap that I wanna see Dev in prison period!!!!

Okay, i do believe in forgivness lets you move on, i also believe that forgiving shows a certain braveness, but forgetting what he did and playing cupid to his love story shows how idiotic Geet really is and okay i honestly had no hope for Geet in this area, because ever since she came to Delhi she hadn't done a single thing to punish Dev, but how can Maan be so stupid!, why is there a sudden change of heart from his side, is it just because of that 'eye opener' from Dev πŸ˜‘ honestly just because he does one good thing, Dev suddenly becomes god in there eyes  😳

and this is when i stopped connecting with both Maan and Geet thanks to the complete screw up of their characterisation!!!!!

Grr! i am honestly angry with this storyline, and BTW isn't he techinically still married to NT? 🀒 Shows his true character there doesn't it, once a cheater, always a cheater! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

yep...he's still married, I hope NT comes out of her coma and pays them a visit in Amritsar... that should make for an entertaining episode πŸ˜†

God i hope lightning strikes these CVs! they are ruining our show *pouting*

They have already ruined it for me *sad sigh*

Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiNo1

blahahaha

great post

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: warriorprincess

you know what gets me - that line from Maan 'I would never compromise on my principles' - the old Maan, yes the stubborn one with the principles, would never forgiven Dev so easily. CV's you ruined it for me today.

Maaneet will never be the same for me again... though i hope that I'm proved wrong in the coming episodes, I seriously doubt it !!!!

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Maaneet will never be the same for me again... though i hope that I'm proved wrong in the coming episodes, I seriously doubt it !!!!

agree with you on this.
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑GOODNESS .. YAAR... I HAVE BECOME HOARSE SCREAMING REGARDING THIS ISSUE...WHAT AN INSULT FOR WOMEN  .. WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING???...I KNOW FORGIVING IS ONE THING...WHICH PERSONALLY I AM BLOODY AGAINST, IN THIS CASE..THE bas***d SHOULD BE INCARCERATED FOR LIFE .. 🀒 .. WHAT THE BLOODY HECK DID HE DOOO TO DESERVE FORGIVENESS????? DONATING A PINT OF BLOOD DOES NOT GRANT REDEPMTION .. πŸ˜‘

FORGIVING IS ONE THING, BUT HOW THE HECK CAN YOU FORGET(only fools forgive and forget)  WHAT HE DID TO YOU?????? ... AND EVEN IF YOU DID...HOW THE BLOODY HECK IN THE WORLD CAN YOU CONTEMPLATE HOOKING  THE CREEP UP WITH YOUR PROBABLY MINOR SISTER (PER GHSP, GEET HERSELF IS 18 MAY BE 19 NOW) .. SO HOW OLD DOES THAT MAKE THIS CHICK NANDU AND SHE IS YOUNGER THAN LUCKY AND LUCKY IS CALLING GEET DIDI .. WHAT THE HECK 😑...😑 ... DEV-IL NOT ONLY GAINS REDEMPTION ..BUT ALSO GETS GIRLS YOUNGER AND YOUNGER πŸ˜‘😑😑

GOOO AHEAD ...RAPE..ABUSE ... BETRAY .. DECEIVE .. NO WORRIES ... YOU WILL GET GIRL AFTER GIRL ...NO PUNISHMENT ... . ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MOP AROUND AND YOUR CRIME WILL BE FORGIVEN AND FORGOTTEN... ...HEIGHTS OF INSENSITIVITY .. GHSP TREATS WOMEN WITH NOOO RESPECT .. DISGUSTED WITH THIS ..  πŸ€’

THEY HAVE MUTILATED GEET's CHARACTER BEYOND REDEMPTION AND ALSO MAAN WHEN THEY SHOWED THAT BOTH MAANEET ARE NOW CORDIAL .. NOT ONLY CORDIAL .. BUT ALSO WORRIED FOR THE BLOODY bas***d'S LOVE LIFE .. GEET IS TOOO COMFORTABLE WITH HER ABUSER ...PUKE WORTHY 🀒..  πŸ˜•  GHSP MUST BE THE ONE AND ONLY SERIAL WHERE CRIME PAYS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY WELL πŸ€’🀒  I BET ALL THE CRIMINALS/SINNERS/RAPISTS WOULD LOOOVVVEEE TO BE IN A WORLD LIKE GHSP ... πŸ˜‘ Edited by Madhukon - 12 years ago