Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet: cupid between ex-abuser and innocent sister! (Page 7)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaf21MaankigopiMadhuLily201

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

nanditasingh

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Originally posted by kuls11

forgiveness ...than forgetness...now fakeness...The trio is trying to rub ALL is well on audience and we are not buying it...DEV-GEET-MAAN trio is good at faking it

The trio is sickening... Dead
Their 'all is well' act is very annoying to watch...
Geet and Maan may have forgiven and forgotten what Dev's done...
but we the audience haven't !!!!!!!
They should get rid of Dev and bring in Vicky instead LOL

ALL is WELL act  is most disgusting thing...of GHSP...Maneet have forgiven and lets belive forgotten too...But why so much indifference that nothing happened...How can they put life of another girl at stake...Both have gone mad. ...I know...all those days I hated ekta...twist...I respect her from bottom of my heart...Neither Tulsi nor Prerna let go the abuser scott free...both went against family to punish their son and son in law...Not start preparing for his wedding night with their own daughter or sister,...
I would say keep SS...bring him as VICKY twin bro of DEV...DEV got killed by...NT..

MaankigopiMadhu

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

jaf21 Senior Member
jaf21
jaf21

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaf21

ok guys hii i understand where u lot are coming back from but geet has already forgiven dev n given him chance to live so deserves a second chance from us aswell don't u think as a re payment from saving maan i mean he is a complete new person the dev we soo ages ego is dead n cvs are going to be dead if they bring him back so i gusss wht i am saying is dev learnt the truth is hard way so i think he deserves a chance n happiness after loosing everything i mean u never know this might turn out to be his true love n both dev and nandini might help mann and geet with telling beeji about the situation in the track. so guys plz don't be mad i don't mean any harm i mean come on atleast he is not doing any harm!

sorry if anyone is offended but this is merely onne side of a coin

No one is offended at all, everyone here is entitled to express their views Smile and thank you for sharing yours.

I'm not happy with Geet forgiving Dev. (The show would have made much more sense if Geet had forgiven Dev once he PROPERLY paid for his sins!) But I made my peace with that.

If I'm completely honest, as a viewer I will never like nor forgive Dev until he has been punished for his sins and by punished I mean the legal kind i.e imprisonment. I will never warm up to Dev because in my eyes he did wrong and he got away with it.

If Dev was imprisoned and served his punishment only then would that have proved that he was truly repentant and only then could he have started life again with a clean slate.

As for Dev saving Maan, most siblings in his position would do the exact same thing TongueLOL

I personally would love it if Dev turns evils again!!!! Because that would make the show much more interesting and entertaining to watch!

hmm yeh ur right i oppose u on the fact tht dev to turn evil i guss i don't like any evil character i think it is better if they show everyday problem franctically i think they don't evil people to move the story forward but rather use their brain!LOL

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

That was a shocker ...after what happened to her & Nandini being younger to her one sure expects her to be protective towards her, side her ..ask Beeji to give her time ..but instead she painted a 'love' marriage picture into this arranged one ...blindfolded Nandini .

Basically Geet acted just like her mother did and fed Nandini some garbage just to get her to accept this marriage !!!

Exactly...And today she chided Maan for giving her 'right' advice to ward of her fears ...She has no compassion or love for Nandini? I mean she is only concerned for Dev

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I stopped watching the show the minute this family track started...i've had enough of geet..i used to bare the show jst for maaneet..but everything has a limt..now even gurti cant hook me to this show again...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuSilentsoulnanditasingh

Go to top